Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. BPC157 indications for Neuropathy?
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

BPC157 indications for Neuropathy?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
9 Posts 6 Posters 313 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • B Offline
    B Offline
    BigScaryTrux
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    Is anyone here aware of any legit clinical data that might suggest that BPC/TB may be beneficial for peripheral neuropathy? I’ve been doing a protocol for about 6 weeks for some old muscle and tendon damage and wrist/hand injuries and while the results seem disappointing, I’m still optimistic. There is some progress. But, the most profound change happening right now is that I’m getting some fairly strong burning and itching sensations in my feet that have been plagued with neuropathy for some 30 years. It’s another injury, not diabetic. It feels like a very strong itch like a healing wound or under a cast of a healing bone break would itch. It’s very annoying but if it healing the neuropathy, that would be amazing.

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • Jake_PepTronJ Online
      Jake_PepTronJ Online
      Jake_PepTron
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      Great question! I don’t know of any… but from my own research, I had better “healing gains” when I paired the Wolverine stack with intentional movement of the damaged area (i.e. physical therapy; resistance training; cardio). If you’re on your feet a lot or walk a bunch, maybe it’s helping circulation thru your old foot injury more. Just speculating tho 😄 I hope you get better, man!

      Remember: there are no peptides that can fill the emptiness inside your cold heart.

      B 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • WisGal64W Offline
        WisGal64W Offline
        WisGal64
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        I haven't seen any trials or actual data around them specifically, but it would make sense given the info I have read says that it upregulates growth factors involved in nerve repair. From what I understand ARA is the most studied for neuropathy and inflammation, and I can attest to it working wonders in my research. Pair them up and I think it may make an awesome cocktail a rat could research.

        “Not a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • Snake PepskinS Offline
          Snake PepskinS Offline
          Snake Pepskin
          wrote last edited by Snake Pepskin
          #4

          I haven’t seen much on the topic. I will say that I’ve also experienced strange burning/pain in inured joints and muscles while on BPC/TB. It wok me up in the middle of the night a few times, by morning it’s gone and the area feels significantly better than the day before. I’m thinking it’s the regenerative effect that causes the pain. Now I look forward to it.

          “Knowledge is the ultimate power.
          It’s not what you know that defines you, it’s that which you share, that defines you.”

          1 Reply Last reply
          2
          • EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
            EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
            EXTROPIAN
            wrote last edited by EXTROPIAN
            #5

            Have you also consider supplementing L-Carnitine and Cysteine?
            As for peptide look up the following:
            ARA-290
            TB-500
            Celebrolysin
            Semax

            2M

            B 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

              Have you also consider supplementing L-Carnitine and Cysteine?
              As for peptide look up the following:
              ARA-290
              TB-500
              Celebrolysin
              Semax

              B Offline
              B Offline
              BigScaryTrux
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              @EXTROPIAN yes, I’m including 1mg TB500 every other day. I will be looking into the others. Thanks.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Jake_PepTronJ Jake_PepTron

                Great question! I don’t know of any… but from my own research, I had better “healing gains” when I paired the Wolverine stack with intentional movement of the damaged area (i.e. physical therapy; resistance training; cardio). If you’re on your feet a lot or walk a bunch, maybe it’s helping circulation thru your old foot injury more. Just speculating tho 😄 I hope you get better, man!

                B Offline
                B Offline
                BigScaryTrux
                wrote last edited by
                #7

                @Jake_PepTron I’ve been doing regular daily strength and resistance exercises as I’m also on Tirzepatide and have a large amount of weight to lose. Down 40 currently and feeling great. Thanks for your input.

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • bfullerB Offline
                  bfullerB Offline
                  bfuller
                  wrote last edited by bfuller
                  #8

                  I'm about to give this a try for my joints - Pairing and timing TA-1, TB-500 and BPC-157 with electro hydraulic shock wave is providing some amazing results. The type of shockwave is important. it's the type with the big water sack araound the wand, and has the best clinical evidence. He also mentions GH and Mito to be added in the mix timed 24 hours outside the treatments, some interesting stuff.

                  How to Layer Peptides & Shockwave Therapy for Superhuman Healing

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • WisGal64W Offline
                    WisGal64W Offline
                    WisGal64
                    wrote last edited by
                    #9

                    @bfuller think I remember there was another post mentioning the shockwave how much it helped with osteoarthritis in knees, very interesting info, Thanks for sharing the link

                    “Not a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    2

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                    Register Login
                    Reply
                    • Reply as topic
                    Log in to reply
                    • Oldest to Newest
                    • Newest to Oldest
                    • Most Votes


                    • Login

                    • Login or register to search.
                    • First post
                      Last post
                    0
                    • Categories
                    • Recent
                    • Tags
                    • Popular
                    • World
                    • Users
                    • Groups