Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin)
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
21 Posts 10 Posters 480 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • EXTROPIANE Offline
    EXTROPIANE Offline
    EXTROPIAN
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    "HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) is a glycoprotein hormone—often grouped with injectable peptides by convention—that is FDA-approved for treating female infertility and male hypogonadism."

    2M

    FalcF 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Snake PepskinS Offline
      Snake PepskinS Offline
      Snake Pepskin
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      Heavy Test users pretty much need them. Me…

      “I got… big BALLS and I cannot lie”🎼

      “Knowledge is the ultimate power.
      It’s not what you know that defines you, it’s that which you share, that defines you.”

      1 Reply Last reply
      2
      • hunt_akH Offline
        hunt_akH Offline
        hunt_ak
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        @snake-pepskin are you past HRT and into....gear levels of test? If so, I'm very curious to hear your experience, numbers, etc?

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Snake PepskinS Offline
          Snake PepskinS Offline
          Snake Pepskin
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          No, not me personally. I trained a few guys years ago that over used roids HGH and test. I don’t remember the numbers off hand, but I they were pushing the limits hard. I watched them get monstrous, and watched some pay the price. At the time, I only addressed the nutritional and mechanistic side of their workout. I’ve seen a few of them recently. Mixed results. But staying on topic, HCG helped them with hypogodadism.

          “Knowledge is the ultimate power.
          It’s not what you know that defines you, it’s that which you share, that defines you.”

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • Jake_PepTronJ Online
            Jake_PepTronJ Online
            Jake_PepTron
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            Was looking into this or enclomaphine as an alternative to Test for low-T. Been reading more about it; watchin videos & lookin over bloodwork… not sure if anyone has any experience with HCG as a monotherapy.

            Remember: there are no peptides that can fill the emptiness inside your cold heart.

            D U 2 Replies Last reply
            0
            • Jake_PepTronJ Jake_PepTron

              Was looking into this or enclomaphine as an alternative to Test for low-T. Been reading more about it; watchin videos & lookin over bloodwork… not sure if anyone has any experience with HCG as a monotherapy.

              D Offline
              D Offline
              denti
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              @Jake_PepTron said:

              Was looking into this or enclomaphine as an alternative to Test for low-T. Been reading more about it; watchin videos & lookin over bloodwork… not sure if anyone has any experience with HCG as a monotherapy.

              I started enclomiphene last week. 12.5mg 3x a week and I’m feeling most of the side effects like hot flashes, headaches, and irritability. I think it’s supposed to wear off in a couple weeks. I’m going to stay on this cycle for 12 weeks then get my T levels tested again

              hunt_akH 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • C Offline
                C Offline
                Commander
                wrote last edited by
                #7

                There really is no "Replacement" for Test... Low dose, 100mg weekly, Test and some HCG every 3 months is the way to go.

                Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

                1 Reply Last reply
                2
                • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

                  "HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) is a glycoprotein hormone—often grouped with injectable peptides by convention—that is FDA-approved for treating female infertility and male hypogonadism."

                  FalcF Offline
                  FalcF Offline
                  Falc
                  wrote last edited by
                  #8

                  @EXTROPIAN I use 250iu HCG EOD. For me it is a must with my TRT (and Proviron).

                  hunt_akH EXTROPIANE 2 Replies Last reply
                  2
                  • J Offline
                    J Offline
                    JtCjEfF
                    wrote last edited by
                    #9

                    I suppose I dont understand the other benefits of HCG. My understanding was that it was just for those on TRT that wanted to retain walnuts instead of pistachios, or were hoping to maintain some fertility. Are their other reasons I may want to consider it?

                    FalcF 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • J JtCjEfF

                      I suppose I dont understand the other benefits of HCG. My understanding was that it was just for those on TRT that wanted to retain walnuts instead of pistachios, or were hoping to maintain some fertility. Are their other reasons I may want to consider it?

                      FalcF Offline
                      FalcF Offline
                      Falc
                      wrote last edited by
                      #10

                      @JTCJeff testicular atrophy is the main reason I use it. Caused some pain when I first started TRT and this cleared it up after a couple months. Got to keep an eye on the estradiol if you aromatize easily.

                      J 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • FalcF Falc

                        @JTCJeff testicular atrophy is the main reason I use it. Caused some pain when I first started TRT and this cleared it up after a couple months. Got to keep an eye on the estradiol if you aromatize easily.

                        J Offline
                        J Offline
                        JtCjEfF
                        wrote last edited by
                        #11

                        @Falc Meaning HCG makes E2 worse?

                        FalcF 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • J JtCjEfF

                          @Falc Meaning HCG makes E2 worse?

                          FalcF Offline
                          FalcF Offline
                          Falc
                          wrote last edited by
                          #12

                          @JTCJeff it can, doesn't in me but my doctor warned me that I needed to keep an eye on it when I started.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Jake_PepTronJ Online
                            Jake_PepTronJ Online
                            Jake_PepTron
                            wrote last edited by Jake_PepTron
                            #13

                            One of the selling points to me was that HCG could increase your testosterone without shutting down your nads. Obviously not TRT levels of boost. It seemed worth a try if it would alleviate symptoms & help with some moderate gains… especially if the bloodwork progressed in the right direction. It was only $66 for a kit on the Tegrity GB.

                            I might just have to bite the TRT bullet one day… it just seems like a big commitment is all.

                            Remember: there are no peptides that can fill the emptiness inside your cold heart.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • D denti

                              @Jake_PepTron said:

                              Was looking into this or enclomaphine as an alternative to Test for low-T. Been reading more about it; watchin videos & lookin over bloodwork… not sure if anyone has any experience with HCG as a monotherapy.

                              I started enclomiphene last week. 12.5mg 3x a week and I’m feeling most of the side effects like hot flashes, headaches, and irritability. I think it’s supposed to wear off in a couple weeks. I’m going to stay on this cycle for 12 weeks then get my T levels tested again

                              hunt_akH Offline
                              hunt_akH Offline
                              hunt_ak
                              wrote last edited by
                              #14

                              @denti said:

                              @Jake_PepTron said:

                              Was looking into this or enclomaphine as an alternative to Test for low-T. Been reading more about it; watchin videos & lookin over bloodwork… not sure if anyone has any experience with HCG as a monotherapy.

                              I started enclomiphene last week. 12.5mg 3x a week and I’m feeling most of the side effects like hot flashes, headaches, and irritability. I think it’s supposed to wear off in a couple weeks. I’m going to stay on this cycle for 12 weeks then get my T levels tested again

                              Sourcing this through doc or elsewhere? Most of what I've seen on the gray market is not actual Enclo but clomid...which I'm not interested in.

                              D 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • FalcF Falc

                                @EXTROPIAN I use 250iu HCG EOD. For me it is a must with my TRT (and Proviron).

                                hunt_akH Offline
                                hunt_akH Offline
                                hunt_ak
                                wrote last edited by
                                #15

                                @Falc said:

                                @EXTROPIAN I use 250iu HCG EOD. For me it is a must with my TRT (and Proviron).

                                Is this going to be a long-term protocol for you (years) regarding running HCG?

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • hunt_akH hunt_ak

                                  @denti said:

                                  @Jake_PepTron said:

                                  Was looking into this or enclomaphine as an alternative to Test for low-T. Been reading more about it; watchin videos & lookin over bloodwork… not sure if anyone has any experience with HCG as a monotherapy.

                                  I started enclomiphene last week. 12.5mg 3x a week and I’m feeling most of the side effects like hot flashes, headaches, and irritability. I think it’s supposed to wear off in a couple weeks. I’m going to stay on this cycle for 12 weeks then get my T levels tested again

                                  Sourcing this through doc or elsewhere? Most of what I've seen on the gray market is not actual Enclo but clomid...which I'm not interested in.

                                  D Offline
                                  D Offline
                                  denti
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @hunt_ak said:

                                  @denti said:

                                  @Jake_PepTron said:

                                  Was looking into this or enclomaphine as an alternative to Test for low-T. Been reading more about it; watchin videos & lookin over bloodwork a… not sure if anyone has any experience with HCG as a monotherapy.

                                  I started enclomiphene last week. 12.5mg 3x a week and I’m feeling most of the side effects like hot flashes, headaches, and irritability. I think it’s supposed to wear off in a couple weeks. I’m going to stay on this cycle for 12 weeks then get my T levels tested again

                                  Sourcing this through doc or elsewhere? Most of what I've seen on the gray market is not actual Enclo but clomid...which I'm not interested in.

                                  Gray market. Unfortunately I bought a years supply before doing better research and finding out it may be clomid. I bought from Modified Aminos. Another user posted here where they sourced from 3 different places and sent it in for testing and all of theirs came back being just pure Enclomiphene. I wish I would have seen that before I ordered.

                                  hunt_akH 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • FalcF Falc

                                    @EXTROPIAN I use 250iu HCG EOD. For me it is a must with my TRT (and Proviron).

                                    EXTROPIANE Offline
                                    EXTROPIANE Offline
                                    EXTROPIAN
                                    wrote last edited by EXTROPIAN
                                    #17

                                    @Falc I believe HCG can be micro dose with GLP-1s. A calorie deficit can drop testosterone levels, but the effect depends heavily on your starting body composition and how aggressive the deficit is. As it is testosterone levels are already low in males. Worse as you age. Have you noticed young men today dont have promonant adam apples in comparison to young/men back in the 50s. That was from the puberty surge. That is because of low testosterone. Well that was testosterone levels back then. The other sign is gynecomastia in men today. That's not just fat, those are breast. Low test and high estrogen. I digress. I believe its important to dail in testosterone. I am always looking into how without over doing it. Via HPG and GnRH signaling maybe be a safer route. You have to take care of your jewels.

                                    2M

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • D denti

                                      @hunt_ak said:

                                      @denti said:

                                      @Jake_PepTron said:

                                      Was looking into this or enclomaphine as an alternative to Test for low-T. Been reading more about it; watchin videos & lookin over bloodwork a… not sure if anyone has any experience with HCG as a monotherapy.

                                      I started enclomiphene last week. 12.5mg 3x a week and I’m feeling most of the side effects like hot flashes, headaches, and irritability. I think it’s supposed to wear off in a couple weeks. I’m going to stay on this cycle for 12 weeks then get my T levels tested again

                                      Sourcing this through doc or elsewhere? Most of what I've seen on the gray market is not actual Enclo but clomid...which I'm not interested in.

                                      Gray market. Unfortunately I bought a years supply before doing better research and finding out it may be clomid. I bought from Modified Aminos. Another user posted here where they sourced from 3 different places and sent it in for testing and all of theirs came back being just pure Enclomiphene. I wish I would have seen that before I ordered.

                                      hunt_akH Offline
                                      hunt_akH Offline
                                      hunt_ak
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @denti Point me to that post? 👀 👀 👀

                                      D 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • hunt_akH hunt_ak

                                        @denti Point me to that post? 👀 👀 👀

                                        D Offline
                                        D Offline
                                        denti
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @hunt_ak said:

                                        @denti Point me to that post? 👀 👀 👀

                                        This was the post and you can read this thread.

                                        https://community.peptidecritic.com/post/23201

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Jake_PepTronJ Jake_PepTron

                                          Was looking into this or enclomaphine as an alternative to Test for low-T. Been reading more about it; watchin videos & lookin over bloodwork… not sure if anyone has any experience with HCG as a monotherapy.

                                          U Offline
                                          U Offline
                                          user_16538
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @Jake_PepTron elco works migjt raise you 100points or so. Hcg is what keep testies active while on trt or off cycle. Get labs, try encloph, get labs few weeks month later. Tey tanga ali, test. Then decide if need trt. I was at 400s felt like craps for yrs. Been happy on trt once i dialed in

                                          S 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups