Which vendor has the best customer service?
-
It’s easy to slap a label on a peptide vial, send it out for testing, and sell it. I don’t think any vendor is really lacking the ability to do that.
What I think separates vendors, though, isn’t just the products themselves. It’s their customer service, how they handle challenging inquiries, their demeanor and attitude toward customers, and how they resolve issues in a way that leaves both sides satisfied.
We always talk about which vendors have the best products, but in your opinion, which vendor really goes above and beyond when it comes to customer service and handling problems or difficult situations?
-
@superpep In my experience — Peptidology and Oneday Compounds. Nexaph is known to be good too although I haven't had any issues with Nexaph to experience customer care in the face of any hiccups.
And all these three have good products too. I consider that inherently a part of customer service.
-
I think @pep_researcher hit the nail on the head the head. The best companies are the ones you have zero customer service interaction with. You order. It shows up quick. You get what you ordered. Its packed well. Done.
-
At the end of the day, building a great company comes down to three non-negotiables: exceptional customer service, a high-quality product, and complete transparency.
-
At the end of the day, building a great company comes down to three non-negotiables: exceptional customer service, a high-quality product, and complete transparency.
@Genpeptide Agreed. Word of mouth is the greatest form of advertising, and a good product / buying experience will sell itself.
-
Nexaph was great. GoAlpha was also on point. That the two RUOs I needed customer service with. Both were great.
-
@superpep In my experience — Peptidology and Oneday Compounds. Nexaph is known to be good too although I haven't had any issues with Nexaph to experience customer care in the face of any hiccups.
And all these three have good products too. I consider that inherently a part of customer service.
-
I judge a good vendor not on shit going sideways, but how they react to it. Hiding behind a "we only accept Jano testing", when they used a cheaper lab, won't reship on seizure, when their policy says they do, etc. Ran into a good customer service issue just recently. A friend did a buy from a vendor, sent the crypto on the wrong network, so payment never made it (money lost). The vendor said if they paid for the original kit, they would send them two to make up for some of the loss, and they did. To me, that's service.
-
I just had an amazing experience with Puratek. Short version: UPS lost a package and replacement was shipped after only 7 days from order date. No tricks or complaints from Puratek. They just shipped the replacement (11 different research chemicals) that I received a few days later.
-
I judge a good vendor not on shit going sideways, but how they react to it. Hiding behind a "we only accept Jano testing", when they used a cheaper lab, won't reship on seizure, when their policy says they do, etc. Ran into a good customer service issue just recently. A friend did a buy from a vendor, sent the crypto on the wrong network, so payment never made it (money lost). The vendor said if they paid for the original kit, they would send them two to make up for some of the loss, and they did. To me, that's service.
@Newenough I know right?
I posted on another thread. JEEP used Freedom on some batches recently and now says they accept only Freedom or Janoshik from customers, not even Vanguard which is ISO certified.
Alex Xu Noble Dragons prices look NO better than stateside resellers with full testing if we include additional customer testing and vials sacrificed in that, CC payment convenience, and a face behind the company than Molly and Kelly on customer chats.
-
I think @pep_researcher hit the nail on the head the head. The best companies are the ones you have zero customer service interaction with. You order. It shows up quick. You get what you ordered. Its packed well. Done.
@Mydogdaryl423 Yup. I had minor glitches a couple of times with Peptidology and Oneday with order payment and batch IDs, NOT any product quality issues. The owners were fabulous in response time and correction.
-
I had a great experience with Verified Peptides on two occasions. One time they sent me Selank instead of Semax,. I contacted them and not only received my Semax, they gave me a $100 credit and let me keep the Selank. On another occasion, after ordering Mots-c, but before it arrived, they contacted me to let me know that they had mislabeled the vials, and the amount per vial was twice what the label indicated. I only paid for the lower amount, but got to keep the extra for free.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login