Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. RandyTube
  3. How to Make a Peptide Nasal Spray (Step-by-Step Guide + Do's & Don'ts)
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

How to Make a Peptide Nasal Spray (Step-by-Step Guide + Do's & Don'ts)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved RandyTube
12 Posts 9 Posters 349 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • A Appetite404

    Materials needed says "Bacteriostatic water (0.9% benzyl alcohol)" but I think this is wrong and should say Saline water, right?

    K Offline
    K Offline
    kevin26
    wrote last edited by
    #3

    @Appetite404 I used BAC in mine just like the video and it worked out really well. It doesn’t burn, but clears the sinuses. 2ml Bac / 5ml saline

    1 Reply Last reply
    2
    • A Appetite404

      Materials needed says "Bacteriostatic water (0.9% benzyl alcohol)" but I think this is wrong and should say Saline water, right?

      K Offline
      K Offline
      kevin26
      wrote last edited by
      #4

      @Appetite404 I filtered it too… filtering has just became the normal thing for me to do now.

      1 Reply Last reply
      3
      • Mydogdaryl423M Offline
        Mydogdaryl423M Offline
        Mydogdaryl423
        wrote last edited by
        #5

        Same here. Used BAC to reconstitute then after adding that to the sprayer used saline.

        1 Reply Last reply
        2
        • N Online
          N Online
          Nuncles
          wrote last edited by
          #6

          I used hospira bac sodium chloride .9% and saline for mine. No burn at all.

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • RandyR Offline
            RandyR Offline
            Randy
            wrote last edited by
            #7

            We normally like to use 2ml BAC water to reconstitute then mix with 3ml saline in the sparyer.

            "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • EXTROPIANE Offline
              EXTROPIANE Offline
              EXTROPIAN
              wrote last edited by EXTROPIAN
              #8

              I used 1-2ml of bac to reconstitude. The rest saline MLs depending on concentration or dilution.

              Clear your nose, prime a nice mist, insert and spray up and towards the ears. You want to coat the entire nasal cavity. Specially towards olfactory nerves. That goes straight into the celebro/brain. Blast off!
              iStock-1369743203.jpg

              2M

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • J Offline
                J Offline
                joehernandez
                wrote last edited by
                #9

                I used saline only and it reconstituted just fine, although it did take more time and swirling than I’m used to when I use bac water with other peps.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • H Offline
                  H Offline
                  HockeyRat
                  wrote last edited by HockeyRat
                  #10

                  I know some just throw the sprayers away after use but if you want to safely re-use them….Whats the best method to sufficiently sanitize them for reuse?

                  N J 2 Replies Last reply
                  0
                  • H HockeyRat

                    I know some just throw the sprayers away after use but if you want to safely re-use them….Whats the best method to sufficiently sanitize them for reuse?

                    N Online
                    N Online
                    Nuncles
                    wrote last edited by Nuncles
                    #11

                    @HockeyRat I asked a similar question in another group. The response was to use an autoclave. If no autoclave, then boil for 10 minutes. I just finished two sprayers. I just thoroughly rinsed, wiped, and purged the nosil with 70% alcohol. I boiled them before their first use. I probably won't boil them again.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    3
                    • H HockeyRat

                      I know some just throw the sprayers away after use but if you want to safely re-use them….Whats the best method to sufficiently sanitize them for reuse?

                      J Offline
                      J Offline
                      joehernandez
                      wrote last edited by
                      #12

                      @HockeyRat My method is to take everything apart and soak all the pieces - bottle, pump sprayer, pump sprayer tubing, and cap - in isopropyl alcohol for 10 minutes. Then I rinse all the pieces with distilled water and let them air dry.
                      If it's a brand new sprayer bottle, I'll first wash everything with dish soap and water, then use the above method.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      3

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups