Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  3. BAC water with the same LOT number from two different vendors.
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

BAC water with the same LOT number from two different vendors.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Supplies, Mixing & Storage
4 Posts 4 Posters 155 Views
BAC water with the same LOT number from two different vendors.
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • benybarraB Offline
    benybarraB Offline
    benybarra
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    I bought two vials of Hospira bacteriostatic water from PeptideTest.com on 9/4/2026. Then on 9/17, I picked up two more from Southern Aminos during their $13 sale.

    What I found interesting is that both sets have the QR code on the metal crimp, and they all have the exact same lot number and expiration date.

    a00d689c-c49a-4f2b-b6c6-a5fd3bf1d939-IMG20260922150453.jpg

    In the photo, the two unopened vials on the left are from Southern Aminos, and the two on the right are from PeptideTest.

    Lot: NT9150
    Expiration: 2028-FEB-29

    My understanding is that Southern Aminos is in California, while PeptideTest is in Tennessee, so I was surprised that purchases from two different vendors ended up coming from the same Hospira lot.

    Does anyone know how large Hospira production lots typically are? I'm curious how widely a single lot like this gets distributed.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • mrjoshua44M Offline
      mrjoshua44M Offline
      mrjoshua44
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      I would imagine that it would be in the tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands. Heck, maybe more.

      1 Reply Last reply
      2
      • ResearchCatR Offline
        ResearchCatR Offline
        ResearchCat
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        Hundreds of thousands of bottles are used daily, so I’d guess they make a lot. 😉

        Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

        If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • Stan DouglasS Offline
          Stan DouglasS Offline
          Stan Douglas
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          In addition to the other comments, I imagine both sites buy wholesale from Hospira by the pallet. This is just the newest batch. The bottle I bought a few months ago "expire" in late 2028.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          • Login

          • Login or register to search.
          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Categories
          • Recent
          • Tags
          • Popular
          • World
          • Users
          • Groups