Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  3. NIIMBOT M2: Sharing Labels/Templates
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

NIIMBOT M2: Sharing Labels/Templates

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Supplies, Mixing & Storage
13 Posts 4 Posters 138 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • N Offline
    N Offline
    Nuncles
    wrote last edited by
    #4

    How do you share the template?

    N 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • N Nuncles

      How do you share the template?

      N Offline
      N Offline
      NobleONe
      wrote last edited by
      #5

      @Nuncles You made me realize I should update the original post, ty!

      To share a template:

      1. Go to your Niimbot app
      2. From the main menu > Click on the 3 dots > share
      3. The app is quirky and only gives you 2 options: Message and WhatsApp
      4. Paste it into your messenger app (or anywhere, it doesn't matter)
      5. Cut it from the messenger app and paste into the forum or wherever else you want to put it (this is the part that's a bit of a struggle for me because I don't use the forum on mobile)
      6. Still need to confirm this actually works for everyone
      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • M Online
        M Online
        MikeMiranda
        wrote last edited by
        #6
        This post is deleted!
        L 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • M MikeMiranda

          This post is deleted!

          L Offline
          L Offline
          lexc
          wrote last edited by
          #7

          @MikeMiranda I just downloaded Telegram to view this, having trouble. What am I missing?

          N 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • M Online
            M Online
            MikeMiranda
            wrote last edited by
            #8

            you have to join the group they are a little slow to add people I've noticed

            L 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • L lexc

              @MikeMiranda I just downloaded Telegram to view this, having trouble. What am I missing?

              N Offline
              N Offline
              NobleONe
              wrote last edited by
              #9

              @lexc Nexaph has a 3D printer and label channel as well. You basically have everything you need with both, but PeppyNiimbot has a lot of awesome info for getting started

              L 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • N NobleONe

                @lexc Nexaph has a 3D printer and label channel as well. You basically have everything you need with both, but PeppyNiimbot has a lot of awesome info for getting started

                L Offline
                L Offline
                lexc
                wrote last edited by
                #10

                @NobleONe creating Nexaph labels is exactly what I was looking for! How can I join the channel?

                N 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • L lexc

                  @NobleONe creating Nexaph labels is exactly what I was looking for! How can I join the channel?

                  N Offline
                  N Offline
                  NobleONe
                  wrote last edited by
                  #11

                  @lexc said:

                  @NobleONe creating Nexaph labels is exactly what I was looking for! How can I join the channel?

                  https://t.me/SNPcomm

                  If you have a M2, and like my labels above, you can follow the directions to get those labels and edit them for your needs

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • M MikeMiranda

                    you have to join the group they are a little slow to add people I've noticed

                    L Offline
                    L Offline
                    lexc
                    wrote last edited by
                    #12

                    @MikeMiranda your link just brings me telegram website, but the SNP one worked.

                    M 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • L lexc

                      @MikeMiranda your link just brings me telegram website, but the SNP one worked.

                      M Online
                      M Online
                      MikeMiranda
                      wrote last edited by
                      #13

                      @lexc said:

                      @MikeMiranda your link just brings me telegram website, but the SNP one worked.

                      https://t.me/PeppyNiimbot/85/46912

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups