Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Are We Gellin'?
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Are We Gellin'?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
20 Posts 7 Posters 245 Views
Are We Gellin'?
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • E Eleanor

    @Nuncles I get it. Every protocol I've ever seen has a 3ml recon; it just seems standard. I think they're not filtering and using vial it came in, IDK but I completely ignore them. Then again, I use a syringe not a pen.

    N Online
    N Online
    Nuncles
    wrote last edited by Nuncles
    #11

    @Eleanor yeah that's the difference. I input the dosage with 10mL and it was 123 units I think. I don't recon anything with a dose that's over 60 units. Unless I put it in my 1 V1 then it's 80 units.

    E 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • N Nuncles

      @Eleanor yeah that's the difference. I input the dosage with 10mL and it was 123 units I think. I don't recon anything with a dose that's over 60 units. Unless I put it in my 1 V1 then it's 80 units.

      E Online
      E Online
      Eleanor
      wrote last edited by
      #12

      @Nuncles I don't take a full mg. yet so defer to your math/dose. I just reconned 40mg MOTS w/10ml and it's 15 units in 1ml syringe. I've had to experiment with everything from 5ml on up. I got my MOTS at S1 and it came out perfect; not to say that there might be something wrong with the batch you got. I've just found, in my experiments, the amount of BAC makes a difference, along with temp, etc... You know all that, I know.

      Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • N Online
        N Online
        Nuncles
        wrote last edited by
        #13

        @eleanor The dosage absolutely makes the difference. I've been doing 3.75mg titrating up to 5mg, which would have been 125 units with 10mL bac. I'm probably going to stay around 3 or 3.5. Seems to be working, and from what I've read Mots-c is not one that necessarily works better with higher doses. I'll try to keep it around 10mg per week for now. Even at 3mg with 10mL bac it puts the dose at 75 units which is well over most pens' 60 units max.

        6mL of Bac makes 3mg makes it 45 units. So I will go with your advice of more bac, just slightly modified to accommodate the dosing from pens.

        E 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • N Nuncles

          @eleanor The dosage absolutely makes the difference. I've been doing 3.75mg titrating up to 5mg, which would have been 125 units with 10mL bac. I'm probably going to stay around 3 or 3.5. Seems to be working, and from what I've read Mots-c is not one that necessarily works better with higher doses. I'll try to keep it around 10mg per week for now. Even at 3mg with 10mL bac it puts the dose at 75 units which is well over most pens' 60 units max.

          6mL of Bac makes 3mg makes it 45 units. So I will go with your advice of more bac, just slightly modified to accommodate the dosing from pens.

          E Online
          E Online
          Eleanor
          wrote last edited by
          #14

          @Nuncles Other than a bad product, the BAC is the only thing I can come up with.

          I don't know how you guys do it; my tiny dose has disrupted my sleep and I take MOTS and NAD at 5am, or earlier, each day. I can skip the MOTS (use NaCl BAC, BTW), but not the NAD, which is what I'm currently doing, plus reducing dose. It's all rather a pain in the ass.

          I truly hope you stop gellin'. Let us know.

          Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • N Nuncles

            Added another 10 and let it get to room temp. Little grimmies are still there. Gonna toss it.

            So is this the gelling I've heard of are something else going on?

            O Online
            O Online
            ogsteve
            wrote last edited by
            #15

            @Nuncles out of curiosity did this get filtered?? If so was it thru a 0.22 or 0.1um?

            N 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • O ogsteve

              @Nuncles out of curiosity did this get filtered?? If so was it thru a 0.22 or 0.1um?

              N Online
              N Online
              Nuncles
              wrote last edited by Nuncles
              #16

              @ogsteve Yes, a .22 13mm filter

              O 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • N Nuncles

                @ogsteve Yes, a .22 13mm filter

                O Online
                O Online
                ogsteve
                wrote last edited by ogsteve
                #17

                @Nuncles maybe the nacl BAC was a factor? Are you using that for comfort purposes? I haven’t tried it but I did 5mg 30iu with regular hospira BAC three days ago and it was like butter for me. 8mm 31ga in the love handles nice and slow.

                N 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Mydogdaryl423M Offline
                  Mydogdaryl423M Offline
                  Mydogdaryl423
                  wrote last edited by
                  #18

                  @ogsteve I dont think that would be it. Many of us are using that for Recon and no issues.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • O ogsteve

                    @Nuncles maybe the nacl BAC was a factor? Are you using that for comfort purposes? I haven’t tried it but I did 5mg 30iu with regular hospira BAC three days ago and it was like butter for me. 8mm 31ga in the love handles nice and slow.

                    N Online
                    N Online
                    Nuncles
                    wrote last edited by
                    #19

                    @ogsteve Yes, it's for comfort. I've read lots of people use it to reduce the sting. I got so burnt out on the pain of GHK-CU, I'm looking for any advantage. As @mydogdaryl423 stated, lots of people use it.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    2
                    • Mydogdaryl423M Offline
                      Mydogdaryl423M Offline
                      Mydogdaryl423
                      wrote last edited by
                      #20

                      Always great to try and identify what if anything has caused an issue but it is worth mentioning that shit just happens sometimes. I've had this happen to one vial. Recon a second bought at the same time as the first with the same hospira and it was fine.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups