Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. StudzPeptides wants to upgrade testing
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

StudzPeptides wants to upgrade testing

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
51 Posts 17 Posters 1.8k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • D denti

    @dispensarysupport said:

    The only StudzPeptides I know was a kid on Tiktok who looked stoned out of his mind and selling peps out of his bedroom. Is that the same Studz??

    Is this you? 😬 https://www.tiktok.com/@studzpepofficial4/video/7667181387719494942?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc

    Does it really matter? As long as he's providing good service, using a quality lab, and delivering said product, I don't really care how old he is or what he does in his own life. I imagine a lot of vendors are no different than the guy in the video maybe just a bit older.

    D Offline
    D Offline
    dispensarysupport
    wrote last edited by
    #42

    @denti said:

    @dispensarysupport said:

    The only StudzPeptides I know was a kid on Tiktok who looked stoned out of his mind and selling peps out of his bedroom. Is that the same Studz??

    Is this you? 😬 https://www.tiktok.com/@studzpepofficial4/video/7667181387719494942?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc

    Does it really matter? As long as he's providing good service, using a quality lab, and delivering said product, I don't really care how old he is or what he does in his own life. I imagine a lot of vendors are no different than the guy in the video maybe just a bit older.

    He is literally using an address that doesn't exist on his website. His Discord is just him dropping random pricing with literally zero way to actually buy anything. Its a scam to get people talking. Thats it. b100ed1d-7216-466a-81b6-34fb17ae7cea-image.jpeg

    D S D 3 Replies Last reply
    -5
    • M mikebricker

      @StudzPeptides I’ve had very good experiences with Krause Analytical. Yes, there are “Lab Snobs” on here that look down their noses at them, but not one I’ve seen has any first hand experience. The prices will be less than what you are currently using.

      S Offline
      S Offline
      Stevepep
      wrote last edited by
      #43

      @mikebricker it would be nuts for a retailer to use them if they like selling products. You go with the lab with a great rep and do the necessary testing; it's pretty simple stuff. For personal use, they are the cheapest, as I have never seen a retailer use them. If you go through Finnrick its $85 which is 1/3 the price of Vanguard. If you want cheap, they most definitely have that covered.

      M 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • D dispensarysupport

        @denti said:

        @dispensarysupport said:

        The only StudzPeptides I know was a kid on Tiktok who looked stoned out of his mind and selling peps out of his bedroom. Is that the same Studz??

        Is this you? 😬 https://www.tiktok.com/@studzpepofficial4/video/7667181387719494942?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc

        Does it really matter? As long as he's providing good service, using a quality lab, and delivering said product, I don't really care how old he is or what he does in his own life. I imagine a lot of vendors are no different than the guy in the video maybe just a bit older.

        He is literally using an address that doesn't exist on his website. His Discord is just him dropping random pricing with literally zero way to actually buy anything. Its a scam to get people talking. Thats it. b100ed1d-7216-466a-81b6-34fb17ae7cea-image.jpeg

        D Offline
        D Offline
        denti
        wrote last edited by
        #44

        @dispensarysupport said:

        @denti said:

        @dispensarysupport said:

        The only StudzPeptides I know was a kid on Tiktok who looked stoned out of his mind and selling peps out of his bedroom. Is that the same Studz??

        Is this you? 😬 https://www.tiktok.com/@studzpepofficial4/video/7667181387719494942?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc

        Does it really matter? As long as he's providing good service, using a quality lab, and delivering said product, I don't really care how old he is or what he does in his own life. I imagine a lot of vendors are no different than the guy in the video maybe just a bit older.

        He is literally using an address that doesn't exist on his website. His Discord is just him dropping random pricing with literally zero way to actually buy anything. Its a scam to get people talking. Thats it. b100ed1d-7216-466a-81b6-34fb17ae7cea-image.jpeg

        Not sure where you get its a scam. There have been people on here that have bought from his site and received what they ordered.

        D 1 Reply Last reply
        4
        • D dispensarysupport

          @denti said:

          @dispensarysupport said:

          The only StudzPeptides I know was a kid on Tiktok who looked stoned out of his mind and selling peps out of his bedroom. Is that the same Studz??

          Is this you? 😬 https://www.tiktok.com/@studzpepofficial4/video/7667181387719494942?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc

          Does it really matter? As long as he's providing good service, using a quality lab, and delivering said product, I don't really care how old he is or what he does in his own life. I imagine a lot of vendors are no different than the guy in the video maybe just a bit older.

          He is literally using an address that doesn't exist on his website. His Discord is just him dropping random pricing with literally zero way to actually buy anything. Its a scam to get people talking. Thats it. b100ed1d-7216-466a-81b6-34fb17ae7cea-image.jpeg

          S Offline
          S Offline
          StudzPeptides
          wrote last edited by
          #45

          @dispensarysupport the correct address is PO box 369, 22424 s ellsworth loop rd, its our po box and very real

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • S Offline
            S Offline
            StudzPeptides
            wrote last edited by
            #46

            Thank you for bringing it to our attention, small mess up on our end, but that does not mean anything shady is going in because we made a small address mistake

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • S Stevepep

              @mikebricker it would be nuts for a retailer to use them if they like selling products. You go with the lab with a great rep and do the necessary testing; it's pretty simple stuff. For personal use, they are the cheapest, as I have never seen a retailer use them. If you go through Finnrick its $85 which is 1/3 the price of Vanguard. If you want cheap, they most definitely have that covered.

              M Offline
              M Offline
              mikebricker
              wrote last edited by mikebricker
              #47

              @Stevepep Opinions are like…. well, you know the saying. Most researchers don’t give a shit which lab analyzed their peps, just that its done, good purity/potency, and what they think it is.

              S 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • D dispensarysupport

                @denti said:

                @dispensarysupport said:

                The only StudzPeptides I know was a kid on Tiktok who looked stoned out of his mind and selling peps out of his bedroom. Is that the same Studz??

                Is this you? 😬 https://www.tiktok.com/@studzpepofficial4/video/7667181387719494942?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc

                Does it really matter? As long as he's providing good service, using a quality lab, and delivering said product, I don't really care how old he is or what he does in his own life. I imagine a lot of vendors are no different than the guy in the video maybe just a bit older.

                He is literally using an address that doesn't exist on his website. His Discord is just him dropping random pricing with literally zero way to actually buy anything. Its a scam to get people talking. Thats it. b100ed1d-7216-466a-81b6-34fb17ae7cea-image.jpeg

                D Offline
                D Offline
                derekg1
                wrote last edited by
                #48

                @dispensarysupport said:

                @denti said:

                @dispensarysupport said:

                The only StudzPeptides I know was a kid on Tiktok who looked stoned out of his mind and selling peps out of his bedroom. Is that the same Studz??

                Is this you? 😬 https://www.tiktok.com/@studzpepofficial4/video/7667181387719494942?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc

                Does it really matter? As long as he's providing good service, using a quality lab, and delivering said product, I don't really care how old he is or what he does in his own life. I imagine a lot of vendors are no different than the guy in the video maybe just a bit older.

                He is literally using an address that doesn't exist on his website. His Discord is just him dropping random pricing with literally zero way to actually buy anything. Its a scam to get people talking. Thats it. b100ed1d-7216-466a-81b6-34fb17ae7cea-image.jpeg

                I've received multiple orders from them. All of them worked as expected and shipped quickly.

                Not a scam.

                1 Reply Last reply
                4
                • M mikebricker

                  @Stevepep Opinions are like…. well, you know the saying. Most researchers don’t give a shit which lab analyzed their peps, just that its done, good purity/potency, and what they think it is.

                  S Offline
                  S Offline
                  Stevepep
                  wrote last edited by
                  #49

                  @mikebricker that may be true the uneducated consumer is a problem that’s why we come here and learn what to look for to stay safe and get the best results

                  M 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • S Stevepep

                    @mikebricker that may be true the uneducated consumer is a problem that’s why we come here and learn what to look for to stay safe and get the best results

                    M Offline
                    M Offline
                    mikebricker
                    wrote last edited by
                    #50

                    @Stevepep Exactly. And learn that some labs that have been bad mouthed here are actually accurate and reliable.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • D denti

                      @dispensarysupport said:

                      @denti said:

                      @dispensarysupport said:

                      The only StudzPeptides I know was a kid on Tiktok who looked stoned out of his mind and selling peps out of his bedroom. Is that the same Studz??

                      Is this you? 😬 https://www.tiktok.com/@studzpepofficial4/video/7667181387719494942?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc

                      Does it really matter? As long as he's providing good service, using a quality lab, and delivering said product, I don't really care how old he is or what he does in his own life. I imagine a lot of vendors are no different than the guy in the video maybe just a bit older.

                      He is literally using an address that doesn't exist on his website. His Discord is just him dropping random pricing with literally zero way to actually buy anything. Its a scam to get people talking. Thats it. b100ed1d-7216-466a-81b6-34fb17ae7cea-image.jpeg

                      Not sure where you get its a scam. There have been people on here that have bought from his site and received what they ordered.

                      D Offline
                      D Offline
                      dispensarysupport
                      wrote last edited by
                      #51

                      @denti said:

                      @dispensarysupport said:

                      @denti said:

                      @dispensarysupport said:

                      The only StudzPeptides I know was a kid on Tiktok who looked stoned out of his mind and selling peps out of his bedroom. Is that the same Studz??

                      Is this you? 😬 https://www.tiktok.com/@studzpepofficial4/video/7667181387719494942?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc

                      Does it really matter? As long as he's providing good service, using a quality lab, and delivering said product, I don't really care how old he is or what he does in his own life. I imagine a lot of vendors are no different than the guy in the video maybe just a bit older.

                      He is literally using an address that doesn't exist on his website. His Discord is just him dropping random pricing with literally zero way to actually buy anything. Its a scam to get people talking. Thats it. b100ed1d-7216-466a-81b6-34fb17ae7cea-image.jpeg

                      Not sure where you get its a scam. There have been people on here that have bought from his site and received what they ordered.

                      I mean the wholesale side of their business. Clearly they sell singles and have been on Tiktok for awhile.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups