Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  3. Power outage
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Power outage

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Supplies, Mixing & Storage
7 Posts 5 Posters 139 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • E Offline
    E Offline
    e_kantor2
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    So I'm on the east coast with this potential huge storm coming and of course I'm on vacation with all my peps in my freezer chest at home.. if I lose power and all my stuff thaws out how bad is this? Everything is still powder so I know that helps but I know the freeze thaw cycle is not great

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • M Online
      M Online
      MikeMiranda
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      Hopefully you have it in. sealed container with dessicant to keep the moisture at bay

      E 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • ResearchCatR Online
        ResearchCatR Online
        ResearchCat
        wrote last edited by ResearchCat
        #3

        It will be fine. FWIW I am also on the East Coast and am planning to do absolutely nothing different than what is in place.

        Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

        If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

        1 Reply Last reply
        2
        • M MikeMiranda

          Hopefully you have it in. sealed container with dessicant to keep the moisture at bay

          E Offline
          E Offline
          e_kantor2
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          @MikeMiranda yes I do. Well I have it in an Apache with desiccant

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • MyBM Offline
            MyBM Offline
            MyB
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            Our cheap midea chest freezer takes three days to go from -11° to 0°F. Should be fine.

            Follows research backed science, not the gym bro’s.

            1 Reply Last reply
            3
            • atlas01A Online
              atlas01A Online
              atlas01
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              Just leave it shut and it should be fine

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • ResearchCatR Online
                ResearchCatR Online
                ResearchCat
                wrote last edited by
                #7

                @e_kantor2 My road trip to New York just got cancelled so you’re all going to have to pick it up this weekend and keep me entertained.

                Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                1 Reply Last reply
                3

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                • Login

                • Login or register to search.
                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Categories
                • Recent
                • Tags
                • Popular
                • World
                • Users
                • Groups