Lab testing
-
We recently sent off two items for testing, SS-31 50mg and KLOW, to vanguard one came back under purity the other stating it was missing a compound, we thought this the perfect opportunity to compare Freedom diagnostics and Vanguard laboratory, I wanted to drop all 4 COAs here in this chat and get the peptide critic communities opinion
As these results show that these two labs have within 3-5% standards of one another on mg amount, and on purity standards, what do you guys think?
V260924-55 Studz Peptides Report 003.pdf V260924-55 Studz Peptides Report 004.pdf
-
I think it looks fine. I think its also marketing on your behalf hoping this goes viral. Thats fine, that's the hustle.
Im please with the results and im just happy to see Freedom finally being honest with their testing results and not just throwing out blanket 99.9% pure scores across the board.
-
We recently sent off two items for testing, SS-31 50mg and KLOW, to vanguard one came back under purity the other stating it was missing a compound, we thought this the perfect opportunity to compare Freedom diagnostics and Vanguard laboratory, I wanted to drop all 4 COAs here in this chat and get the peptide critic communities opinion
As these results show that these two labs have within 3-5% standards of one another on mg amount, and on purity standards, what do you guys think?
V260924-55 Studz Peptides Report 003.pdf V260924-55 Studz Peptides Report 004.pdf
-
I think it looks fine. I think its also marketing on your behalf hoping this goes viral. Thats fine, that's the hustle.
Im please with the results and im just happy to see Freedom finally being honest with their testing results and not just throwing out blanket 99.9% pure scores across the board.
@dispensarysupport I am truthfully just curious, as we have had never sent items off to both labs, or truly looked into folks who have done so
We understand the preference to vanguard as we have talked with Dustin quite a bit and he is a very very intelligent and sound person, we just did not expect results that were as close as they were
-
Oh...yeah so freedom. If it was below 99% it had to be baaaad.
Steve and I sent tesa to 5 labs. 3 different results. Waiting on one more lab. The purity argument is about to get fun. Stay tuned.
Glad to see you're on it with the QC @studzpeptides π€
π€
π€
-
I think it looks fine. I think its also marketing on your behalf hoping this goes viral. Thats fine, that's the hustle.
Im please with the results and im just happy to see Freedom finally being honest with their testing results and not just throwing out blanket 99.9% pure scores across the board.
@dispensarysupport studz has been very active in this community and trying to understand what we favor. Sure there's definitely a marketing advantage but we want them to ask these questions so they can improve their business model shaped around transparency. I appreciate what they are doing.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login