Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. 5 month progress update! - I Made it to onederland!
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

5 month progress update! - I Made it to onederland!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
glp3-r
13 Posts 10 Posters 201 Views 1 Watching
5 month progress update! - I Made it to onederland! 5 month progress update! - I Made it to onederland!
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Mydogdaryl423M Offline
    Mydogdaryl423M Offline
    Mydogdaryl423
    wrote last edited by
    #4

    @beekind This is awesome. Thanks for sharing. Keep it up. Any idea on a goal or destination?

    BeeKindB 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • E Online
      E Online
      Eleanor
      wrote last edited by
      #5

      Nicely done! Congratulations!

      Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

        @beekind This is awesome. Thanks for sharing. Keep it up. Any idea on a goal or destination?

        BeeKindB Offline
        BeeKindB Offline
        BeeKind
        wrote last edited by
        #6

        @Mydogdaryl423 Thank you! My goal is 120-130 lbs. I'm 5'1 so that's what is considered healthy for my height, which seems crazy in my mind. I wonder what I will look like when I get there. I think the last time I was in that weight range I was in middle school.

        Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • SpaceGhostS Offline
          SpaceGhostS Offline
          SpaceGhost
          wrote last edited by
          #7

          Great job!

          You knew the job was dangerous when you took it, Fred.

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • Mydogdaryl423M Offline
            Mydogdaryl423M Offline
            Mydogdaryl423
            wrote last edited by
            #8

            @beekind when I started this I was 387. I remember thinking how would a guy my size ever get to 185. Im now 198. First time in Onederland since I was maybe 15. Keep at it. Set achievable bench marks, goals and challenges along the way. And enjoy the process.

            S 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

              @beekind when I started this I was 387. I remember thinking how would a guy my size ever get to 185. Im now 198. First time in Onederland since I was maybe 15. Keep at it. Set achievable bench marks, goals and challenges along the way. And enjoy the process.

              S Offline
              S Offline
              Shaqdiesel
              wrote last edited by
              #9

              @Mydogdaryl423 Went from 400 down to 208 and now sitting anywhere from 210 to 213. And I have been here for quite some time. My goal was 190 but I should probably be even lower than that at only 6 feet tall. And I was right around 15 the last time I was under 2 bills as well.

              1 Reply Last reply
              2
              • WisGal64W Offline
                WisGal64W Offline
                WisGal64
                wrote last edited by
                #10

                Great progress, Congrats!

                β€œNot a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • C Offline
                  C Offline
                  coondogesq
                  wrote last edited by
                  #11

                  Those are great results!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • EXTROPIANE Offline
                    EXTROPIANE Offline
                    EXTROPIAN
                    wrote last edited by
                    #12

                    Woman is getting her curves

                    2M

                    BeeKindB 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

                      Woman is getting her curves

                      BeeKindB Offline
                      BeeKindB Offline
                      BeeKind
                      wrote last edited by
                      #13

                      @EXTROPIAN Definitely trying too. Didn't know I could have some under all the fat.

                      Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups