Reconstitution temperature
-
Hi there. I am looking for facts on if it matters what temperature peptides are reconstituted at. For example, does it have to be room temperature or can the back water and peptide be cold while reconstituting?
Thank you -
I always let mine come up. Only takes a couple of minutes. Usually while Im getting together my supplies. Its a good question. I would think both cold would be fine but one cold and one room temp I would think could cause some moisture issues. Interested to see what the more knowledgeable think.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login