BAC water with the same LOT number from two different vendors.
-
I bought two vials of Hospira bacteriostatic water from PeptideTest.com on 9/4/2026. Then on 9/17, I picked up two more from Southern Aminos during their $13 sale.
What I found interesting is that both sets have the QR code on the metal crimp, and they all have the exact same lot number and expiration date.

In the photo, the two unopened vials on the left are from Southern Aminos, and the two on the right are from PeptideTest.
Lot: NT9150
Expiration: 2028-FEB-29My understanding is that Southern Aminos is in California, while PeptideTest is in Tennessee, so I was surprised that purchases from two different vendors ended up coming from the same Hospira lot.
Does anyone know how large Hospira production lots typically are? I'm curious how widely a single lot like this gets distributed.
-
I would imagine that it would be in the tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands. Heck, maybe more.
-
Hundreds of thousands of bottles are used daily, so I’d guess they make a lot.

-
In addition to the other comments, I imagine both sites buy wholesale from Hospira by the pallet. This is just the newest batch. The bottle I bought a few months ago "expire" in late 2028.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login