Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Deadpool blend (bpc/tb4/cartalax) AM or PM?
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Deadpool blend (bpc/tb4/cartalax) AM or PM?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
13 Posts 9 Posters 483 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • RandyR Offline
    RandyR Offline
    Randy
    wrote last edited by
    #4

    I always default to a.m. on BPC. Lots of researchers have noted sleep disturbance if they take it later

    "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

    ResearchCatR 1 Reply Last reply
    4
    • J jennn

      @mikebricker I’d heard to run Cartalax only 20 days at a time?

      MacLeeezyM Offline
      MacLeeezyM Offline
      MacLeeezy
      wrote last edited by
      #5

      @jennn that’s how I ran cartalax in the past, but it wasn’t in the blend, and I ran a way higher dose than would be feasible with the blend. Curious if the 20 day protocol is still preferred, or if you’re supposed to stretch it out a little longer at a lower dose in a blend. I have some Deadpool in the fridge too

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • J jennn

        @mikebricker I’d heard to run Cartalax only 20 days at a time?

        M Online
        M Online
        MikeMiranda
        wrote last edited by
        #6

        @jennn thats I did 20 days, but only ran a 1mg dose, I will run 2mg next time @ 20-30 days

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • M Online
          M Online
          ManicXmedic
          wrote last edited by
          #7

          Thanks everyone for the feedback, it's much appreciated. @randy i definitely don't want to disrupt my sleep pattern, right now I'm getting better sleep than I have in years. Guess I'm on the lucky side of big boy juice helping instead of hindering sleep. @mikebricker @mikemiranda @jennn @macleeezy thank you all for duration and dosage information, it's very helpful and I'll keep these things in mind

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • M ManicXmedic

            What's the preferred protocol for Deadpool research? Am or Pm?

            O Offline
            O Offline
            ogsteve
            wrote last edited by ogsteve
            #8

            @ManicXmedic I do morning for my mix. Like @randy said I tend to get sleep disturbances if I do it at night.

            As to cartalax 2000mcg is a great healing dose IME. No need to stick with a 20 day limit with this one. Even if you did take a break from tb/bpc this one can keep going even at this dose. It does not desensitize things.

            You might consider an off Wolverine cycle blend of 2000mcg cartalax, 1000 Vesugen. 1000 Vilon. Add in 500mcg of a separate pin of site specific Bpc once or twice a week and you have a long term winner there.

            @mikebricker @mikemiranda @jennn @macleeezy

            M M S 3 Replies Last reply
            2
            • O ogsteve

              @ManicXmedic I do morning for my mix. Like @randy said I tend to get sleep disturbances if I do it at night.

              As to cartalax 2000mcg is a great healing dose IME. No need to stick with a 20 day limit with this one. Even if you did take a break from tb/bpc this one can keep going even at this dose. It does not desensitize things.

              You might consider an off Wolverine cycle blend of 2000mcg cartalax, 1000 Vesugen. 1000 Vilon. Add in 500mcg of a separate pin of site specific Bpc once or twice a week and you have a long term winner there.

              @mikebricker @mikemiranda @jennn @macleeezy

              M Online
              M Online
              MikeMiranda
              wrote last edited by
              #9

              @ogsteve said:

              You might consider an off Wolverine cycle blend of 2000mcg cartalax, 1000 Vesugen. 1000 Vilon. Add in 500mcg of a separate pin of site specific Bpc once or twice a week and you have a long term winner there.
              @mikebricker @mikemiranda @jennn @macleeezy

              Noted gotta read more about all these things thank you for the info

              ResearchCatR 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • O ogsteve

                @ManicXmedic I do morning for my mix. Like @randy said I tend to get sleep disturbances if I do it at night.

                As to cartalax 2000mcg is a great healing dose IME. No need to stick with a 20 day limit with this one. Even if you did take a break from tb/bpc this one can keep going even at this dose. It does not desensitize things.

                You might consider an off Wolverine cycle blend of 2000mcg cartalax, 1000 Vesugen. 1000 Vilon. Add in 500mcg of a separate pin of site specific Bpc once or twice a week and you have a long term winner there.

                @mikebricker @mikemiranda @jennn @macleeezy

                M Online
                M Online
                ManicXmedic
                wrote last edited by ManicXmedic
                #10

                @ogsteve nice! Thanks, I've been seeing vilon is supposed to be even more effective than bpc. I'll continue looking into it and add vesugen to the research list

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • RandyR Randy

                  I always default to a.m. on BPC. Lots of researchers have noted sleep disturbance if they take it later

                  ResearchCatR Offline
                  ResearchCatR Offline
                  ResearchCat
                  wrote last edited by
                  #11

                  @Randy said:

                  I always default to a.m. on BPC. Lots of researchers have noted sleep disturbance if they take it later

                  This is a great nugget! I have not heard this before, and typically default to evenings. Switched current run to mornings and will monitor.

                  That might explain why I have never found GHRH, epitalon, etc improve my sleep, if BPG was causing issues.

                  Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                  If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • M MikeMiranda

                    @ogsteve said:

                    You might consider an off Wolverine cycle blend of 2000mcg cartalax, 1000 Vesugen. 1000 Vilon. Add in 500mcg of a separate pin of site specific Bpc once or twice a week and you have a long term winner there.
                    @mikebricker @mikemiranda @jennn @macleeezy

                    Noted gotta read more about all these things thank you for the info

                    ResearchCatR Offline
                    ResearchCatR Offline
                    ResearchCat
                    wrote last edited by
                    #12

                    @MikeMiranda said:

                    @ogsteve said:

                    You might consider an off Wolverine cycle blend of 2000mcg cartalax, 1000 Vesugen. 1000 Vilon. Add in 500mcg of a separate pin of site specific Bpc once or twice a week and you have a long term winner there.
                    @mikebricker @mikemiranda @jennn @macleeezy

                    Noted gotta read more about all these things thank you for the info

                    It’s funny; since I got on the BLL mailing list, I am getting several emails a day telling me about the life-changing peptides that I have never heard of, but which will be game-changers for my prostate, or my veins, or my erections, or other things I might care about. 🤣

                    Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                    If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • O ogsteve

                      @ManicXmedic I do morning for my mix. Like @randy said I tend to get sleep disturbances if I do it at night.

                      As to cartalax 2000mcg is a great healing dose IME. No need to stick with a 20 day limit with this one. Even if you did take a break from tb/bpc this one can keep going even at this dose. It does not desensitize things.

                      You might consider an off Wolverine cycle blend of 2000mcg cartalax, 1000 Vesugen. 1000 Vilon. Add in 500mcg of a separate pin of site specific Bpc once or twice a week and you have a long term winner there.

                      @mikebricker @mikemiranda @jennn @macleeezy

                      S Offline
                      S Offline
                      Shaqdiesel
                      wrote last edited by
                      #13

                      @ogsteve Vesugen and Vilon have always interested me but haven't been able to find it with trusted quality at a decent price.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups