Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. I've got 6-20mg vials tirzepatide unused and still powder that I purchased from CRUSH...
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

I've got 6-20mg vials tirzepatide unused and still powder that I purchased from CRUSH...

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
8 Posts 5 Posters 207 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S Offline
    S Offline
    Sunshine-day
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    Please delete this if not allowed.
    I've got (6) 20mg vials of tirzepatide unused and still in powder form that I purchased from CRUSH back in about May this year. One of my family lab rats decided she wanted to switch to Reta with two other lab rats. What should I do? Freeze it and hang on to it in case RUO Reta actually gets the axe or one of the 3 lab rats taking Reta has to stop for any future side effects, or should I try to barter a swap with someone for something else? πŸ€” I'm looking to increase my collection of KPV & SS31, and I've been wanting to start Epitalon.
    What is your advice and or do have a proposal?

    1 Reply Last reply
    -1
    • D Offline
      D Offline
      denti
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      I don't think trading is allowed. So I would just freeze it. If Randy is okay with it, then message me as I have extra Epitalon I don't mind parting with.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • S Offline
        S Offline
        Sunshine-day
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        Okay πŸ‘ Thanks for the heads up.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • S Offline
          S Offline
          Sunshine-day
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          I guess my next question is, what do any of y'all do with your surplus that you think you may never use? Just freeze it for a rainy day or are there platforms to swap or sell at cost and shipping? I hated that I spent good money on it. And my daughter, I mean lab rat, decided to change her mind.

          D 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Mydogdaryl423M Offline
            Mydogdaryl423M Offline
            Mydogdaryl423
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            @sunshine-day Never use? None of us can predict what we will use 2,4 or 6 years from now. Put it on ice.

            1 Reply Last reply
            3
            • S Sunshine-day

              I guess my next question is, what do any of y'all do with your surplus that you think you may never use? Just freeze it for a rainy day or are there platforms to swap or sell at cost and shipping? I hated that I spent good money on it. And my daughter, I mean lab rat, decided to change her mind.

              D Offline
              D Offline
              denti
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              @Sunshine-day said:

              I guess my next question is, what do any of y'all do with your surplus that you think you may never use? Just freeze it for a rainy day or are there platforms to swap or sell at cost and shipping? I hated that I spent good money on it. And my daughter, I mean lab rat, decided to change her mind.

              Yes just freeze. You may need it again and if you don't then many years from now you can discard it.

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • BeeKindB Offline
                BeeKindB Offline
                BeeKind
                wrote last edited by
                #7

                Maybe someone you know will have a need for it in the future and you can introduce them to the amazing world of peptides.

                Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • RandyR Online
                  RandyR Online
                  Randy
                  wrote last edited by
                  #8

                  No trading. Unless you wanna see this place disappear...

                  I see everything πŸ‘€πŸ«£

                  Freezer it. Thats my vote. Some switch back to tirz when the rat plateaus on reta

                  "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  8
                  • RandyR Randy locked this topic

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  • Login

                  • Login or register to search.
                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Categories
                  • Recent
                  • Tags
                  • Popular
                  • World
                  • Users
                  • Groups