Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Vendor Reviews & Orders
  3. Who is AccuMark Labs?
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Who is AccuMark Labs?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vendor Reviews & Orders
12 Posts 5 Posters 472 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • pep_researcherP Offline
    pep_researcherP Offline
    pep_researcher
    wrote last edited by
    #3

    Also saw another stateside lyophilizer Valor is using them.

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • pep_researcherP pep_researcher

      @eleanor Yeah veteran stateside lyophilizer like Skye started using them recently, saw Accumark COAs on few Skye products. But @randy wrote a blog about Accumark transparency. Not sure if that's a reflection on their testing abilities.

      E Online
      E Online
      Eleanor
      wrote last edited by
      #4

      @pep_researcher said:

      @eleanor Yeah veteran stateside lyophilizer like Skye started using them recently, saw Accumark COAs on few Skye products. But @randy wrote a blog about Accumark transparency. Not sure if that's a reflection on their testing abilities.

      Found article just as you posted. Thanks!

      Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

      pep_researcherP 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • E Eleanor

        @pep_researcher said:

        @eleanor Yeah veteran stateside lyophilizer like Skye started using them recently, saw Accumark COAs on few Skye products. But @randy wrote a blog about Accumark transparency. Not sure if that's a reflection on their testing abilities.

        Found article just as you posted. Thanks!

        pep_researcherP Offline
        pep_researcherP Offline
        pep_researcher
        wrote last edited by pep_researcher
        #5

        @Eleanor Testing labs chaos seems like race to the bottom. I think this is how FDA and big pharma will win by default without even having to do anything on their part. 🙄

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • E Eleanor

          Not able to find much history on this, but if decent, could be "the Nexaph of Labs" up and coming. Been looking at vendors using them and readings are 98%+ readings on various products.

          From Google:

          Accumark Labs operates primarily as an analytical testing facility specializing in High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) purity and biosafety testing for research peptides. [1] (https://accumarklabs.com/), [2] (stonevillenc/test-peptides-alpha/)Service & Client FeedbackFast Turnaround: Business clients and partner vendors (such as peptide suppliers) report quick processing times, cutting standard testing cycles down from roughly 18 days to about 3 days. [1] (https://accumarklabs.com/)Fixed Pricing Model: The lab uses flat-rate pricing for testing different compounds rather than variable or demand-based markups. [1] (https://accumarklabs.com/services/)Verification Features: They offer embeddable verification badges and scan codes on product or lot reports that allow independent validation of Certificates of Analysis (COAs). [1] (https://www.trustpilot.com/review/capstonepeptides.com), [2] (https://accumarklabs.com/)

          RandyR Offline
          RandyR Offline
          Randy
          wrote last edited by
          #6

          @Eleanor Stop posting AI slop. That stonesville link is a phishing link.

          accumark was covered a while back and I dont like them https://peptidecritic.com/lab-report/accumark-lab-selling-transparency-forgot-explain-who-they-are

          -Jeff

          "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

          E 1 Reply Last reply
          4
          • RandyR Randy

            @Eleanor Stop posting AI slop. That stonesville link is a phishing link.

            accumark was covered a while back and I dont like them https://peptidecritic.com/lab-report/accumark-lab-selling-transparency-forgot-explain-who-they-are

            -Jeff

            E Online
            E Online
            Eleanor
            wrote last edited by
            #7

            @Randy
            Okay, sorry.

            Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • pep_researcherP pep_researcher

              @eleanor Yeah veteran stateside lyophilizer like Skye started using them recently, saw Accumark COAs on few Skye products. But @randy wrote a blog about Accumark transparency. Not sure if that's a reflection on their testing abilities.

              J Offline
              J Offline
              jdot
              wrote last edited by
              #8

              @pep_researcher Curious, how do you know which of these companies you’ve mentioned are actually lyophilizing in the US? I’ve always heard of Skye being a big name prior to the grey rush, but I’ve never even seen their site or prices. I’m always intrigued by who is actually making the product stateside.

              pep_researcherP M 2 Replies Last reply
              0
              • J jdot

                @pep_researcher Curious, how do you know which of these companies you’ve mentioned are actually lyophilizing in the US? I’ve always heard of Skye being a big name prior to the grey rush, but I’ve never even seen their site or prices. I’m always intrigued by who is actually making the product stateside.

                pep_researcherP Offline
                pep_researcherP Offline
                pep_researcher
                wrote last edited by pep_researcher
                #9

                @Jdot said:

                I’m always intrigued by who is actually making the product stateside

                There are two parts to lyophilized peptide — raw API manufacturing and lyophilization and finishing. NO ONE does the first raw API manufacturing stateside. Not even the big pharma.

                How do I know? If you read this forum long enough you will gather that GK. Some vendors say it on their website too.

                J 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • J jdot

                  @pep_researcher Curious, how do you know which of these companies you’ve mentioned are actually lyophilizing in the US? I’ve always heard of Skye being a big name prior to the grey rush, but I’ve never even seen their site or prices. I’m always intrigued by who is actually making the product stateside.

                  M Offline
                  M Offline
                  mary
                  wrote last edited by
                  #10

                  @Jdot
                  I have been trying to figure that out for a long time and only gleaned recently that Nexaph lyophilizes(?) The other thing I gleaned is there is so much more information if you frequent other platforms and sites.
                  If you do that, please pass some of the good stuff over here.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • pep_researcherP pep_researcher

                    @Jdot said:

                    I’m always intrigued by who is actually making the product stateside

                    There are two parts to lyophilized peptide — raw API manufacturing and lyophilization and finishing. NO ONE does the first raw API manufacturing stateside. Not even the big pharma.

                    How do I know? If you read this forum long enough you will gather that GK. Some vendors say it on their website too.

                    J Offline
                    J Offline
                    jdot
                    wrote last edited by
                    #11

                    @pep_researcher Thanks. I'm fully aware of the process, just didn't know that it was confirmed knowledge all of these resellers actually lyophilize in the States. I come from the grey world.

                    pep_researcherP 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • J jdot

                      @pep_researcher Thanks. I'm fully aware of the process, just didn't know that it was confirmed knowledge all of these resellers actually lyophilize in the States. I come from the grey world.

                      pep_researcherP Offline
                      pep_researcherP Offline
                      pep_researcher
                      wrote last edited by
                      #12

                      @jdot said:

                      all of these resellers

                      Maybe I didn't say clearly. All stateside resellers do not lyophilize. Only some do and usually they say it aloud on their sites as a mark of trustworthiness.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups