Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Nexaph
  3. Nexaph User Review: 2.5 mg daily with coffee
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Nexaph User Review: 2.5 mg daily with coffee

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Nexaph
1 Posts 1 Posters 331 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • T Offline
    T Offline
    The Phototropism
    wrote on last edited by PeptideCritic
    #1

    This is a vendor review submitted by The Phototropism on PeptideCritic.com.

    Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5)


    Review

    This is easily the most obvious proof that a peptide or small molecule works. I sit down with a double espresso and do my 5 amino shot first thing in the morning. Before that double espresso is empty I already feel ready to conquer the day. I used to have three of these coffees and within two hours I was angry and miserable. Now I have energy all day. It does not effect my sleep and the 50mg vial from Nexaph goes 20 days at the 2.5 mg I use. That's 200 days of clean energy for about what I pay for five pounds of good espresso beans. Nexaph is no joke the best price on everything they sell and I have no doubt I am getting the product I buy.


    πŸ›’ Shop Nexaph

    πŸ“– Read the full review on Nexaph's page

    Discuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.

    Please keep discussions respectful and factual.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0

    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

    With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

    Register Login
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes


    • Login

    • Login or register to search.
    • First post
      Last post
    0
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • World
    • Users
    • Groups