Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Nad+ and glutathione protocol
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Nad+ and glutathione protocol

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
6 Posts 2 Posters 166 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • A Offline
    A Offline
    anotherdad
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    Hi all,

    I'm looking for any guidance, suggestions, and experience for researching nad+ and glutathione (Korean pharma gluta 1200mg). I do not have access or time for any IV protocols so I was planning to research these as intramuscular. I have done some previous research with 600-700mg injectable carnitine doses so a bit of PIP is tolerable for this research.

    I have seen varying recommendations all over the place for daily to 3x weekly to once a week at all kinds of dosages and was just looking for any input and experience you will have had.

    Thanks!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • mrjoshua44M Offline
      mrjoshua44M Offline
      mrjoshua44
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      Before you start with the glutathione, might I suggest using glutathione transport BAC water to reconstitute. It has added taurine in it and pretty much does away with the spiciness. As with anything, but especially starting glutathione, start slow. I started with 200mg 3x a week, just to make sure I had no adverse issues and don't want to overload my liver. Then I moved up after two weeks to 300mg. I'm now at 400mg 3x a week IM. I've never felt better. Also make sure you're getting plenty of Zinc and Vitamin C in your diet while taking Glutathione.

      https://nexusaminos.com/products/gtb-20ml

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • A Offline
        A Offline
        anotherdad
        wrote last edited by anotherdad
        #3

        Awesome info. Did you use a specific concentration when reconstituting? I've heard it can be thick and may need more dilution than typical? I have the 1200mg large vials that can hold a fair amount of water

        mrjoshua44M 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • A anotherdad

          Awesome info. Did you use a specific concentration when reconstituting? I've heard it can be thick and may need more dilution than typical? I have the 1200mg large vials that can hold a fair amount of water

          mrjoshua44M Offline
          mrjoshua44M Offline
          mrjoshua44
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          @anotherdad if I remember correctly for those 1200mg vials, I used 6mL of the GTB water which gave me a concentration of 200mg/mL, so my dose would be 100 Units or 1mL.

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • A Offline
            A Offline
            anotherdad
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            Good to know. Ordered some of the GTB water. Thanks again for the info

            mrjoshua44M 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • A anotherdad

              Good to know. Ordered some of the GTB water. Thanks again for the info

              mrjoshua44M Offline
              mrjoshua44M Offline
              mrjoshua44
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              @anotherdad My pleasure.

              1 Reply Last reply
              1

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              • Login

              • Login or register to search.
              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Categories
              • Recent
              • Tags
              • Popular
              • World
              • Users
              • Groups