Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. What Peptide(s) Did You Expect the LEAST From but Ended Up Impressing You the Most?
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

What Peptide(s) Did You Expect the LEAST From but Ended Up Impressing You the Most?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
46 Posts 15 Posters 919 Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • J Juliano546

    @Mr-Smurf Well shit, you’re definitely not helping my hesitation 😂. No swelling or water retention was exactly what I was curious about, and going from .75 solo up to 2.0 with .3 Ipa while still tolerating it that well is interesting.

    “Blast furnace level lipolysis” paired with a visceral fat score of 1–2 is one hell of an endorsement 🤣. Tesa has been sitting on my maybe eventually list for a while, but between you and everyone else mentioning it in this thread, it’s moving up the list pretty damn quickly.

    And now you’ve graduated to GH 😂. Apparently there are levels to this.

    Mr SmurfM Offline
    Mr SmurfM Offline
    Mr Smurf
    wrote last edited by
    #37
    This post is deleted!
    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Mr SmurfM Offline
      Mr SmurfM Offline
      Mr Smurf
      wrote last edited by
      #38

      Screenshot_20260927_165945.jpg
      @juliano546 today's inbody

      1 Reply Last reply
      2
      • D dispensarysupport

        Been messing with a ton of them for about 2.5yrs now. I believe most are largely placebo and people just wanting to have more out of things.

        GLP1s, HGH, Tesa/Ipa, and i kiiiiiinda think MOTS-C but not really sure. Im pretty dialed in across the board.

        Nothing works better than having your hormones dialed in and your T levels in that sweet spot of 850-1200 and then a good GLP1 and 2ius of GH every night.

        Its the trinity. Everything else is just......whatever

        J Offline
        J Offline
        jdot
        wrote last edited by jdot
        #39

        @dispensarysupport I agree across the board.

        Many are part of the hype train but largely placebo. I do think there is some validity to the healing compounds. BPC/TB. Hear overwhelming anecdotal evidence toward the addition of KPV. I’m personally quickly becoming a believer in MOTS.

        GLPs are a miracle drug. Optimized test and IGF complete the Holy Trinity.

        Can I ask, why did you go from Tesa/Ipa to HGH. Are you done with the former or do you alternate?

        ResearchCatR D 2 Replies Last reply
        1
        • N Offline
          N Offline
          Nuncles
          wrote last edited by
          #40

          I've had to take some time to put some thought into this. I've determined that I'm still too new to so many peptides out there that I couldn't give an accurate assessment except for one. Tirz. The reason it makes the exception, is that it truly has been life changing. It's helped me accomplish something health wise that I haven't been able to do in about 30 years. When I first got on it, I figured it would help the diabetes and maybe I would lose a few pounds. It's done that and much more. I would say that's a good enough standard.

          1 Reply Last reply
          3
          • J jdot

            @dispensarysupport I agree across the board.

            Many are part of the hype train but largely placebo. I do think there is some validity to the healing compounds. BPC/TB. Hear overwhelming anecdotal evidence toward the addition of KPV. I’m personally quickly becoming a believer in MOTS.

            GLPs are a miracle drug. Optimized test and IGF complete the Holy Trinity.

            Can I ask, why did you go from Tesa/Ipa to HGH. Are you done with the former or do you alternate?

            ResearchCatR Online
            ResearchCatR Online
            ResearchCat
            wrote last edited by
            #41

            @jdot said:

            Many are part of the hype train but largely placebo.

            I disagree somewhat. I think that most of these peptides can work, however, unlike GLP-1’s, which will cause you to lose weight even if you do nothing else, many other peptides need to be used correctly in conjunction with lifestyle changes.

            When a new person shows up saying they were told to start blasting Reta, Tesa, MOTS-C, and AOD (no shade, new folks), without knowing anything else about them, that sounds like a terrible idea to me. I’ve seen 20 year olds doing that, and it is probably throwing away money, but a 50+ year old who is trying to do all the right things and cycles them properly could see excellent benefits (except maybe the AOD; I’ve seen research showing it to be largely useless; others love it.)

            It all depends.

            Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

            If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

            N 1 Reply Last reply
            2
            • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

              @jdot said:

              Many are part of the hype train but largely placebo.

              I disagree somewhat. I think that most of these peptides can work, however, unlike GLP-1’s, which will cause you to lose weight even if you do nothing else, many other peptides need to be used correctly in conjunction with lifestyle changes.

              When a new person shows up saying they were told to start blasting Reta, Tesa, MOTS-C, and AOD (no shade, new folks), without knowing anything else about them, that sounds like a terrible idea to me. I’ve seen 20 year olds doing that, and it is probably throwing away money, but a 50+ year old who is trying to do all the right things and cycles them properly could see excellent benefits (except maybe the AOD; I’ve seen research showing it to be largely useless; others love it.)

              It all depends.

              N Offline
              N Offline
              Nuncles
              wrote last edited by Nuncles
              #42

              @ResearchCat said:

              @jdot [said](/post/27549 >
              Many are part of the hype train but largely placebo.

              I disagree somewhat. I think that most of these peptides can work, however, unlike GLP-1’s, which will cause you to lose weight even if you do nothing else, many other peptides need to be used correctly in conjunction with lifestyle changes.

              When a new person shows up saying they were told to start blasting Reta, Tesa, MOTS-C, and AOD (no shade, new folks), without knowing anything else about them, that sounds like a terrible idea to me. I’ve seen 20 year olds doing that, and it is probably throwing away money, but a 50+ year old who is trying to do all the right things and cycles them properly could see excellent benefits (except maybe the AOD; I’ve seen research showing it to be largely useless; others love it.)

              It all depends.

              To add on to this, everyone's body is different. Someone may say NAD+ didn't work for them. But it just may be that their body is still producing it. The same could go for mitochondria, telemores, etc. Essentially some body's may need more help than others.

              1 Reply Last reply
              3
              • E Offline
                E Offline
                Eleanor
                wrote last edited by
                #43

                Since the title of this thread is, "What Peptide(s) Did You Expect the LEAST From but Ended Up Impressing You the Most?", I can say that I did expect the weight loss peps to work and they do; no surprise with these peps. Was very surprised by KPV to relieve inflammation in my knee but had to take a full mg before it was noticeable. Tried Cartalax and others; all were very temporary and just didn't do it. When I upped the KPV, it was almost overnight. No placebo effect whatsoever with this one. Hoping someday a pep is found to take care of the EBV capsulates that cause the crushing fatigue I have that only let's up a bit with NAD+ & MOTS-C. Trying the Monolithin, on-going, in hopes the report is true that it breaks up the EBV caps left behind, likely to take a long time to do it though (reading 600+). I have no intention of trying a lot of new peps or supps. My gut can't handle oral supps or more peps and neither can my bank acct. I'll just have to deal with it. Ciao!

                Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                1 Reply Last reply
                4
                • J Juliano546

                  @dispensarysupport I definitely agree there’s a placebo component with some of this stuff, especially when people start 4 things at once and somehow know exactly which one changed their life 😂. But I’m probably a little less skeptical overall.

                  GLP-1s are obviously in a different league evidence-wise, but KLOW and Cartalax have given me changes noticeable enough that I personally can’t throw them into the “whatever” category. MOTS-C is newer for me, and I’m still figuring that one out, but the cardio/energy side has definitely caught my attention.

                  That’s actually why I like hearing from people who’ve been messing with these for a couple years though. Separating the genuinely useful stuff from the expensive placebo is half the battle 😂

                  D Offline
                  D Offline
                  dispensarysupport
                  wrote last edited by
                  #44

                  Juliano546 said:

                  @dispensarysupport I definitely agree there’s a placebo component with some of this stuff, especially when people start 4 things at once and somehow know exactly which one changed their life 😂. But I’m probably a little less skeptical overall.

                  GLP-1s are obviously in a different league evidence-wise, but KLOW and Cartalax have given me changes noticeable enough that I personally can’t throw them into the “whatever” category. MOTS-C is newer for me, and I’m still figuring that one out, but the cardio/energy side has definitely caught my attention.

                  That’s actually why I like hearing from people who’ve been messing with these for a couple years though. Separating the genuinely useful stuff from the expensive placebo is half the battle 😂

                  It's the GHK-cu.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • J jdot

                    @dispensarysupport I agree across the board.

                    Many are part of the hype train but largely placebo. I do think there is some validity to the healing compounds. BPC/TB. Hear overwhelming anecdotal evidence toward the addition of KPV. I’m personally quickly becoming a believer in MOTS.

                    GLPs are a miracle drug. Optimized test and IGF complete the Holy Trinity.

                    Can I ask, why did you go from Tesa/Ipa to HGH. Are you done with the former or do you alternate?

                    D Offline
                    D Offline
                    dispensarysupport
                    wrote last edited by
                    #45

                    @jdot said:

                    @dispensarysupport I agree across the board.

                    Many are part of the hype train but largely placebo. I do think there is some validity to the healing compounds. BPC/TB. Hear overwhelming anecdotal evidence toward the addition of KPV. I’m personally quickly becoming a believer in MOTS.

                    GLPs are a miracle drug. Optimized test and IGF complete the Holy Trinity.

                    Can I ask, why did you go from Tesa/Ipa to HGH. Are you done with the former or do you alternate?

                    I honestly just gave the wife the Tesa/IPA and went to try the GH and liked it so just stuck with it. Literally have 8 kits that just left china on their way to me now with 8 kits of MS40. That should cover me for awhile.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                      @dispensarysupport said:

                      Been messing with a ton of them for about 2.5yrs now. I believe most are largely placebo and people just wanting to have more out of things.

                      My working hypothesis is that they are not so much placebos as they instigate or catalyze the lifestyle change that result in the desired outcomes.

                      Most people probably take too many (not unique to peptides), but hopefully settle into a stack like yours.

                      A lot of the reading I’ve done supports the ‘fix your sleep and your diet and 99% of your problems go away’ hypothesis. But there is still a place for peps, and used correctly, they’re amazing.

                      D Offline
                      D Offline
                      dispensarysupport
                      wrote last edited by
                      #46

                      ResearchCat said:

                      @dispensarysupport said:

                      Been messing with a ton of them for about 2.5yrs now. I believe most are largely placebo and people just wanting to have more out of things.

                      My working hypothesis is that they are not so much placebos as they instigate or catalyze the lifestyle change that result in the desired outcomes.

                      Most people probably take too many (not unique to peptides), but hopefully settle into a stack like yours.

                      A lot of the reading I’ve done supports the ‘fix your sleep and your diet and 99% of your problems go away’ hypothesis. But there is still a place for peps, and used correctly, they’re amazing.

                      I could not agree more with pretty much all of that. Cheers

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups