Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Vendor Reviews & Orders
  3. Nexaph - is this really what to expect?
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Nexaph - is this really what to expect?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vendor Reviews & Orders
25 Posts 15 Posters 974 Views 2 Watching
Nexaph - is this really what to expect? Nexaph - is this really what to expect? Nexaph - is this really what to expect?
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • H HockeyRat

    Nexaph could send me my vials in a used Mcdonalds bag with the compound name written in crayon…..and Id be totally fine with it if they took another 30% off the price.

    J Offline
    J Offline
    jdot
    wrote last edited by
    #21

    @HockeyRat 🤣. If Nexaph made their regular pricing what they’re currently doing with their sales, I would never look for or order from another supplier again.

    Except for GLPs. I need them to price their GLPs regularly at their wholesale price.

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

      20260919_111637.jpg

      J Offline
      J Offline
      jdot
      wrote last edited by
      #22

      @Mydogdaryl423 what is the relevance of these pens?

      Mydogdaryl423M 1 Reply Last reply
      -3
      • J jdot

        @Mydogdaryl423 what is the relevance of these pens?

        Mydogdaryl423M Online
        Mydogdaryl423M Online
        Mydogdaryl423
        wrote last edited by Mydogdaryl423
        #23

        @Jdot said:

        @Mydogdaryl423 what is the relevance of these pens?

        The whole thread was about labels. Pointing out a way I use mine.

        J 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

          @Jdot said:

          @Mydogdaryl423 what is the relevance of these pens?

          The whole thread was about labels. Pointing out a way I use mine.

          J Offline
          J Offline
          jdot
          wrote last edited by
          #24

          @Mydogdaryl423 I wasn’t trying to be snarky, as I guess I came off since the reply was downvoted.

          I was genuinely curious, as I took this as a post about Nexaph being unlabeled. Then I just saw a picture of your pens, that didn’t indicate any relation to Nexaph.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Mydogdaryl423M Online
            Mydogdaryl423M Online
            Mydogdaryl423
            wrote last edited by Mydogdaryl423
            #25

            @jdot Didn't down vote your post but the thread was pretty easy to follow if you read it.

            1 Reply Last reply
            1

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            • Login

            • Login or register to search.
            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Categories
            • Recent
            • Tags
            • Popular
            • World
            • Users
            • Groups