Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Vendor Reviews & Orders
  3. BioLongevity Labs
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

BioLongevity Labs

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vendor Reviews & Orders
43 Posts 14 Posters 5.6k Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • D djoelcassell

    @Randy Considering that nearly all US RUO companies get their raw peptides from the same place in China, I think that unless you catch BLL on an amazing discount sale; 30% off everything then an additional 15% for using JayC code, then they are WAY high compared to Peptidology or EzPeptides/NEXAPH, etc.. I only buy their proprietary injectables like: Klotho (with two week half-life) and FLGR 242 (their follistatin with two week half life). Both are amazingly good products. They have allowed Paramount and I think another place to sell it too, but basically you have to get it from them, so I do. With everything else, you can get a peptide for a much lower price and now Peptidology is doing 14x testing, and the owner and staff are just AMAZING people! Peptidology also gives me (veteran's and first responders) a 20% discount. That is the highest I've seen in the market! Coincidentally Peptidology is testing a Klotho protein fragment, and if all goes well will be carrying KP1 soon. I will definitely try it although it will not have the same long half-life as BLL's, it shows in the testing that it accumulates benefit each time you use it. Thank you for your site! I think it's the best out here for Peptide conversations!

    saltyaltyS Offline
    saltyaltyS Offline
    saltyalty
    wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @djoelcassell BLL has a "sale" almost every other week and with JayC or ReUp discounts, make it more palatable.

    P 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • saltyaltyS saltyalty

      @djoelcassell BLL has a "sale" almost every other week and with JayC or ReUp discounts, make it more palatable.

      P Offline
      P Offline
      PeptidePete
      wrote on last edited by
      #35

      @saltyalty said:

      @djoelcassell BLL has a "sale" almost every other week and with JayC or ReUp discounts, make it more palatable.

      Exactly.

      Careful shoppers can enjoy 50-55% discounts when opportunistically timed. I loaded up on FLGR and a-Klotho during the Christmas sales. Multiple opportunities per year, discount codes stack.

      D 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • vpepsV Online
        vpepsV Online
        vpeps
        wrote on last edited by
        #36

        I noticed they split the capsules and vials into 2 different sites.
        one
        two

        attentiion is all you need

        saltyaltyS pep_researcherP 2 Replies Last reply
        0
        • vpepsV vpeps

          I noticed they split the capsules and vials into 2 different sites.
          one
          two

          saltyaltyS Offline
          saltyaltyS Offline
          saltyalty
          wrote on last edited by
          #37

          @vpeptides They just announced that split like 1 or 2 weeks ago

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • vpepsV vpeps

            I noticed they split the capsules and vials into 2 different sites.
            one
            two

            pep_researcherP Offline
            pep_researcherP Offline
            pep_researcher
            wrote on last edited by
            #38

            @vpeptides There seems to be a third one too

            https://kempcorefitness.com/biolongevity-labs/

            I couldn't find their Orfoglipron caps, so did a web search and found this. LOL

            vpepsV RandyR 2 Replies Last reply
            0
            • pep_researcherP pep_researcher

              @vpeptides There seems to be a third one too

              https://kempcorefitness.com/biolongevity-labs/

              I couldn't find their Orfoglipron caps, so did a web search and found this. LOL

              vpepsV Online
              vpepsV Online
              vpeps
              wrote on last edited by
              #39

              @pep_researcher this one just links back to their site.

              attentiion is all you need

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • vpepsV Online
                vpepsV Online
                vpeps
                wrote on last edited by
                #40

                @Randy As of now, stock and prices of paramountpeptides.com and biolongevitylabs.com look very differently. It would be great to have a separate entry for Biolongevity Labs here.

                attentiion is all you need

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • RandyR Offline
                  RandyR Offline
                  Randy
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #41

                  Get Jay's people to apply. I have 30 vendors with pending apps i have to go though and vet or red banner right now

                  "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • pep_researcherP pep_researcher

                    @vpeptides There seems to be a third one too

                    https://kempcorefitness.com/biolongevity-labs/

                    I couldn't find their Orfoglipron caps, so did a web search and found this. LOL

                    RandyR Offline
                    RandyR Offline
                    Randy
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #42

                    @pep_researcher ntxpeptides. Thank me later

                    "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • P PeptidePete

                      @saltyalty said:

                      @djoelcassell BLL has a "sale" almost every other week and with JayC or ReUp discounts, make it more palatable.

                      Exactly.

                      Careful shoppers can enjoy 50-55% discounts when opportunistically timed. I loaded up on FLGR and a-Klotho during the Christmas sales. Multiple opportunities per year, discount codes stack.

                      D Offline
                      D Offline
                      djoelcassell
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #43

                      @PeptidePete That's exactly how I do it too. I got 18 months of the Klotho and FLGR 242 during the same sale.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups