Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  3. Simplifying Labels
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Simplifying Labels

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Supplies, Mixing & Storage
storage
14 Posts 10 Posters 335 Views 4 Watching
Simplifying Labels Simplifying Labels
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

    Bro, this kicks ass! (Honey, Randy is costing me money again!)

    And now I am going to sit back and wait for the shitstorm on that ARA-290 cake. 😉

    RandyR Online
    RandyR Online
    Randy
    wrote last edited by
    #5

    @ResearchCat thats the nexaph factory seconds or whatever they are calling them. Recons fine and i had it tested....but it looks horrible

    "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

    ResearchCatR 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • J Online
      J Online
      jackiee
      wrote last edited by
      #6

      I have a Brother P-Touch that I have used for years in my household organization. I think labels for my pens with that. I’m working right now so I don’t have any with me to take a picture. I also have purchased some labels off of Etsy. Admittedly, they look better than the ones that I make. However I do the job.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • RandyR Randy

        @ResearchCat thats the nexaph factory seconds or whatever they are calling them. Recons fine and i had it tested....but it looks horrible

        ResearchCatR Offline
        ResearchCatR Offline
        ResearchCat
        wrote last edited by
        #7

        @Randy said:

        @ResearchCat thats the nexaph factory seconds or whatever they are calling them. Recons fine and i had it tested....but it looks horrible

        It don’t bother me none, I just know some people lose they damn minds when a cake isn’t perfect. Or. When. It. Is. PINK! 😉

        Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

        If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • M Online
          M Online
          ManicXmedic
          wrote last edited by
          #8

          Tried to do a better Deadpool label today was a fail. I'll have to keep at it. The logo was red and black and did not go into nimbots app very well. It's gotta be my worse try yet, so only up from here
          20260930_134445.jpg

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • R Offline
            R Offline
            Reactive3078
            wrote last edited by
            #9

            I’m planning on getting a Niimbot M2 to make labels, but the whole RFID thing sucks. Then I saw there are groups dedicated to jailbreaking Niimbots, so I might have to deep dive into another topic altogether.

            I also don’t like that you can’t print two colors at once. Doing one layer with one ribbon and then another with a different ribbon seems like it would just burn through whatever the RFID is tracking.

            N 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • RandyR Randy

              As some of you know I go off the deep end with labels. I may have bought a die-cut sticker printer just to make some funny stickers for giveaways and now I use them to label everything.

              Here's a few examples.

              24425.jpg

              Tonight I grabbed the niimbot and realized I had some white tape and clear labels. Surprisingly, I don't know why I haven't been doing this more often. Really looks nice against the V4 plastique and I tried it on a few other pens. It looks good, It's easy to read and I don't waste 30 minutes trying to get something that looks awesome that three people might see 😂.

              I guess the point of this post is keep it simple.

              Oh and lets see your labels!

              24421.png

              BoxerLoverB Offline
              BoxerLoverB Offline
              BoxerLover
              wrote last edited by
              #10

              @Randy those labels are fire! Curious what the make/model of the die-cut sticker printer you use.

              M 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • BoxerLoverB BoxerLover

                @Randy those labels are fire! Curious what the make/model of the die-cut sticker printer you use.

                M Online
                M Online
                MikeMiranda
                wrote last edited by
                #11

                @BoxerLover said:

                @Randy those labels are fire! Curious what the make/model of the die-cut sticker printer you use.

                Looks like a pixecut S1

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • R Reactive3078

                  I’m planning on getting a Niimbot M2 to make labels, but the whole RFID thing sucks. Then I saw there are groups dedicated to jailbreaking Niimbots, so I might have to deep dive into another topic altogether.

                  I also don’t like that you can’t print two colors at once. Doing one layer with one ribbon and then another with a different ribbon seems like it would just burn through whatever the RFID is tracking.

                  N Offline
                  N Offline
                  NobleONe
                  wrote last edited by
                  #12

                  @Reactive3078 Please keep us updated on beating the RFID thing! I'm trying to join the Peptide Niimbot TG and their FAQs claim you can't do much about the RFID issues

                  I'm sure you're aware, but there is ONE multicolor ribbon for the M2, black and red only, but I haven't tried it out yet

                  R 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • N Offline
                    N Offline
                    NobleONe
                    wrote last edited by
                    #13

                    I actually just got a M2 this week and started playing with the multicolor printing

                    For anyone who's concerned it's too much work, it's definitely really quick and easy to figure out!

                    Unfortunately, it's another rabbit hole that can lead to fixation and spending...lol. I've been spending a lot of time on TG looking at other people's templates to use, and then basically bought every color ribbon and paper that would work for my printer. Snort that adalank and give it a shot!!

                    image.jpg
                    image2.jpg
                    image3.jpg

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • N NobleONe

                      @Reactive3078 Please keep us updated on beating the RFID thing! I'm trying to join the Peptide Niimbot TG and their FAQs claim you can't do much about the RFID issues

                      I'm sure you're aware, but there is ONE multicolor ribbon for the M2, black and red only, but I haven't tried it out yet

                      R Offline
                      R Offline
                      Reactive3078
                      wrote last edited by
                      #14

                      @NobleONe From what I’ve read, you need to remove the RFID chip from a roll and use custom firmware. I need to double-check the steps, but apparently you place the chip near the bottom of the Niimbot, start printing, and then move it out of the way. My understanding is that if you turn the printer off or bring the chip back near it, it’ll count all the prints made while the chip was out of the way.

                      I did see the black and red ribbon, but from the examples on the Niimbot website, I thought you could only print black on the left side and red on the right.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups