SS-31
-
@Eleanor I bought 3 of them last night with no fourth one free indicated. I just thought it must be limited to GLPs. But I wrote to them to see if the fourth free applied to non GLPs just now after seeing this post.
@Eleanor I bought 3 of them last night with no fourth one free indicated. I just thought it must be limited to GLPs. But I wrote to them to see if the fourth free applied to non GLPs just now after seeing this post.
They did specifically indicate GLP's. I definitely screwed up the post above. VERY sorry. Let me fix it. Sometimes S1 will gift you when you ask.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login