Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Welcome & News
  3. Announcements
  4. Filtering in to a pen cart. Jeff and Randy are back at it!
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Filtering in to a pen cart. Jeff and Randy are back at it!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Announcements
10 Posts 7 Posters 745 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • RandyR Offline
    RandyR Offline
    Randy
    wrote last edited by Randy
    #1

    One reason we like Pens is that it gives you the perfect space to filter your peptides before research.

    Here's a quick video overview that shows you how to filter your peptides as you fill your pen Cart!

    Videos are on X and Rumble; follow us on both and share them with your lab partners.

    https://x.com/PeptideCritic/status/2098503533486297378

    https://rumble.com/v7fdyyy-how-to-filter-reconstituted-peptides-into-a-fresh-3-ml-vial.html?e9s=src_v1_cbl%2Csrc_v1_upp_a

    "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

    D 1 Reply Last reply
    12
    • RandyR Randy

      One reason we like Pens is that it gives you the perfect space to filter your peptides before research.

      Here's a quick video overview that shows you how to filter your peptides as you fill your pen Cart!

      Videos are on X and Rumble; follow us on both and share them with your lab partners.

      https://x.com/PeptideCritic/status/2098503533486297378

      https://rumble.com/v7fdyyy-how-to-filter-reconstituted-peptides-into-a-fresh-3-ml-vial.html?e9s=src_v1_cbl%2Csrc_v1_upp_a

      D Offline
      D Offline
      Dubbs
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      @Randy yay! I learned how to filter from your YouTube channel, so I didn't need to watch this one, but I just like watching your stuff πŸ˜…. I'm a member of another large research community on FB which also has a Discord community. Whenever someone complains that we have to talk in code, the guy that runs it claims we can all talk freely on their Discord group. WELL let me tell you that he does not like you at all. 🀣 Any time me or anyone else mentions your website or pens he DELETES the comment. Made me really mad one night. I kept reposting the same comment about one of your pens. He had to message me and admit to me that he doesn't want to send you any business....What a douche. Anyway, carry on πŸ˜…

      D 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • Mydogdaryl423M Online
        Mydogdaryl423M Online
        Mydogdaryl423
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        @dubbs please pass along this info. Would love to go stir up some ish.

        D 1 Reply Last reply
        2
        • Stan DouglasS Offline
          Stan DouglasS Offline
          Stan Douglas
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          One minor thing that is never done in anyone's videos is swabbing the vial, after you've reconned or drawn from it, before putting it away. Isn't this the most pertinent time? You have a fresh hole in the top, all them delicious peps sometime on the outside [real obvious if you've ever done 5-Amino].

          Swab ya vials before putting them away and give the caps a thorough worsh'n if ya use dem! πŸ•΅

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

            @dubbs please pass along this info. Would love to go stir up some ish.

            D Offline
            D Offline
            Dubbs
            wrote last edited by Dubbs
            #5

            @Mydogdaryl423 ... it just really made me mad because "we can talk freely" was absolute BS. This site here is the only place we really talk freely that I've found. It was inevitable that people were going to bring up Jeff and Randy on the FB group as well because it's over 30 thousand strong. Those comments get deleted too (not as quickly πŸ˜…).

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • C Offline
              C Offline
              Commander
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              This sire is Free America… other social media is communist run.

              Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

              D 1 Reply Last reply
              4
              • C Commander

                This sire is Free America… other social media is communist run.

                D Offline
                D Offline
                Dubbs
                wrote last edited by
                #7

                @Commander sure feels like it

                1 Reply Last reply
                2
                • S Offline
                  S Offline
                  Stevepep
                  wrote last edited by
                  #8

                  I am in a bunch of groups on telegram but I never post this is my home

                  C 1 Reply Last reply
                  3
                  • S Stevepep

                    I am in a bunch of groups on telegram but I never post this is my home

                    C Offline
                    C Offline
                    Commander
                    wrote last edited by
                    #9

                    @Stevepep
                    Telegram is just communist, dictators and suppressed users. They get cut off or blocked if they say the truth.

                    Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • D Dubbs

                      @Randy yay! I learned how to filter from your YouTube channel, so I didn't need to watch this one, but I just like watching your stuff πŸ˜…. I'm a member of another large research community on FB which also has a Discord community. Whenever someone complains that we have to talk in code, the guy that runs it claims we can all talk freely on their Discord group. WELL let me tell you that he does not like you at all. 🀣 Any time me or anyone else mentions your website or pens he DELETES the comment. Made me really mad one night. I kept reposting the same comment about one of your pens. He had to message me and admit to me that he doesn't want to send you any business....What a douche. Anyway, carry on πŸ˜…

                      D Offline
                      D Offline
                      dispensarysupport
                      wrote last edited by
                      #10

                      @Dubbs said:

                      @Randy yay! I learned how to filter from your YouTube channel, so I didn't need to watch this one, but I just like watching your stuff πŸ˜…. I'm a member of another large research community on FB which also has a Discord community. Whenever someone complains that we have to talk in code, the guy that runs it claims we can all talk freely on their Discord group. WELL let me tell you that he does not like you at all. 🀣 Any time me or anyone else mentions your website or pens he DELETES the comment. Made me really mad one night. I kept reposting the same comment about one of your pens. He had to message me and admit to me that he doesn't want to send you any business....What a douche. Anyway, carry on πŸ˜…

                      Do share ths group.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups