What Peptide(s) Did You Expect the LEAST From but Ended Up Impressing You the Most?
-
MT2, awesome tan, definite boost in libido, haven't noticed much in the way of appetite suppression.
DSIP, noticeable difference in deep sleep.
SEMAX and SELANK (nasal form), I was initially very underwhelmed by the results from pinning these two but the nasal delivery has completely changed my opinion.
I would say Reta but I had high expectations and it delivered as expected. -
For me it was glutathione..I have a rare eye disorder (not vision related) that causes extreme pain and sensitivity..pain when moving the eyes around, scanning, reading, hard to drive, can’t be in any bright light (outside is off limits during the day). doctors just want to prescribe steroids or do injections and I can’t do that shit long term. I was told I have to just adapt. I had started other peptides like tirz, ghk-cu and KPV. I heard about glutathione for the aesthetic benefits. NEVER in my wildest dreams did I think it would improve my eye issues. About 3-4 days in my pain and sensitivity reduced about 25%. I am about 2 months into using it and I would say I can function at a 75% capacity of a normal person..meaning being in light, driving, going outside etc. I don’t know if my healing has plateaued yet, but it is pretty amazing!!! I am not on any other anti-inflammatories for this condition…So it is clearly the glutathione helping! (I stopped the KPV about a month ago)
@user_6780 Dude this is AMAZING!
This is exactly the kind of response I was hoping for when I made this thread. Going into glutathione expecting some aesthetic benefits and then unexpectedly getting relief from something that has affected your everyday life that severely is incredible. Being able to tolerate light, drive and actually get outside again is HUGE. I really hope the improvement keeps going for you. Definitely keep us updated — especially if you haven't hit that plateau yet!
I have been on the fences as I hear it is one you have to IM but after your experience I truly need to rethink this irrational fear. -
It’s always going to be GLP-1’s first for me. They’re life-changing on a scale most other peptides can’t achieve. Then probably KLOW. Many of the others are more subtle and take longer, but are also great.
@ResearchCat Totally agree with this. Especially with all the research continuing to come out around GLP-1s — obesity and diabetes were already huge, but seeing research into cardiovascular benefits and even changes in addictive/reward-driven behaviors has been fascinating.
KLOW has been a lifesaver for me too. I became overweight very young and very quickly, so I was left with some pretty horrible stretch marks. KLOW has noticeably improved their appearance, and I also feel like my stomach handles GLPs much better when I’m running it alongside them.
GLPs + KLOW have definitely been two of the biggest standouts in my research so far.
good Ole kloretra jones -
Been messing with a ton of them for about 2.5yrs now. I believe most are largely placebo and people just wanting to have more out of things.
GLP1s, HGH, Tesa/Ipa, and i kiiiiiinda think MOTS-C but not really sure. Im pretty dialed in across the board.
Nothing works better than having your hormones dialed in and your T levels in that sweet spot of 850-1200 and then a good GLP1 and 2ius of GH every night.
Its the trinity. Everything else is just......whatever
@dispensarysupport I definitely agree there’s a placebo component with some of this stuff, especially when people start 4 things at once and somehow know exactly which one changed their life
. But I’m probably a little less skeptical overall.GLP-1s are obviously in a different league evidence-wise, but KLOW and Cartalax have given me changes noticeable enough that I personally can’t throw them into the “whatever” category. MOTS-C is newer for me, and I’m still figuring that one out, but the cardio/energy side has definitely caught my attention.
That’s actually why I like hearing from people who’ve been messing with these for a couple years though. Separating the genuinely useful stuff from the expensive placebo is half the battle

-
KLOW: Total game-changer for my skin. Years of slamming energy drinks completely wrecked my gut, which was showing up on my face and random bug bites from camping not healing as fast. For me, KLOW was the missing puzzle piece(needless to say, the energy drinks are gone for good).
RETA: Sort of shocked me by melting off a stubborn 20 lbs way faster than anticipated over this past spring/summer.
Semax (Currently Taking once a day): Picked this up to help with learning a new language. I honestly didn't expect a massive jump, but Anki deck output skyrocketed from just 10 vocab cards a week to comfortably pushing 40. Not bad with all the other things I've got going on.
@JRat KLOW seems to keep popping up in this thread
Definitely been one of my standouts too, especially on the skin/gut side. Reta... yeah, that one almost feels like cheating at this point
.But that Semax experience really caught my attention. Going from 10 to 40 vocab cards a week while specifically using it for learning is exactly the kind of measurable before/after experience I was hoping people would share.
I’ve run Adamax before and felt pretty damn good on it — had me feeling a little Limitless at times
. Funny enough, I’ve got Semax 10 + Selank 10 showing up tomorrow. Given my experience with Adamax and all the good things I’ve heard people report with Selank, I figured why not give the combo a run and see what I notice.Sounds like we’re definitely comparing notes on a few of these
. -
Tesa/Ipa, Semax/Selank
The Tesa/Ipa combo has helped so much with maintaining my body composition and shedding fat around my midsection while using GLP-1s. Bonus side effect is that I sleep better! I haven't found a downside to it yet.
I honestly didn't expect much from the Semax/Selank combo. Tried it because I'm always down to try something that will improve focus and mood. I feel like a Teflon coated bullet when I take it. My focus and energy are improved but I'm also less on edge. I've never taken anything else that has a stimulant effect without increasing my anxiety.
@DarkStar Okay now you guys are making me even more excited for tomorrow
. I’ve got Semax/Selank arriving tomorrow, and hearing “Teflon-coated bullet” might be the best description/review I’ve seen yet
.I’ve run Adamax before and really enjoyed the focus and mental clarity—gave me a little Limitless feeling—so I’m especially curious to see what adding that calmer Selank side feels like. Improved focus and energy without feeling more on edge is exactly what I’m hoping to notice.
Tesa/Ipa keeps popping up too… apparently this thread is just going to cost me money.

-
Tesamorelin. I don't really know what i expected out of it, maybe just a little help, but when I started that my little weight loss journey became a weight loss speed run. I was not ready for how good it was going to be.
@Mr-Smurf That’s one hell of an endorsement for Tesa
. “Weight-loss journey became a weight-loss speed run” definitely qualifies for the didn’t expect much, got way more than expected category.I’ve thought about giving Tesa a run myself. Did you experience any water retention while using it? If so, was it pretty mild or enough to actually be bothersome? That’s probably been my biggest hesitation with trying it.
-
MT2, awesome tan, definite boost in libido, haven't noticed much in the way of appetite suppression.
DSIP, noticeable difference in deep sleep.
SEMAX and SELANK (nasal form), I was initially very underwhelmed by the results from pinning these two but the nasal delivery has completely changed my opinion.
I would say Reta but I had high expectations and it delivered as expected.@HockeyRat Now THAT is interesting. Nasal is actually the only route I’ve used with this family so far. I’ve run Adamax nasally and really enjoyed the mental clarity, so I’ve got Semax/Selank arriving tomorrow and I’m excited to see how the combo compares. Hearing that you pinned them first, were underwhelmed, then switched to nasal and completely changed your opinion makes me even more interested in the delivery difference.
I also gotta ask the MT2 question
— any concerns about the melanoma/cancer discussion surrounding it? It seems to be rumored pretty heavily at this point, but when I’ve looked into it I haven’t found research actually establishing that MT2 causes melanoma. I have seen case reports involving melanoma and changes/darkening of existing moles after MT2 use, though. Curious what your take is and whether that concern changed how you approached it.And
at Reta — “high expectations and delivered as expected” pretty much sums that one up perfectly. -
@Mr-Smurf That’s one hell of an endorsement for Tesa
. “Weight-loss journey became a weight-loss speed run” definitely qualifies for the didn’t expect much, got way more than expected category.I’ve thought about giving Tesa a run myself. Did you experience any water retention while using it? If so, was it pretty mild or enough to actually be bothersome? That’s probably been my biggest hesitation with trying it.
@Juliano546 no. Literally the only side effect I got was greatness. I ran it from .75 solo all the way to 2.0 with .3 ipa, no swelling no water retention just blast furnace level lipolysis and a visceral fat score of 1 or 2 on inbody depending on what day it is. Ive moved on to the big job juice (gh, also zero sides so far at 2.5iu), but tesa holds a special place in my heart
-
@DarkStar Okay now you guys are making me even more excited for tomorrow
. I’ve got Semax/Selank arriving tomorrow, and hearing “Teflon-coated bullet” might be the best description/review I’ve seen yet
.I’ve run Adamax before and really enjoyed the focus and mental clarity—gave me a little Limitless feeling—so I’m especially curious to see what adding that calmer Selank side feels like. Improved focus and energy without feeling more on edge is exactly what I’m hoping to notice.
Tesa/Ipa keeps popping up too… apparently this thread is just going to cost me money.

-
Been messing with a ton of them for about 2.5yrs now. I believe most are largely placebo and people just wanting to have more out of things.
GLP1s, HGH, Tesa/Ipa, and i kiiiiiinda think MOTS-C but not really sure. Im pretty dialed in across the board.
Nothing works better than having your hormones dialed in and your T levels in that sweet spot of 850-1200 and then a good GLP1 and 2ius of GH every night.
Its the trinity. Everything else is just......whatever
Been messing with a ton of them for about 2.5yrs now. I believe most are largely placebo and people just wanting to have more out of things.
GLP1s, HGH, Tesa/Ipa, and i kiiiiiinda think MOTS-C but not really sure. Im pretty dialed in across the board.
Nothing works better than having your hormones dialed in and your T levels in that sweet spot of 850-1200 and then a good GLP1 and 2ius of GH every night.
Its the trinity. Everything else is just......whatever
While I am starting to agree with this sentiment, I'm still trying and testing a bunch of stuff.
GLP's, GH, GHRH analogs (redundant if taking GH), KLOW, and MT1/MT2 have all been serious hitters from a outcome standpoint. MOTS-C is going to be a staple for me moving forward for now. Hey, if its banned by WADA, then it's probably worthwhile

-
Been messing with a ton of them for about 2.5yrs now. I believe most are largely placebo and people just wanting to have more out of things.
GLP1s, HGH, Tesa/Ipa, and i kiiiiiinda think MOTS-C but not really sure. Im pretty dialed in across the board.
Nothing works better than having your hormones dialed in and your T levels in that sweet spot of 850-1200 and then a good GLP1 and 2ius of GH every night.
Its the trinity. Everything else is just......whatever
Been messing with a ton of them for about 2.5yrs now. I believe most are largely placebo and people just wanting to have more out of things.
My working hypothesis is that they are not so much placebos as they instigate or catalyze the lifestyle change that result in the desired outcomes.
Most people probably take too many (not unique to peptides), but hopefully settle into a stack like yours.
A lot of the reading I’ve done supports the ‘fix your sleep and your diet and 99% of your problems go away’ hypothesis. But there is still a place for peps, and used correctly, they’re amazing.
-
@DarkStar Okay now you guys are making me even more excited for tomorrow
. I’ve got Semax/Selank arriving tomorrow, and hearing “Teflon-coated bullet” might be the best description/review I’ve seen yet
.I’ve run Adamax before and really enjoyed the focus and mental clarity—gave me a little Limitless feeling—so I’m especially curious to see what adding that calmer Selank side feels like. Improved focus and energy without feeling more on edge is exactly what I’m hoping to notice.
Tesa/Ipa keeps popping up too… apparently this thread is just going to cost me money.

@DarkStar Okay now you guys are making me even more excited for tomorrow
. I’ve got Semax/Selank arriving tomorrow,Based on your last 53 posts on this thread, I thought you were already using them.


-
@Juliano546 no. Literally the only side effect I got was greatness. I ran it from .75 solo all the way to 2.0 with .3 ipa, no swelling no water retention just blast furnace level lipolysis and a visceral fat score of 1 or 2 on inbody depending on what day it is. Ive moved on to the big job juice (gh, also zero sides so far at 2.5iu), but tesa holds a special place in my heart
@Mr-Smurf Well shit, you’re definitely not helping my hesitation
. No swelling or water retention was exactly what I was curious about, and going from .75 solo up to 2.0 with .3 Ipa while still tolerating it that well is interesting.“Blast furnace level lipolysis” paired with a visceral fat score of 1–2 is one hell of an endorsement
. Tesa has been sitting on my maybe eventually list for a while, but between you and everyone else mentioning it in this thread, it’s moving up the list pretty damn quickly.And now you’ve graduated to GH
. Apparently there are levels to this. -
@DarkStar Okay now you guys are making me even more excited for tomorrow
. I’ve got Semax/Selank arriving tomorrow,Based on your last 53 posts on this thread, I thought you were already using them.


@ResearchCat


the adamax has been my bestfriend tbh. Felt like the movie limitless since my first administration. I got this wicked issue called being Italian 🤌
hoping the selank will add a bit more calming to this carzy personality 
-
apparently this thread is just going to cost me money.

lol...story of my life!
Let us know which is your favorite when you are finished with your research.
@mary At this point Mary we may have a better chance joining our bank accounts
. Can hear the cash register sound now 


these little money guys flying about my dreams. No longer counting sheep due to peps
there are worse problems though.......Right!?!? 
-
@user_6780 Dude this is AMAZING!
This is exactly the kind of response I was hoping for when I made this thread. Going into glutathione expecting some aesthetic benefits and then unexpectedly getting relief from something that has affected your everyday life that severely is incredible. Being able to tolerate light, drive and actually get outside again is HUGE. I really hope the improvement keeps going for you. Definitely keep us updated — especially if you haven't hit that plateau yet!
I have been on the fences as I hear it is one you have to IM but after your experience I truly need to rethink this irrational fear.@Juliano546 thank you so much! I actually just do it SubQ…so obviously that works as well. I am slightly terrified of needles, so IM would never be on my radar!
. I just saw my doctor and told him about my glutathione injections and my progress. He was fascinated and told me to not stop and maybe we discuss increasing my dose after another month (I am only doing about 70 mg daily). He informed me there are many legitimate studies going on in relation to Glutathione/Parkinson's and Glutathione/ALS. He told me that there is so much we don’t know and that with my symptom improvement, to keep monitoring and moving forward. He fully supports it..which is also amazing! -
@Juliano546 thank you so much! I actually just do it SubQ…so obviously that works as well. I am slightly terrified of needles, so IM would never be on my radar!
. I just saw my doctor and told him about my glutathione injections and my progress. He was fascinated and told me to not stop and maybe we discuss increasing my dose after another month (I am only doing about 70 mg daily). He informed me there are many legitimate studies going on in relation to Glutathione/Parkinson's and Glutathione/ALS. He told me that there is so much we don’t know and that with my symptom improvement, to keep monitoring and moving forward. He fully supports it..which is also amazing!@user_6780 Might as well take my money now
I’ve been under the impression IM was the best or really the only worthwhile route for glutathione, so hearing you’ve gotten these results SubQ definitely has my attention.Also, keep that doctor for the rest of your life
. The good ones who are actually willing to listen, stay curious, and follow the research with you are hard to come by.And who would’ve thought Parkinson’s and ALS research? My wife’s grandfather battled Parkinson’s, so that especially caught my attention. The more I learn about glutathione and its role as one of the body’s major antioxidants, the more important this little three-amino-acid molecule starts looking. I clearly have some more reading to do.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login