Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Mile High Compounds
  3. Mile High Compounds User Review: Excellent Quality & Very Effective
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Mile High Compounds User Review: Excellent Quality & Very Effective

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Mile High Compounds
1 Posts 1 Posters 301 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • D Offline
    D Offline
    dlplace
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    This is a vendor review submitted by Debra on PeptideCritic.com.

    Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5)


    Review

    I tweaked my shoulder lifting weights. I did not want to go to the Dr. The pain in my shoulder kept me from sleeping on my side and was very painful to dress. I ordered BPC-157 and began injections morning & evening. By the 2nd day I was pain free. By day 7 I began working out again with 5# weights with no pain. At 14 days I was back up to my full weight load, no pain and seems I recover faster now as weel. I'm very impressed with this product from this company.


    πŸ›’ Shop Mile High Compounds

    πŸ“– Read the full review on Mile High Compounds' page

    Discuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.

    Please keep discussions respectful and factual.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0

    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

    With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

    Register Login
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes


    • Login

    • Login or register to search.
    • First post
      Last post
    0
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • World
    • Users
    • Groups