Reta + Elora?
-
@atlas01 yup
might have two kits on the way since they just stocked it
EZpeptides has single bottles
-
@atlas01 yup
might have two kits on the way since they just stocked it
EZpeptides has single bottles
-
@Randy I ordered a kit too but haven’t tried it not even sure what the protocol is. Yes I have a problem
-
@Stevepep 1mg from the studies. I always half that shizzz.
Im going to stay on cag until i have a trip then flush out for at least two weeks then add elora.
I ended up with 3 kits somehow.
"My name is randy and I am a peptiholic"
-
I see Southern Amino is having a sale, and has singles of Elora. Anyone happen to have a "Olympia Code" for that sweet 30% addition?

-
I see Southern Amino is having a sale, and has singles of Elora. Anyone happen to have a "Olympia Code" for that sweet 30% addition?

-
@mmp that's a 15% off code. These were specific codes being given out at the event that got you an additional 30%.
-
@mmp that's a 15% off code. These were specific codes being given out at the event that got you an additional 30%.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login