Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Reta + ghk cu , any vitamins / supplements needed ?
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Reta + ghk cu , any vitamins / supplements needed ?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
16 Posts 10 Posters 259 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • P Offline
    P Offline
    Peptide geek
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    Hello everyone!

    Was recently told that there are recommended vitamins or supplements to take while researching reta and GHK CU. just wanted to see if anyone here has any specific tips or recs for what types of vitamins or supplements can compliment these peps, or just any other rec regarding this. Thanks guys!

    S U 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • BeeKindB Online
      BeeKindB Online
      BeeKind
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      Zinc and D3 for sure.

      I'm taking a multivitamin. Creatine and collagen

      Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

      1 Reply Last reply
      5
      • atlas01A Online
        atlas01A Online
        atlas01
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        B Complex

        1 Reply Last reply
        2
        • ResearchCatR Online
          ResearchCatR Online
          ResearchCat
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          I’d suggest looking at your supplement stack and maybe running it through AI to see what you need vs what you take.

          I have been optimizing my stack and adding/removing things a lot this year. Most recent was dropping Optimen and picking up Nature Made for Men(multivitamin). I also dropped zinc and a few others. Not because I don’t need them, but because some of them already have 50,000% of the daily recommended amount.

          Know what you’re taking, how much you’re taking, and why you’re taking it. And yeah, creatine, collagen, fiber, and other non-supplements can be very helpful as well.

          Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

          If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

          S 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

            I’d suggest looking at your supplement stack and maybe running it through AI to see what you need vs what you take.

            I have been optimizing my stack and adding/removing things a lot this year. Most recent was dropping Optimen and picking up Nature Made for Men(multivitamin). I also dropped zinc and a few others. Not because I don’t need them, but because some of them already have 50,000% of the daily recommended amount.

            Know what you’re taking, how much you’re taking, and why you’re taking it. And yeah, creatine, collagen, fiber, and other non-supplements can be very helpful as well.

            S Offline
            S Offline
            Stevepep
            wrote last edited by Stevepep
            #5

            @ResearchCat how would AI know the answer to this without bloodwork and and all the other measurables. And even then. AI is so far away from prime time it’s not even close to accurate. We have been testing AI for a year in our business and it’s wrong more times than it’s right. It’s basically Wikipedia right now

            ResearchCatR 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Mydogdaryl423M Online
              Mydogdaryl423M Online
              Mydogdaryl423
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              @stevepep this has not been my experience. AI has been hugely insightful and helpful. Its general guidance was spot on and then for more targeted guidance I upload all my data and bloodwork. Then check its guidance with my Doctor. Haven't been steered wrong yet.

              S 1 Reply Last reply
              3
              • D Offline
                D Offline
                derekg1
                wrote last edited by
                #7

                It is all very personally dependent. Just remember Reta is forcing your body into a defecit, reducing your food intake (which alters nutrients a ton or very little if you eat really clean) and is burning extra calories via the glucagon arm. So how you respond depends on you, your diet and your dose.

                That said here are some things that helped my research donkey, especially toward the end of the cut when pushing hard to hit low bf %.
                Broad range multi vitamin - "men's sport" versions worked well. Just watch for boron as it can impact your shbg levels.
                Vitamin d+k
                Good omega sup - nordic naturals is nice here
                Magnesium citrate - helps move things along if reta constipation hits
                Glycine 3g+
                Taurine 3g+
                Potassium citrate powder - helps balance sodium
                Magnesium l- theronate before bed for sleep
                Glycine again before bed
                Antioxidents - vit-c, melatonin at night, Glutathione
                Fat burning /energy helps -
                Acetyl-L-carnitine HCL,
                L-carnitine tartrate
                Nicotinamide riboside tartrate
                methylne blue
                Avoiding FODMAP foods

                Donkey would try things and keep/toss them as needed.

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

                  @stevepep this has not been my experience. AI has been hugely insightful and helpful. Its general guidance was spot on and then for more targeted guidance I upload all my data and bloodwork. Then check its guidance with my Doctor. Haven't been steered wrong yet.

                  S Offline
                  S Offline
                  Stevepep
                  wrote last edited by Stevepep
                  #8

                  @Mydogdaryl423 I am in healthcare. I have seen some of the worst things come out of patients uploading stuff and getting medical advice. Feel free to rely on it. All it is doing is searching the web for information. If you have ever heard the term, garbage in, garbage out then you would get it. The data on peptides comes from influencers who claim to be experts. There barely any human studies to determine dosing etc. People believe it is giving them reliable information and it never says I don't know. If you ask something today that you asked Claude yesterday the answer can be entirely different. Its an infant aand nowhere near ready for primetime in an area like research health. For things like coding its excellent.

                  Thats great that you MD is giving you advice on peptides etc. Thats very hard to find mine knows and has no issues but would never give me dosing advice on grey market peptides.

                  Mydogdaryl423M U 2 Replies Last reply
                  0
                  • S Stevepep

                    @ResearchCat how would AI know the answer to this without bloodwork and and all the other measurables. And even then. AI is so far away from prime time it’s not even close to accurate. We have been testing AI for a year in our business and it’s wrong more times than it’s right. It’s basically Wikipedia right now

                    ResearchCatR Online
                    ResearchCatR Online
                    ResearchCat
                    wrote last edited by ResearchCat
                    #9

                    @Stevepep said:

                    @ResearchCat how would AI know the answer to this without bloodwork and and all the other measurables. And even then. AI is so far away from prime time it’s not even close to accurate. We have been testing AI for a year in our business and it’s wrong more times than it’s right. It’s basically Wikipedia right now

                    You’re doing it wrong. I run my stack along with other info through it regularly and it is pretty good telling me where I am overlapping, what is overkill, etc. For example, it was able to tell me that taking a zinc supplement (recommended here) wasn’t really necessary because I am already getting more than enough zinc from other sources.

                    It’s a tool like anything else, but I wouldn’t dismiss it entirely, especially if you’re getting your solid information from an Internet forum and haven’t bothered doing any homework.

                    In my case, I have uploaded multiple sets of labs and other stuff along with the supplements, and validated as best I can the recommendations. For another example, adding CoQ-10 and D3/K2 along with my updated statins has been hugely beneficial and you’d think that after 20 years on statins, someone might have recommended it before now. But nope, AI did that.

                    Edit 2: I fully acknowledge that AI is generally full of shit on peptides specifically because it is getting information from medical industrial complex mouthpieces and idiots on reddit.

                    Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                    If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • P Peptide geek

                      Hello everyone!

                      Was recently told that there are recommended vitamins or supplements to take while researching reta and GHK CU. just wanted to see if anyone here has any specific tips or recs for what types of vitamins or supplements can compliment these peps, or just any other rec regarding this. Thanks guys!

                      S Offline
                      S Offline
                      StudzPeptides
                      wrote last edited by
                      #10

                      @Peptide-geek electrolytes will save you on reta, make sure to supplement 10mg of zinc to 1 mg of ghk to avoid "copper uglies"

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • S Stevepep

                        @Mydogdaryl423 I am in healthcare. I have seen some of the worst things come out of patients uploading stuff and getting medical advice. Feel free to rely on it. All it is doing is searching the web for information. If you have ever heard the term, garbage in, garbage out then you would get it. The data on peptides comes from influencers who claim to be experts. There barely any human studies to determine dosing etc. People believe it is giving them reliable information and it never says I don't know. If you ask something today that you asked Claude yesterday the answer can be entirely different. Its an infant aand nowhere near ready for primetime in an area like research health. For things like coding its excellent.

                        Thats great that you MD is giving you advice on peptides etc. Thats very hard to find mine knows and has no issues but would never give me dosing advice on grey market peptides.

                        Mydogdaryl423M Online
                        Mydogdaryl423M Online
                        Mydogdaryl423
                        wrote last edited by Mydogdaryl423
                        #11

                        @Stevepep said:

                        @Mydogdaryl423 I am in healthcare. I have seen some of the worst things come out of patients uploading stuff and getting medical advice. Feel free to rely on it. All it is doing is searching the web for information. If you have ever heard the term, garbage in, garbage out then you would get it. The data on peptides comes from influencers who claim to be experts. There barely any human studies to determine dosing etc. People believe it is giving them reliable information and it never says I don't know. If you ask something today that you asked Claude yesterday the answer can be entirely different. Its an infant aand nowhere near ready for primetime in an area like research health. For things like coding its excellent.

                        Thats great that you MD is giving you advice on peptides etc. Thats very hard to find mine knows and has no issues but would never give me dosing advice on grey market peptides.

                        This went off the rails. He was asking about supplements. Dont appreciate the condescending response. Who said my MD is giving me dosing advice about Grey market peptides? Maybe your life experience in Healthcare is shading your opinion. Obviously hit a nerve here.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • P Peptide geek

                          Hello everyone!

                          Was recently told that there are recommended vitamins or supplements to take while researching reta and GHK CU. just wanted to see if anyone here has any specific tips or recs for what types of vitamins or supplements can compliment these peps, or just any other rec regarding this. Thanks guys!

                          U Offline
                          U Offline
                          user_16538
                          wrote last edited by
                          #12

                          @Peptide-geek good multi, fish oil, trace amino complex, coq10,d3k2, taurine for hydration,

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          2
                          • S Stevepep

                            @Mydogdaryl423 I am in healthcare. I have seen some of the worst things come out of patients uploading stuff and getting medical advice. Feel free to rely on it. All it is doing is searching the web for information. If you have ever heard the term, garbage in, garbage out then you would get it. The data on peptides comes from influencers who claim to be experts. There barely any human studies to determine dosing etc. People believe it is giving them reliable information and it never says I don't know. If you ask something today that you asked Claude yesterday the answer can be entirely different. Its an infant aand nowhere near ready for primetime in an area like research health. For things like coding its excellent.

                            Thats great that you MD is giving you advice on peptides etc. Thats very hard to find mine knows and has no issues but would never give me dosing advice on grey market peptides.

                            U Offline
                            U Offline
                            user_16538
                            wrote last edited by
                            #13

                            Being in healthcare means zip zero nada. I work with top dr in Boston, top coaches for major teams, there are compounded version and millions of humans who usednit. Now yes becareful and dont believe everything ,look for consistancy, see what prescription side suggests dosing . But starting off saying your in healthcare is useless , i know plenty of great dr who know nada about this and was shocked when i skipped their shoulder treatment of pain killers and went to my sports dr for bpc tb and 14 days later back 100% .

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • vpepsV Online
                              vpepsV Online
                              vpeps
                              wrote last edited by
                              #14

                              You may benefit from a bit of zinc, not a lot, and in a well-absorbable form (I use OptiZinc), look for the one without copper or with less than 1/10 ratio with copper. That's in from obvious list.
                              Don't blindly throw in everything suggested here to see what sticks. Everything may stick but how do you know you need it?
                              Do the tests after using your protocol for 3 weeks or so without supplements and look for the deficiencies, out-of -range values and low readings. Test trace minerals, vitamins, basic blood tests. Apply the scientific approach here, not a witch doctor approach.

                              attentiion is all you need

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • ResearchCatR Online
                                ResearchCatR Online
                                ResearchCat
                                wrote last edited by
                                #15

                                There is a thread on supplements on here as well, with folks talking about what they take. I am constantly tuning mine, not to chase the latest trend, but to make sure what I am taking is effective, not too much, and not simply increasing the cost of my urine.

                                Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                                If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                                vpepsV 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                                  There is a thread on supplements on here as well, with folks talking about what they take. I am constantly tuning mine, not to chase the latest trend, but to make sure what I am taking is effective, not too much, and not simply increasing the cost of my urine.

                                  vpepsV Online
                                  vpepsV Online
                                  vpeps
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @ResearchCat I stop my protocol from time to time completely for a month or two, wait and do the tests to see what are my new baselines. Then reintroduce the supplements in small batches and retest to see what they affect now. You may not need many of them anymore, even if they were useful in the past.

                                  attentiion is all you need

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0

                                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                  Register Login
                                  Reply
                                  • Reply as topic
                                  Log in to reply
                                  • Oldest to Newest
                                  • Newest to Oldest
                                  • Most Votes


                                  • Login

                                  • Login or register to search.
                                  • First post
                                    Last post
                                  0
                                  • Categories
                                  • Recent
                                  • Tags
                                  • Popular
                                  • World
                                  • Users
                                  • Groups