Lioncore Biotech
-
@stan-douglas thanks my man. Interpreting the COA was a challenge in regards sterility. Is there anything that I should look for as a red flag?
-
@stan-douglas thanks my man. Interpreting the COA was a challenge in regards sterility. Is there anything that I should look for as a red flag?
-
Hello folks. New to the forum and just secured my first batch of BPC-157/TB-500 , “Wolverine” . Gonna run a cycle to help heal from recent neck surgery. (ACDF) I did verify the batch the Freedom diagnostics and every think looks good. But still have reservations on sterility. So far the customer service has been great with the getting back to me promptly. Any one have any helpful input for my first go at this?

-
@mmp … go info. So if I understand you, it’s .5mg of the reconstituted stack twice a day to start?
-
@stan-douglas thanks my man. Interpreting the COA was a challenge in regards sterility. Is there anything that I should look for as a red flag?
-
@stan-douglas , understood. Thank you!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login