Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Dihexa Research Protocols and Efficacy
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Dihexa Research Protocols and Efficacy

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
28 Posts 9 Posters 450 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ResearchCatR Offline
    ResearchCatR Offline
    ResearchCat
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    Dihexa is an oral peptide used for mental acuity and clarity. It is focused on neuroregeration and neuroplasticity. It is 10,000,000x higher potency than BDNF, which may or may not mean anything to you.

    I am curious who has researched this, and what you have found. There is very little out there about it. Randy and I have talked about it a bit offline, but other than that, I have not seen much. I would like to see more. Also note that very few vendors are selling it. I am told this is in part because it is hard to make proper capsules.

    I have run two research runs this year. 1 was 12.5mg x 60 days, and the other was 7.5mg x 50 days. I cannot honestly say with certainty that is helped, though I do feel ‘smarter’, it might be due to all the other changes, peptides, lifestyle improvements, and not drinking or using, ahem, recreational substances. (Weed, okay, no weed! Though I might get contact highs at the train station.)

    Post here if you have researched dihexa, what your results were, where you sourced it, etc.

    Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

    If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

    judgetooJ U 2 Replies Last reply
    2
    • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

      Dihexa is an oral peptide used for mental acuity and clarity. It is focused on neuroregeration and neuroplasticity. It is 10,000,000x higher potency than BDNF, which may or may not mean anything to you.

      I am curious who has researched this, and what you have found. There is very little out there about it. Randy and I have talked about it a bit offline, but other than that, I have not seen much. I would like to see more. Also note that very few vendors are selling it. I am told this is in part because it is hard to make proper capsules.

      I have run two research runs this year. 1 was 12.5mg x 60 days, and the other was 7.5mg x 50 days. I cannot honestly say with certainty that is helped, though I do feel ‘smarter’, it might be due to all the other changes, peptides, lifestyle improvements, and not drinking or using, ahem, recreational substances. (Weed, okay, no weed! Though I might get contact highs at the train station.)

      Post here if you have researched dihexa, what your results were, where you sourced it, etc.

      judgetooJ Offline
      judgetooJ Offline
      judgetoo
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      @ResearchCat Both my better half and I researched Dihexa in July. We purchased capsules from Atomik Labz. We started the protocol by taking 5mg and then increased to 10mg after the first week. We took it for a full 4 weeks.

      TBH, I don’t know that we felt anything “magical” from taking it. Having said that, we are planning to do another cycle before the end of the year.

      I’m also not 100% confident in the product that we purchased even though there were COAs that came with it.

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • ResearchCatR Offline
        ResearchCatR Offline
        ResearchCat
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        Thanks for the response. I bought from Modern Aminos and another semi-gray source recommended by someone here(not my source to disclose.). I am also thinking of running another cycle prior to year end, hence my raising the subject. There is very little about it, and the info AI gives you is mostly fear-mongering junk based on the lack of human trials and the assumption that anything that doesn’t explicitly not cause cancer, might cause cancer. If anything, I think the quality of online information about dihexa is getting worse.

        Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

        If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • T Offline
          T Offline
          TBone
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          I’ve been sitting on a bottle of 20mg capsules I got from Apex a couple months ago. Not sure what I’m waiting for as I’ve been hoping to find something that helped provide some good cognitive support.

          I felt absolutely nothing from Semax (both subq and intranasally).

          Comfort is the worst addiction - Marcus Aurelius

          ResearchCatR 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • T TBone

            I’ve been sitting on a bottle of 20mg capsules I got from Apex a couple months ago. Not sure what I’m waiting for as I’ve been hoping to find something that helped provide some good cognitive support.

            I felt absolutely nothing from Semax (both subq and intranasally).

            ResearchCatR Offline
            ResearchCatR Offline
            ResearchCat
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            @TBone I definitely feel something from semax and selank, but I am not sure if it is a good thing or a bad thing. It might be that my brain is already going fast enough that supercharging it is counterproductive. Randy nailed it when he warned me that Semax might make me get angry at stupid stuff. I spent a lot of time training myself to not care about most anything, and there is more than enough stupid stuff in the world that I don’t need to think about it.

            It might also be the enclomiphene, but idk. 🤣

            It might also be snorting ice cold saline first thing in the morning.

            Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

            If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

            D 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

              @TBone I definitely feel something from semax and selank, but I am not sure if it is a good thing or a bad thing. It might be that my brain is already going fast enough that supercharging it is counterproductive. Randy nailed it when he warned me that Semax might make me get angry at stupid stuff. I spent a lot of time training myself to not care about most anything, and there is more than enough stupid stuff in the world that I don’t need to think about it.

              It might also be the enclomiphene, but idk. 🤣

              It might also be snorting ice cold saline first thing in the morning.

              D Offline
              D Offline
              derekg1
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              @ResearchCat said:

              @TBone I definitely feel something from semax and selank, but I am not sure if it is a good thing or a bad thing. It might be that my brain is already going fast enough that supercharging it is counterproductive. Randy nailed it when he warned me that Semax might make me get angry at stupid stuff. I spent a lot of time training myself to not care about most anything, and there is more than enough stupid stuff in the world that I don’t need to think about it.

              It might also be the enclomiphene, but idk. 🤣

              It might also be snorting ice cold saline first thing in the morning.

              Lol I'd blame the enclomiphene. It messed with my mood. Semax/adamax does not make my temper worse at all just makes me more focused. It kind of improves my mood in a sideways way. Lets me focus on what I want a little better and ignore stupid stuff.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • kenhnsyK Offline
                kenhnsyK Offline
                kenhnsy
                wrote last edited by kenhnsy
                #7

                A couple years ago my girlfriend's big brown beaver had what I thought was long covid. I forget which guru I went by, but the beaver would struggle to look over its right shoulder to clear a lane change. It would take the beaver a number of seconds to congnify the lane change situation where, in youth, it would take a fraction of a second.
                First, I injected that hairy little wet rodent with 10 vials of (25 mg)(edit:20ml. Oops) cerebrolysin from Ever Pharma over two weeks . No more brain fog. No more struggle to focus. Beaver just felt its brain was generally operational and fluid again.
                Then I procured a vial of Chinese dihexa from Amazon (now banned). I mixed it with DMSO and did about 15mg in the morning for 30 days, sublingually. The beaver, who has to learn new systems for a living, was able to focus on new topics and apply it with little effort just like in its 30s. The big proof was when getting a 2FA number, it no longer took two steps of looking and typing. The beaver now reads the 6 digits and can remember them a couple minutes later.

                T EXTROPIANE 2 Replies Last reply
                1
                • kenhnsyK kenhnsy

                  A couple years ago my girlfriend's big brown beaver had what I thought was long covid. I forget which guru I went by, but the beaver would struggle to look over its right shoulder to clear a lane change. It would take the beaver a number of seconds to congnify the lane change situation where, in youth, it would take a fraction of a second.
                  First, I injected that hairy little wet rodent with 10 vials of (25 mg)(edit:20ml. Oops) cerebrolysin from Ever Pharma over two weeks . No more brain fog. No more struggle to focus. Beaver just felt its brain was generally operational and fluid again.
                  Then I procured a vial of Chinese dihexa from Amazon (now banned). I mixed it with DMSO and did about 15mg in the morning for 30 days, sublingually. The beaver, who has to learn new systems for a living, was able to focus on new topics and apply it with little effort just like in its 30s. The big proof was when getting a 2FA number, it no longer took two steps of looking and typing. The beaver now reads the 6 digits and can remember them a couple minutes later.

                  T Offline
                  T Offline
                  TBone
                  wrote last edited by
                  #8

                  @kenhnsy that’s great to hear. I hope I feel the same. I’m interested in the Adamax as well and have thought about ordering some.

                  I have some Cerebrolysin in the 2ml ampules. I’ve been nervous to try them as it’s my understanding the minimum dose is 2-5 ml intramuscularly which is above anything I’ve researched with to date.

                  Comfort is the worst addiction - Marcus Aurelius

                  kenhnsyK 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • kenhnsyK Offline
                    kenhnsyK Offline
                    kenhnsy
                    wrote last edited by
                    #9

                    @tbone , I went by some neuro surgeon on Youtube who said that anything less than 20 mg is ineffective. Sorry not to provide the source. But he is probably banned now, anyway.

                    T 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Mydogdaryl423M Online
                      Mydogdaryl423M Online
                      Mydogdaryl423
                      wrote last edited by
                      #10

                      @researchcat I had a similiar experience to yours with Semax. I did not like the effects of it at all. It made me highly irritable.

                      CMEffie17C 1 Reply Last reply
                      2
                      • kenhnsyK kenhnsy

                        @tbone , I went by some neuro surgeon on Youtube who said that anything less than 20 mg is ineffective. Sorry not to provide the source. But he is probably banned now, anyway.

                        T Offline
                        T Offline
                        TBone
                        wrote last edited by
                        #11

                        @kenhnsy I’d have to go back and look at my sources as well. Each ampule is 500mg (250mg per ml), and I believed I needed to research with 1-2 of those per day.

                        I wasn’t as concerned with the mg dosage as I was injecting 2ml at one time. Just more than I’m used to at this stage of my research.

                        Comfort is the worst addiction - Marcus Aurelius

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • kenhnsyK kenhnsy

                          A couple years ago my girlfriend's big brown beaver had what I thought was long covid. I forget which guru I went by, but the beaver would struggle to look over its right shoulder to clear a lane change. It would take the beaver a number of seconds to congnify the lane change situation where, in youth, it would take a fraction of a second.
                          First, I injected that hairy little wet rodent with 10 vials of (25 mg)(edit:20ml. Oops) cerebrolysin from Ever Pharma over two weeks . No more brain fog. No more struggle to focus. Beaver just felt its brain was generally operational and fluid again.
                          Then I procured a vial of Chinese dihexa from Amazon (now banned). I mixed it with DMSO and did about 15mg in the morning for 30 days, sublingually. The beaver, who has to learn new systems for a living, was able to focus on new topics and apply it with little effort just like in its 30s. The big proof was when getting a 2FA number, it no longer took two steps of looking and typing. The beaver now reads the 6 digits and can remember them a couple minutes later.

                          EXTROPIANE Offline
                          EXTROPIANE Offline
                          EXTROPIAN
                          wrote last edited by
                          #12

                          @kenhnsy Dihexa and DMSO. How did you mix it?

                          2M

                          kenhnsyK 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • EXTROPIANE Offline
                            EXTROPIANE Offline
                            EXTROPIAN
                            wrote last edited by
                            #13

                            It there anyone who has done semax, selnak, adamax, celebrolyson and dihexa? I interested in the comparisons? I am interested on the onset comparisons.

                            2M

                            ResearchCatR 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                              Dihexa is an oral peptide used for mental acuity and clarity. It is focused on neuroregeration and neuroplasticity. It is 10,000,000x higher potency than BDNF, which may or may not mean anything to you.

                              I am curious who has researched this, and what you have found. There is very little out there about it. Randy and I have talked about it a bit offline, but other than that, I have not seen much. I would like to see more. Also note that very few vendors are selling it. I am told this is in part because it is hard to make proper capsules.

                              I have run two research runs this year. 1 was 12.5mg x 60 days, and the other was 7.5mg x 50 days. I cannot honestly say with certainty that is helped, though I do feel ‘smarter’, it might be due to all the other changes, peptides, lifestyle improvements, and not drinking or using, ahem, recreational substances. (Weed, okay, no weed! Though I might get contact highs at the train station.)

                              Post here if you have researched dihexa, what your results were, where you sourced it, etc.

                              U Offline
                              U Offline
                              user_16538
                              wrote last edited by
                              #14

                              @ResearchCat yes from swiss.. i used compounded semax and selank , dihexa you dont feel it lime the others its a slow process but i noticed i was able to recall things in memory better. Ex i can never remember actors names or movies.. after few weeks i was just able to recall it. If you seen nick norwitz utube on it says same thing.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              2
                              • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

                                It there anyone who has done semax, selnak, adamax, celebrolyson and dihexa? I interested in the comparisons? I am interested on the onset comparisons.

                                ResearchCatR Offline
                                ResearchCatR Offline
                                ResearchCat
                                wrote last edited by
                                #15

                                @EXTROPIAN I have researched Semax, Selank, and Dihexa. I think dihexa is tough to qualify (qualitate?), describe because it takes effect over time. Semax definitely makes me more alert, but also prone to annoyance. I only recently started playing with semax - i bought a vial from a friend - and now I need to buy a kit.

                                I think semax is interesting because I have noticed I am more willing to engage socially and conversations and meetings flow better. This is very interesting to me as I generally loathe work meetings and large social gatherings and semax could be useful for this without, you know, being meth.

                                I do think that the dihexa has made me sharper mentally, but it is hard to provide specifics beyond a general statement like, ‘I feel like mentally difficult tasks are easier and my mind is clearer.’ I still need to spend much less time on garbage activities.

                                Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                                If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

                                  @kenhnsy Dihexa and DMSO. How did you mix it?

                                  kenhnsyK Offline
                                  kenhnsyK Offline
                                  kenhnsy
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @EXTROPIAN said:

                                  @kenhnsy Dihexa and DMSO. How did you mix it?

                                  I put DMSO into a 3ml vial of 1g of Dihexa, hoping I could dispense it via a syringe and blunt needle.

                                  Not so. It makes a viscous paste. So I used a micro scoop to meter it out for sublingual use. This definitely worked. But I can't be sure it was better than just cutting it with theanine powder, grinding it all in a mortar and pestle, then making pills.
                                  I was going by someone's claim that the DMSO makes Dihexa more absorbant. I have no comparision to make even a poor data point. But this is an easy method. Just weigh everything and find a scoop volume that works out to your dose.

                                  EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • ResearchCatR Offline
                                    ResearchCatR Offline
                                    ResearchCat
                                    wrote last edited by ResearchCat
                                    #17

                                    Most of my knowledge of DMSO goes back to when I was a kid and people were using it for all sorts of things to rub on their skin for pain relief or performance enhancement. And then it disappeared as many sources for it disappeared. My understanding is that DMSO has exceedingly high absorption/penetration so whatever is in it or on your skin when you wipe it on is getting absorbed into your system.

                                    I hadn’t heard of injecting dihexa, and I know it’s a bit challenging to make capsules consistently, or at least it is in this space. I suppose you could try dissolving it in DMSO and rub it on your skin, if you could measure consistently.

                                    Edit: I guess pure DMSO is pretty cheap and available on Amazon if one was interested in experimentation. I think I just came up with a peptide cream business plan. 🤣

                                    Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                                    If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                                    kenhnsyK 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                                      Most of my knowledge of DMSO goes back to when I was a kid and people were using it for all sorts of things to rub on their skin for pain relief or performance enhancement. And then it disappeared as many sources for it disappeared. My understanding is that DMSO has exceedingly high absorption/penetration so whatever is in it or on your skin when you wipe it on is getting absorbed into your system.

                                      I hadn’t heard of injecting dihexa, and I know it’s a bit challenging to make capsules consistently, or at least it is in this space. I suppose you could try dissolving it in DMSO and rub it on your skin, if you could measure consistently.

                                      Edit: I guess pure DMSO is pretty cheap and available on Amazon if one was interested in experimentation. I think I just came up with a peptide cream business plan. 🤣

                                      kenhnsyK Offline
                                      kenhnsyK Offline
                                      kenhnsy
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @ResearchCat said:

                                      I suppose you could try dissolving it in DMSO and rub it on your skin

                                      I have been wanting to try this. This guy https://www.youtube.com/@ultimateformulations told me that an easy transdermal delivery vehicle is 40% DMSO and 60% glycerin. Watch out for the fact that 25% of people will smell DMSO as the worst body odor known to man. I found out the hard way.
                                      Putting a dab onto a piece of paper medical tape would be pretty easy. However, given my notoriety as a peptide freak, I am hesitant to start walking around with pieces of tape attached randomly to my body parts.

                                      ResearchCatR 1 Reply Last reply
                                      2
                                      • kenhnsyK kenhnsy

                                        @EXTROPIAN said:

                                        @kenhnsy Dihexa and DMSO. How did you mix it?

                                        I put DMSO into a 3ml vial of 1g of Dihexa, hoping I could dispense it via a syringe and blunt needle.

                                        Not so. It makes a viscous paste. So I used a micro scoop to meter it out for sublingual use. This definitely worked. But I can't be sure it was better than just cutting it with theanine powder, grinding it all in a mortar and pestle, then making pills.
                                        I was going by someone's claim that the DMSO makes Dihexa more absorbant. I have no comparision to make even a poor data point. But this is an easy method. Just weigh everything and find a scoop volume that works out to your dose.

                                        EXTROPIANE Offline
                                        EXTROPIANE Offline
                                        EXTROPIAN
                                        wrote last edited by EXTROPIAN
                                        #19

                                        @kenhnsy So you reconstituted 3ml of dmso in a 3ml bottle with 1g of dihexa to inject? My brother just stop there. DMSO is nothing to mess around with. I have a bottle of DMSO trying to figure out how to safely apply it. I just want to know how much you sublingual. Guess it worked.

                                        Later I will test peptides transdermal or topical drug delivery and DMSO will be in the mix.

                                        L-theamine and coffee the best!

                                        2M

                                        kenhnsyK 2 Replies Last reply
                                        0
                                        • kenhnsyK kenhnsy

                                          @ResearchCat said:

                                          I suppose you could try dissolving it in DMSO and rub it on your skin

                                          I have been wanting to try this. This guy https://www.youtube.com/@ultimateformulations told me that an easy transdermal delivery vehicle is 40% DMSO and 60% glycerin. Watch out for the fact that 25% of people will smell DMSO as the worst body odor known to man. I found out the hard way.
                                          Putting a dab onto a piece of paper medical tape would be pretty easy. However, given my notoriety as a peptide freak, I am hesitant to start walking around with pieces of tape attached randomly to my body parts.

                                          ResearchCatR Offline
                                          ResearchCatR Offline
                                          ResearchCat
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @kenhnsy said:

                                          @ResearchCat said:

                                          I suppose you could try dissolving it in DMSO and rub it on your skin

                                          Watch out for the fact that 25% of people will smell DMSO as the worst body odor known to man.

                                          Apparently, many of my coworkers are using DMSO and I only just now realized it. 🤣

                                          Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                                          If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                                          EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups