Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Opinions Wanted - Sermorelin to CJC-1295 (no dac) Transition
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Opinions Wanted - Sermorelin to CJC-1295 (no dac) Transition

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
22 Posts 8 Posters 436 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Mydogdaryl423M Online
    Mydogdaryl423M Online
    Mydogdaryl423
    wrote last edited by
    #13

    @pep_researcher I agree. I like some of the short form for entertainment but like this format for a more detailed deep dive. I like Huberman but getting harder for me to stay engaged with his content these days.

    pep_researcherP 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

      @pep_researcher I agree. I like some of the short form for entertainment but like this format for a more detailed deep dive. I like Huberman but getting harder for me to stay engaged with his content these days.

      pep_researcherP Online
      pep_researcherP Online
      pep_researcher
      wrote last edited by
      #14

      @Mydogdaryl423 said:

      Huberman

      I just don't have patience to watch a 2 hr long podcast with scientific references that don't add much value than just make Huby look scientific and intelligent. He has started releasing shorts though. Probably realized his audience fatigue with information overload.

      judgetooJ 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • N Offline
        N Offline
        Nuncles
        wrote last edited by Nuncles
        #15

        I hadn't seen anything by Hunter Williams before. I look forward to checking it out. I will admit that I don't have the patience to sit through an hour or two of this stuff. I often find they ramble. I usually try and find stuff under 20 minutes to hit the key points. Even at 2x speed those shorter ones can test my patience.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • N Offline
          N Offline
          Nuncles
          wrote last edited by Nuncles
          #16

          I thought there were going to be more opinions. All good. I was leaning towards a break and now after hearing the feedback, I will take the middle ground and break for a week before starting both at the same time (not combined). I appreciate everyone's feedback.

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • ResearchCatR Online
            ResearchCatR Online
            ResearchCat
            wrote last edited by
            #17

            Yeah, it isn’t as complicated or as controversial as people creating content want you to think it is. No matter what you do, it is going to be fine. It’s all research and figuring out what works best for you.

            Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

            If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • N Offline
              N Offline
              Nuncles
              wrote last edited by
              #18

              @researchcat I believe you are right. Lately, when I start getting towards the end of my protocols, I begin quickly increasing the dosage just to see how I react to it and use up the last of the reconned.

              This may sound like a stupid question but here goes. Hope it makes sense. I read everywhere about starting low and titrating up to see the reactions. I get it. But what do most people when they are ready for their next protocol (of the same peptide). Do you start the low dose again and titrate up, or just start directly at the ending dosage amount of the previous protocol?

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • pep_researcherP pep_researcher

                @Mydogdaryl423 said:

                Huberman

                I just don't have patience to watch a 2 hr long podcast with scientific references that don't add much value than just make Huby look scientific and intelligent. He has started releasing shorts though. Probably realized his audience fatigue with information overload.

                judgetooJ Offline
                judgetooJ Offline
                judgetoo
                wrote last edited by
                #19

                @pep_researcher I cheat by feeding the link to AI and ask for a summary and if there’s something I want to go deeper on, I ask for the time stamp so I can watch that segment. It’s worked pretty well for me…

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • ResearchCatR Online
                  ResearchCatR Online
                  ResearchCat
                  wrote last edited by
                  #20

                  @nuncles That is a great question! Once I have experience with a given peptide, or set of peptides, I will usually start at the target dose. Exceptions might be MOTS-C or other peps that can cause histamine reactions. If it is going well, I may accelerate dose increases.

                  When I recommend starting low and titrating up, it’s usually for new folks starting out who are very enthusiastic and want to start pinning half a dozen peps at once but don’t really know how they will respond to any of them. Even though they are generally safe, everyone is different, reactions occur, mistakes are made, etc.

                  Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                  If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  3
                  • N Offline
                    N Offline
                    Nuncles
                    wrote last edited by
                    #21

                    @researchcat Thanks man. That's pretty much what I was thinking but just wanted to validate.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • N Nuncles

                      I've been researching Sermorelin for about 3 months and I can't say that I've noticed much difference. The primary research focus of Sermorelin was sleep with body recompositing as secondary. The last injection was this past Thursday. I would like to switch to CJC-1295 (no dac) + Ipamorelin (I have them separate and have never researched either) but I'm concerned about receptor desensitization. Would a break in between Sermorelin and CJC be needed or beneficial? Below are the options I'm considering. Which would you do?

                      A - Roll right into CJC-1295 + Ipamorelin
                      B - Start Ipamorelin but wait at least 4 weeks before starting CJC-1295
                      C - Wait at least 4 weeks and then start CJC-1295 + Ipamorelin at the same time.

                      U Offline
                      U Offline
                      user_16538
                      wrote last edited by
                      #22

                      @Nuncles roll right into it

                      All same including tesa..
                      Serm is the weaker one maybe 10% raise in gh. Takes months to improve sleep etc. Mpst ads put there are very misleading on its effect.

                      Cjcipa maybe 20to30% raise

                      Tesa ipa 30 to 40% raise, i ran 12 week prescription from top sports clinic while recomp and with addition of morning fasted walks with 5amino and aod.. by week 8 i started to notice love handle and stomach flattening. Went from 36 to 33 waist. So being strongest ,it works but still takes time.

                      Now older you are your gh drops so , ypu could be 50% less gh and sermorelin is only getting you 10% more.

                      However tesa can be more $$ and harder to keep stable. Not sure what compounding pharmacies use but my 2x 10ml vials compounded lasted 12weeks no issues.
                      Tesa notorious to gel if u dont use enough bac , i even did the compounded way hospira,little acetate and enough bac to dilute so a 33iu would have 1mg tesa and 300mcg ipa. Gelled after 12 days. So best option is to get 5 or 10mg , mix in larger vial to use within week.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups