Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  3. Stupid Nimbot Tricks
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Stupid Nimbot Tricks

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Supplies, Mixing & Storage
8 Posts 3 Posters 170 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • SpaceGhostS Offline
    SpaceGhostS Offline
    SpaceGhost
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    I pure Nimbot M2 because of you guys. Initially, it worked as expected, but recently it has developed a really annoying habit. This is the iOS version on my iPad.

    If I want to edit an existing label,I select the text block I want to alter, and click the “content” tab. Usually, this pops up an editable instance of that text and I can add, delete, or alter as needed.

    Recently, when I click on the content tab, the keyboard pops up, blocking the editable text block. Flipping between landscape/portrait does nothing.

    The only way to edit that text block is to retype the entire thing, blind.

    Has anyone else encountered this? Am I just missing some super obvious step?
    It’s the weekend so support is unavailable. Hence annoying you bunch of enablers!

    You knew the job was dangerous when you took it, Fred.

    J 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • SpaceGhostS SpaceGhost

      I pure Nimbot M2 because of you guys. Initially, it worked as expected, but recently it has developed a really annoying habit. This is the iOS version on my iPad.

      If I want to edit an existing label,I select the text block I want to alter, and click the “content” tab. Usually, this pops up an editable instance of that text and I can add, delete, or alter as needed.

      Recently, when I click on the content tab, the keyboard pops up, blocking the editable text block. Flipping between landscape/portrait does nothing.

      The only way to edit that text block is to retype the entire thing, blind.

      Has anyone else encountered this? Am I just missing some super obvious step?
      It’s the weekend so support is unavailable. Hence annoying you bunch of enablers!

      J Offline
      J Offline
      JtCjEfF
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      @SpaceGhost Mine has been OK. Was this a recent iOS or app update?

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • SpaceGhostS Offline
        SpaceGhostS Offline
        SpaceGhost
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        Could be an iOS 27 thing. Could be Nimbot updated their app or firmware.

        You knew the job was dangerous when you took it, Fred.

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • J Offline
          J Offline
          JtCjEfF
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          I'm on 27, but haven't updated the app in a bit.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • SpaceGhostS Offline
            SpaceGhostS Offline
            SpaceGhost
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            I haven’t updated Nimbot either. Seems like I saw a pop up previously about a naw version, which I ignored. Now I don’t see it and am curious if it installed when I updated iOS.

            You knew the job was dangerous when you took it, Fred.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • SpaceGhostS Offline
              SpaceGhostS Offline
              SpaceGhost
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              Personally, I think @randy use his ner AI prowess to plant this so I’ll NEED to buy that fancy color printer he’s been teasing.

              You knew the job was dangerous when you took it, Fred.

              J 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • SpaceGhostS SpaceGhost

                Personally, I think @randy use his ner AI prowess to plant this so I’ll NEED to buy that fancy color printer he’s been teasing.

                J Offline
                J Offline
                JtCjEfF
                wrote last edited by
                #7

                @SpaceGhost HAHA... I was just showing my wife those sexy damn labels he was showing off. "I need this printer babe"!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • ResearchCatR Online
                  ResearchCatR Online
                  ResearchCat
                  wrote last edited by
                  #8

                  Amazon prime days are coming, and if that doesn’t work, Christmas is on the way!

                  Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                  If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  • Login

                  • Login or register to search.
                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Categories
                  • Recent
                  • Tags
                  • Popular
                  • World
                  • Users
                  • Groups