BAC water
-
My BAC water was about 15 days old after first use when I used it to reconstitute new retatrutide and GHK-Cu vials. Those vials are supposed to last me about a month. Is there anything specific I should keep an eye out for, like cloudiness, particles, color changes, or signs of contamination?
-
You should always be keeping an eye out for that regardless. As for the time that will have elapsed it should not be an issue.
-
You might want to get caught up on this thread.
-
You should always be keeping an eye out for that regardless. As for the time that will have elapsed it should not be an issue.
-
Iβm bought my BPC-157,GHKCU,and Reta all in glacier aminos
Yes but what Did they sell you their own brand or Hospira?
-
Iβm bought my BPC-157,GHKCU,and Reta all in glacier aminos
Yes but what Did they sell you their own brand or Hospira?
@Commander
I believe own brand.
https://glacieraminos.shop/wp-content/uploads/2026/08/reconstitution-solution-10ml-render.webpI used it sep 24 for the first time and the water looked good yesterday.
-
@Commander
I believe own brand.
https://glacieraminos.shop/wp-content/uploads/2026/08/reconstitution-solution-10ml-render.webpI used it sep 24 for the first time and the water looked good yesterday.
@Commander
I believe own brand.
https://glacieraminos.shop/wp-content/uploads/2026/08/reconstitution-solution-10ml-render.webpI used it sep 24 for the first time and the water looked good yesterday.
I wouldnβt use any of that Bac water form any vendor. I would get Hospira. No one can really tell you if that water is gonna be good not good or anything because itβs not a standard brand and who knows what is actually in it too many of these offbrands have basically just been tested just water inside. Itβs probably just Chinese toilet waterβ¦.
-
I used cheap Vendor bac water from Glow Amino's since Hospira is the biggest waste of money imo, I reconstituted Reta/tirz/kpv/Tesa everything came out fine
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login
