New user
-
Is there a company that sells tesamorelin all ready to use? What are the “Pens”I keep seeing posted? I’m not sure how to mix. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks
-
Is there a company that sells tesamorelin all ready to use? What are the “Pens”I keep seeing posted? I’m not sure how to mix. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks
@madpaddler everything you will find here you have to mix yourself. I would spend atleast a week doing research here and with Randy's videos to understand what all of this is and how it's used. Plenty of resources here.
-
Where can I find the videos? What is the most reliable company in your opinion and experience?
-
https://community.peptidecritic.com/category/237/randytube
It's it's own category in the forum. Easy to find -
Where can I find the videos? What is the most reliable company in your opinion and experience?
@madpaddler and feel free to read peoples reviews to find what suppliers people prefer. I think it depends on what you are looking for you will find a mixed bag of reviews but you'll find plenty of vetted options here.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login