Vetted Vendor on Reddit
-
Hi everyone, my friend has been using this vendor he has found on reddit. I'm about to purchase one this week. They're direct from China. One question, do you guys recommend me to get COA before I pin it myself? My friend always sends his supplies (Semax and Selank) before he uses them and every time it comes out 99% purity. It's still a little cheaper compared to getting them from middle-man price + COA. Just that, I'm planning to get Reta rather than the ones he gets.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login