Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Vendor Reviews & Orders
  3. Crush Research: Possible Mislabeling on Adamax listings?
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Crush Research: Possible Mislabeling on Adamax listings?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vendor Reviews & Orders
9 Posts 3 Posters 220 Views 1 Watching
Crush Research: Possible Mislabeling on Adamax listings? Crush Research: Possible Mislabeling on Adamax listings? Crush Research: Possible Mislabeling on Adamax listings? Crush Research: Possible Mislabeling on Adamax listings?
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • W Offline
    W Offline
    w9_tax_form
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    I placed a 10-pack mix-n-match order with CR about a week and a half ago and ended up picking up 3x Adamax, 3x Selank, 2x NAD+ and 2x DSIP.

    Screenshot 2026-09-24 234618.png

    I paid for my order and thought nothing of it. While waiting for said order, I was lurking on the website and noticed they added a "new" Adamax listing, with this one having "Grade 1032" in its listing name. I sent an email asking what the differences were between the original listing they have (and still do) vs the new one and got this as a response

    crushemail1.png

    Initially I wrote off the response and went about my day, but after sitting and thinking about when I placed the order, I remembered that I saw 1032 on the original listing (Which was the main reason I pulled the trigger). I went and hunted the original listing and the new listing and noticed that both lead with 1032 for the weight near the top of the listing and later on in the descriptions. I was worried about which one I will receive so I sent a second email regarding the situation.

    Screenshot 2026-09-24 234157.png

    I didn't receive an email reply yet, but I did receive the package from the order, which funnily enough came with the Adamax Grade 1032 label. Here is a picture below

    20260924_234847 (1).jpg

    What I'm wondering is if CR will do this for everyone that is purchasing the cheaper Adamax as part of the mix up or if I just got lucky. I've had a good track record with CR and overall enjoy the products they have, but I'm more concerned for other customers who may not be aware of a possible difference and may get the other "lesser" Adamax.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • M Offline
      M Offline
      mikebricker
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      “Real” Adamax is 1032 da. The 984 da is not Adamax but a version without the Adamantane cage at the end. You got lucky if they are selling the worthless 984 da as “Adamax”.

      W 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • M mikebricker

        “Real” Adamax is 1032 da. The 984 da is not Adamax but a version without the Adamantane cage at the end. You got lucky if they are selling the worthless 984 da as “Adamax”.

        W Offline
        W Offline
        w9_tax_form
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        @mikebricker i think whats messed up is that people likely assumed the original listing was supposed to be 1032 (like I did). Both descriptions are basically identical so the only reason i found out that difference was due to me asking their support.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • MyBM Offline
          MyBM Offline
          MyB
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          What did the coa for the listing state?
          I did not purchase during the Labor Day sale because the coa listed 984.

          Follows research backed science, not the gym bro’s.

          W 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • MyBM MyB

            What did the coa for the listing state?
            I did not purchase during the Labor Day sale because the coa listed 984.

            W Offline
            W Offline
            w9_tax_form
            wrote last edited by w9_tax_form
            #5

            @MyB

            I double checked the bottles i was sent and they have the lot number and crimp for the 1032 batch made mid september. I got the good stuff

            I didn't end up looking at the original listing COA until now, but the when i enter the coa it doesnt even say its Adamax. Looking at the graph, it labels it as NA-Semax. Guess I lucked out and got a free upgrade but the website descriptions should get fixed to prevent others from accidentally buying the wrong one once they plan on shipping the lower weight one.

            M 2 Replies Last reply
            0
            • W w9_tax_form

              @MyB

              I double checked the bottles i was sent and they have the lot number and crimp for the 1032 batch made mid september. I got the good stuff

              I didn't end up looking at the original listing COA until now, but the when i enter the coa it doesnt even say its Adamax. Looking at the graph, it labels it as NA-Semax. Guess I lucked out and got a free upgrade but the website descriptions should get fixed to prevent others from accidentally buying the wrong one once they plan on shipping the lower weight one.

              M Offline
              M Offline
              mikebricker
              wrote last edited by
              #6
              This post is deleted!
              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • W w9_tax_form

                @MyB

                I double checked the bottles i was sent and they have the lot number and crimp for the 1032 batch made mid september. I got the good stuff

                I didn't end up looking at the original listing COA until now, but the when i enter the coa it doesnt even say its Adamax. Looking at the graph, it labels it as NA-Semax. Guess I lucked out and got a free upgrade but the website descriptions should get fixed to prevent others from accidentally buying the wrong one once they plan on shipping the lower weight one.

                M Offline
                M Offline
                mikebricker
                wrote last edited by mikebricker
                #7

                @w9_tax_form NA Semax Am is a pretty good thing. I’ve been doing both on alternate days, 500mcg each.
                The 1032 Adamax takes much longer to hit the brain, like about 90 minutes. It’s “more” than the NASA, but the first hour or so after it hits slightly “fuzzy”, then things smooth out a bit.
                The NASA takes 45 minutes or so to hit the brain, and never get the “fuzzy at the back of the brain” feeling. Much smoother experience than Adamax.
                As far as duration of the Adamax is right at 12-13 hours. The NASA is about two hours less.
                If I had to only choose one, it would be the NASA.

                W 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • M mikebricker

                  @w9_tax_form NA Semax Am is a pretty good thing. I’ve been doing both on alternate days, 500mcg each.
                  The 1032 Adamax takes much longer to hit the brain, like about 90 minutes. It’s “more” than the NASA, but the first hour or so after it hits slightly “fuzzy”, then things smooth out a bit.
                  The NASA takes 45 minutes or so to hit the brain, and never get the “fuzzy at the back of the brain” feeling. Much smoother experience than Adamax.
                  As far as duration of the Adamax is right at 12-13 hours. The NASA is about two hours less.
                  If I had to only choose one, it would be the NASA.

                  W Offline
                  W Offline
                  w9_tax_form
                  wrote last edited by
                  #8

                  @mikebricker
                  Are you doing SubQ or Nasal? If doing nasal, are you mixing BAC and Saline or any other mix?

                  M 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • W w9_tax_form

                    @mikebricker
                    Are you doing SubQ or Nasal? If doing nasal, are you mixing BAC and Saline or any other mix?

                    M Offline
                    M Offline
                    mikebricker
                    wrote last edited by
                    #9

                    @w9_tax_form SubQ

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                    Register Login
                    Reply
                    • Reply as topic
                    Log in to reply
                    • Oldest to Newest
                    • Newest to Oldest
                    • Most Votes


                    • Login

                    • Login or register to search.
                    • First post
                      Last post
                    0
                    • Categories
                    • Recent
                    • Tags
                    • Popular
                    • World
                    • Users
                    • Groups