Reta vs UBT251
-
Below is supposedly UBT251 molecular structure from patent https://patents.google.com/patent/CN117062618B/en noted in today's k-hole article https://krysia0430.substack.com/p/has-the-grey-market-worked-out-what
I expected much more differences
UBT251: Y-Aib-Q-G-T-αMeF-T-S-D-Y-S-I-αMeL-L-D-K-K(AEEAc-AEEAc-γGlu-CO(CH₂)₁₈COOH)-A-Q-Aib-A-F-I-E-Y-L-L-E-S-H-P-S-S-G-A-P-P-Ac3c-S-NH₂Reta: Y-Aib-Q-G-T-F-T-S-D-Y-S-I-αMeL-L-D-K-K(AEEA-γGlu-C20)-A-Q-Aib-A-F-I-E-Y-L-L-E-G-G-P-S-S-G-A-P-P-P-S-NH₂
It works better than reta. Here is some comparison found on internet

-
-
But a 19 hour half life? Daily pins not exactly user friendly compared to Reta and Tirz.
-
But a 19 hour half life? Daily pins not exactly user friendly compared to Reta and Tirz.
In clinical trial they used once-weekly injection
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/414122047_Safety_Pharmacokinetics_and_Pharmacodynamics_of_the_GLP-1GIPGCG_Receptor_Agonist_UBT251_Injection_A_Randomized_Placebo-Controlled_Phase_1a1b_StudyThe elimination half-life of standard unformulated semaglutide is approximately 7.5 hours in mice compared to roughly 160 to 183 hours (about 6.5 to 7.5 days) in humans
-
In clinical trial they used once-weekly injection
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/414122047_Safety_Pharmacokinetics_and_Pharmacodynamics_of_the_GLP-1GIPGCG_Receptor_Agonist_UBT251_Injection_A_Randomized_Placebo-Controlled_Phase_1a1b_StudyThe elimination half-life of standard unformulated semaglutide is approximately 7.5 hours in mice compared to roughly 160 to 183 hours (about 6.5 to 7.5 days) in humans
@mmp Aren’t we talking UBT? But I see your point.
In the Phase Ia single-dose trial in healthy subjects, across the 1.0–4.5 mg dose range the mean half-life for each dose arm was 137–170 hours, which supported once-weekly dosing.
That's roughly 5.7–7 days, consistent with once-weekly subcutaneous injection.
Hard to beat the Elora-Tirz stack.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login