Has anyone used Amino Science and or Northline Labs
-
Fairly new to this world and my first 4 weeks I got my supplies from a friend that uses grey and group buys for a while now. now that I have been looking for my own supplies and after a lot of digging. 2 recommended sites came up and I just wanted to hear about anyone's experiences.
-
Northline is legit. Good customer service.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login