Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Welcome & News
  3. Announcements
  4. V4 Plastique Pen Explained: 60-Unit Delivery, Less Waste, and Smarter Dosing
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

V4 Plastique Pen Explained: 60-Unit Delivery, Less Waste, and Smarter Dosing

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Announcements
13 Posts 7 Posters 422 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • RandyR Offline
    RandyR Offline
    Randy
    wrote last edited by Randy
    #1

    In this video, Jeff and Randy demonstrate the V4 Plastique, the next step in reusable peptide pen design. It delivers up to 60 units, leaves substantially less solution behind than the V1 and many other pen models, and will not dial past the amount remaining in the cartridge. If only 12 units are left, the pen stops at 12, so you know what can actually be delivered.

    That low-residual design comes with a tradeoff: the V4 Plastique requires a firmer push than the standard V4. I compare the two designs, explain why the mechanism feels different, and cover who may prefer reduced waste over the lightest possible injection stroke.

    https://x.com/PeptideCritic/status/2102125721909108854?s=20

    https://rumble.com/v7fsrxc-v4-plastique-pen-explained-60-unit-delivery-less-waste-and-smarter-dosing.html

    "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

    1 Reply Last reply
    5
    • D Offline
      D Offline
      derekg1
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      Have you tested this with oils? I notice my pens from you all push MCT oil just fine at room temp. But I recently tested with grapeseed oil and even with a 29g needle it takes a few extra units on the dial to push out the expected amount at room temp. Aka 20 units on the dial pushes around 17units into a syringe. I haven't tested warming the oil just yet.

      This isn't a complaint as I know they aren't made for oils just curious if this one handles it any different.

      1 Reply Last reply
      2
      • RandyR Offline
        RandyR Offline
        Randy
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        I wouldnt.

        "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • S Offline
          S Offline
          Stevepep
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          I have this pen just got it using it with expensive SS-31 and it is my new favorite for the money. I like the Gansolin and the Convi for the dial feature where it will not let you go past what’s left in the pen for the $ you can’t beat this pen. As usual thanks for doing what you do Jeff. @randy

          N 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • S Offline
            S Offline
            Stevepep
            wrote last edited by Stevepep
            #5

            I do have one complaint I now have to make a bigger case. Damn you @randy
            IMG_0015.jpeg

            mrjoshua44M 1 Reply Last reply
            2
            • S Stevepep

              I have this pen just got it using it with expensive SS-31 and it is my new favorite for the money. I like the Gansolin and the Convi for the dial feature where it will not let you go past what’s left in the pen for the $ you can’t beat this pen. As usual thanks for doing what you do Jeff. @randy

              N Offline
              N Offline
              Nuncles
              wrote last edited by Nuncles
              #6

              @Stevepep said:

              I like the Gansolin and the Convi for the dial feature where it will not let you go past what’s left in the pen

              You may want to test them. I've tested the Gansulin, Convipen, and Savvio that have that feature. Each time, it was 10-15 units less of what the dial says. For instance, if the dial only goes to 50, I would only get about 35 units out of it.

              S 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • N Nuncles

                @Stevepep said:

                I like the Gansolin and the Convi for the dial feature where it will not let you go past what’s left in the pen

                You may want to test them. I've tested the Gansulin, Convipen, and Savvio that have that feature. Each time, it was 10-15 units less of what the dial says. For instance, if the dial only goes to 50, I would only get about 35 units out of it.

                S Offline
                S Offline
                Stevepep
                wrote last edited by
                #7

                @Nuncles thanks for that info. I had no idea.

                N 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • S Stevepep

                  @Nuncles thanks for that info. I had no idea.

                  N Offline
                  N Offline
                  Nuncles
                  wrote last edited by
                  #8

                  @Stevepep If you test them, let me know what you find.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • S Stevepep

                    I do have one complaint I now have to make a bigger case. Damn you @randy
                    IMG_0015.jpeg

                    mrjoshua44M Offline
                    mrjoshua44M Offline
                    mrjoshua44
                    wrote last edited by
                    #9

                    @Stevepep Send help! I have 20 pens and just ordered another V3 Ultra and two V4 Plastique. IMG_1498-compressed.jpeg

                    ResearchCatR mmpM 2 Replies Last reply
                    1
                    • mrjoshua44M mrjoshua44

                      @Stevepep Send help! I have 20 pens and just ordered another V3 Ultra and two V4 Plastique. IMG_1498-compressed.jpeg

                      ResearchCatR Online
                      ResearchCatR Online
                      ResearchCat
                      wrote last edited by
                      #10

                      @mrjoshua44 I just need more and better storage containers. I think maybe a segmented 60L container might hold everything.

                      And I ordered 4 plastiques.

                      Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                      If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                      S 2 Replies Last reply
                      1
                      • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                        @mrjoshua44 I just need more and better storage containers. I think maybe a segmented 60L container might hold everything.

                        And I ordered 4 plastiques.

                        S Offline
                        S Offline
                        Stevepep
                        wrote last edited by
                        #11

                        @ResearchCat this is where a 3d printer is useful

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        2
                        • mrjoshua44M mrjoshua44

                          @Stevepep Send help! I have 20 pens and just ordered another V3 Ultra and two V4 Plastique. IMG_1498-compressed.jpeg

                          mmpM Online
                          mmpM Online
                          mmp
                          wrote last edited by
                          #12

                          @mrjoshua44 now you can sell 😆

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                            @mrjoshua44 I just need more and better storage containers. I think maybe a segmented 60L container might hold everything.

                            And I ordered 4 plastiques.

                            S Offline
                            S Offline
                            Stevepep
                            wrote last edited by
                            #13
                            This post is deleted!
                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                            Register Login
                            Reply
                            • Reply as topic
                            Log in to reply
                            • Oldest to Newest
                            • Newest to Oldest
                            • Most Votes


                            • Login

                            • Login or register to search.
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            0
                            • Categories
                            • Recent
                            • Tags
                            • Popular
                            • World
                            • Users
                            • Groups