Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Neuro Blends?
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Neuro Blends?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
9 Posts 5 Posters 174 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • M Offline
    M Offline
    markk1
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    Hi, I wanted to see everybody's opinions on some of the neuro blends out there. I am currently taking KLOW and CJC+IPA with great results, and want to add something for a cognitive boost. Specifically focus, memory, clarity, and calming. I have been researching Semax+Selank, and come across some other blends called NeuroMatrix, which is PE22-28 (10mg), Pinealon (10mg), NA Semax (20mg), NA Selank (8mg).

    Does anybody have any experience or thoughts on this?

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • EXTROPIANE Offline
      EXTROPIANE Offline
      EXTROPIAN
      wrote last edited by EXTROPIAN
      #2

      I'm doing a reconstituded celebrolysin intranasal. You really want to neuro to set a bar? Modafinil. The celebrolysin I am doing had the slight vivid effect as Modafinil . I am still researching, I added NAD, GHkcu, and other aminos to support my latest, Adamax. All peps are intranasals. Occasionally selank to tame the Hulk/testosterone and wife. Pineolon and Dihexa are on their way. Realdeal Celerolysin intramuscular has moved up my list.

      2M

      R 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

        I'm doing a reconstituded celebrolysin intranasal. You really want to neuro to set a bar? Modafinil. The celebrolysin I am doing had the slight vivid effect as Modafinil . I am still researching, I added NAD, GHkcu, and other aminos to support my latest, Adamax. All peps are intranasals. Occasionally selank to tame the Hulk/testosterone and wife. Pineolon and Dihexa are on their way. Realdeal Celerolysin intramuscular has moved up my list.

        R Offline
        R Offline
        rmchrist
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        @EXTROPIAN Have tou tried multiple vendors of celebrolysin or sticking with one, and which one? Thanks

        EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • R rmchrist

          @EXTROPIAN Have tou tried multiple vendors of celebrolysin or sticking with one, and which one? Thanks

          EXTROPIANE Offline
          EXTROPIANE Offline
          EXTROPIAN
          wrote last edited by EXTROPIAN
          #4

          @rmchrist I have this girl in my building who started a peptide business Luxelite Peptide. After she found out about my sexy chinese girlfriends she started selling me kits. You dont mess with a pimp. One of the kits was celebrolysin. You didn't find a source here?

          NeuroMatrix seems interesting. The more I think about NA selank. I liking my selank on demand. Give it a go and share your experience. I like to dial my head to fit the days agendas. So far adamax is on point!

          2M

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • EXTROPIANE Offline
            EXTROPIANE Offline
            EXTROPIAN
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            long-duck-dong-sexy-girlfriend.png

            2M

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • D Offline
              D Offline
              diegoc
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              I have the manufacturer Celebro in 10ml vials and i have the powder as well.

              I just haven’t gottEn around to it but i need to do a good protocol to test the outcome

              EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • D diegoc

                I have the manufacturer Celebro in 10ml vials and i have the powder as well.

                I just haven’t gottEn around to it but i need to do a good protocol to test the outcome

                EXTROPIANE Offline
                EXTROPIANE Offline
                EXTROPIAN
                wrote last edited by
                #7

                @diegoc Celebro def has a slow onset. I heard alot of good things about it. I can only describe a slight vivid experience. There was a little more focus, contrast and color. Like an extremely mild but sober acid and shoom trip. Without the tunneling. Wait am I microdosing? lol

                2M

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • D Offline
                  D Offline
                  dispensarysupport
                  wrote last edited by
                  #8

                  I think we are getting into a true zone of lab ratism with these things now and it might not end well. Just not enough known about how a lot of these things will interact. Im glad people are doing it for the sake of the community I just hope that folks share the negatives when they occur and not just positive anecdotal feedback.

                  That said, they aren't for me but I hope they work for others.

                  EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • D dispensarysupport

                    I think we are getting into a true zone of lab ratism with these things now and it might not end well. Just not enough known about how a lot of these things will interact. Im glad people are doing it for the sake of the community I just hope that folks share the negatives when they occur and not just positive anecdotal feedback.

                    That said, they aren't for me but I hope they work for others.

                    EXTROPIANE Offline
                    EXTROPIANE Offline
                    EXTROPIAN
                    wrote last edited by EXTROPIAN
                    #9

                    @dispensarysupport "dispensary"support? As of thc?

                    2M

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                    Register Login
                    Reply
                    • Reply as topic
                    Log in to reply
                    • Oldest to Newest
                    • Newest to Oldest
                    • Most Votes


                    • Login

                    • Login or register to search.
                    • First post
                      Last post
                    0
                    • Categories
                    • Recent
                    • Tags
                    • Popular
                    • World
                    • Users
                    • Groups