Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Retatrutide
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Retatrutide

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
5 Posts 5 Posters 210 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • P Offline
    P Offline
    peptidepeterdon
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    Ive been taking reta for around 6 months now I started at 198 and currently 165. I still need 5 more lbs for my goal weight. What is the best way to leave reta or should I keep taking it but just in lower doses? I just pumped up to 4mg a week and have 3 dosages left on my vile.

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • atlas01A Offline
      atlas01A Offline
      atlas01
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      I guess it depends on your goals. I take Tirz, and will probably taper down to 2.5/week and stay on that indefinitely. You’ll get added insulin sensitivity which helps with lean bulking.

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • S Online
        S Online
        Shaqdiesel
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        I think I will be on reta or whatever new comes along for life. That was not my original thought but now I think I see that this isn't something a guy like me can ever stop. Do I have good habits now and have changed things a lot? Yes. However, I do have an addictive personality and I am not sure I trust that I can remove reta forever and be able to maintain my new found health permanently. At least at lower doses? Time will tell.

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • ResearchCatR Online
          ResearchCatR Online
          ResearchCat
          wrote last edited by ResearchCat
          #4

          I am on low dose tirz, currently 5-6mg, but go up or down as needed. Given the current data and cost, I don’t see why i would stop taking it. I view it similar to metformin, which doctors are using in much the same way, except GLP-1’s seem to have much greater benefits.

          Edit: I have gone as low as 2.5mg. Currently at 5-6 because i am trying to lose a few more pounds, but not at the expense of muscle. Anything over 7.5 is just way too much for me, despite 15mg being the ‘standard’ clinical dose.

          Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

          If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

          1 Reply Last reply
          2
          • BoxerLoverB Offline
            BoxerLoverB Offline
            BoxerLover
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            Similar...I've been on Reta since late Feb, and finally hit my goal weight 3 weeks ago (165 down from 217). I only maxed out at 4mg/week and lowered my dose to 3.5mg last week and this week. Will plan to continue reducing by .5mg every couple of weeks.

            1 Reply Last reply
            1

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            • Login

            • Login or register to search.
            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Categories
            • Recent
            • Tags
            • Popular
            • World
            • Users
            • Groups