Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Vendor Reviews & Orders
  3. Hospira BAC water cheapest
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Hospira BAC water cheapest

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vendor Reviews & Orders
16 Posts 9 Posters 471 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • I InfinityR

    @ogsteve how do we bypass the license number situation to order from these guys?

    Dan

    O Offline
    O Offline
    ogsteve
    wrote last edited by
    #7

    @InfinityR I just ordered and paid. They never asked for it

    I 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Snake PepskinS Snake Pepskin

      Same price here.

      https://amscomedical.com/product-index/bacteriostatic/bacteriostatic-water-for-injection-usp-sterile-30ml-(medical-license-required)-794

      But if you want less than a 25 pack. $15

      https://peptidetest.com/products/pfizer-hospira-bacteriostatic-water-30ml-vial

      P Offline
      P Offline
      Peptide geek
      wrote last edited by
      #8

      @Snake-Pepskin

      Thanks!

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • O ogsteve

        @InfinityR I just ordered and paid. They never asked for it

        I Online
        I Online
        InfinityR
        wrote last edited by
        #9

        @ogsteve Appreciate that very much man.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • SpaceGhostS Online
          SpaceGhostS Online
          SpaceGhost
          wrote last edited by
          #10

          Southern Aminos has it for $13 per bottle. Limit 2 per.

          You knew the job was dangerous when you took it, Fred.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • I InfinityR

            @ogsteve how do we bypass the license number situation to order from these guys?

            Dan

            C Offline
            C Offline
            Canineriot
            wrote last edited by
            #11

            @InfinityR They don't ask anything. I ordered and paid and immediately received an email that it had processed and within an hour they had shipped it.

            I 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Snake PepskinS Snake Pepskin

              Same price here.

              https://amscomedical.com/product-index/bacteriostatic/bacteriostatic-water-for-injection-usp-sterile-30ml-(medical-license-required)-794

              But if you want less than a 25 pack. $15

              https://peptidetest.com/products/pfizer-hospira-bacteriostatic-water-30ml-vial

              RandyR Offline
              RandyR Offline
              Randy
              wrote last edited by Randy
              #12

              @Snake-Pepskin single bottles are 12 at souther aminos. But they insist you buy at least one bottle of some compound with it.

              "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • C Canineriot

                @InfinityR They don't ask anything. I ordered and paid and immediately received an email that it had processed and within an hour they had shipped it.

                I Online
                I Online
                InfinityR
                wrote last edited by
                #13

                @Canineriot said:

                @InfinityR They don't ask anything. I ordered and paid and immediately received an email that it had processed and within an hour they had shipped it.

                Super appreciate the info Canine

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • C Offline
                  C Offline
                  Commander
                  wrote last edited by
                  #14

                  I see Medex dropped their price from $319 back down to $289. I guess sales have slowed down so they can’t rape people as bad now.. it is still to high. It should be $229 like it was a year ago….

                  Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

                  Snake PepskinS 1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • C Commander

                    I see Medex dropped their price from $319 back down to $289. I guess sales have slowed down so they can’t rape people as bad now.. it is still to high. It should be $229 like it was a year ago….

                    Snake PepskinS Offline
                    Snake PepskinS Offline
                    Snake Pepskin
                    wrote last edited by
                    #15

                    @Commander it really should be less than $100 a case, since the Bacteriostatic Saline is around that and it’s the same compound with NaCl added. Buuuttt… supply and demand, I suppose. Ultimately it’s our fault I guess. .

                    “Knowledge is the ultimate power.
                    It’s not what you know that defines you, it’s that which you share, that defines you.”

                    C 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Snake PepskinS Snake Pepskin

                      @Commander it really should be less than $100 a case, since the Bacteriostatic Saline is around that and it’s the same compound with NaCl added. Buuuttt… supply and demand, I suppose. Ultimately it’s our fault I guess. .

                      C Offline
                      C Offline
                      Commander
                      wrote last edited by
                      #16

                      @Snake-Pepskin
                      I agree, but it hasn't been that price since 2024. It is greed...
                      To tell you the truth, I have spent a fortune on all this peptide stuff. So it was just one more thing I had to buy, even at the ridiculous price. I could not risk not being able to get it.
                      I haven't felt this good in the last 20 years, so it is a small price to pay for me. I was doing really bad the last five years or so. I was struggling just to stay alive. I figure it was just how it was going to be since the doctors told me years ago I only had a few years left to live. Now I actually feel pretty good again and hope I still continue to improve.

                      Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups