Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  3. Amazon pulled bac water
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Amazon pulled bac water

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Supplies, Mixing & Storage
bac-water
40 Posts 16 Posters 3.9k Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • C Offline
    C Offline
    Commander
    wrote on last edited by
    #21

    I can’t believe they jacked the price up $60 in one week already.
    The parrox from Walmart might be everyone’s best best…

    Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • RandyR Offline
      RandyR Offline
      Randy
      wrote on last edited by
      #22

      https://www.amscomedical.com/product-index/Syringes/Needles/bacteriostatic-water-30ml-794

      225 right now.

      Medex is onto us

      "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

      J 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • kenhnsyK Offline
        kenhnsyK Offline
        kenhnsy
        wrote on last edited by
        #23

        Disappearing from Ebay, too.

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • RandyR Randy

          https://www.amscomedical.com/product-index/Syringes/Needles/bacteriostatic-water-30ml-794

          225 right now.

          Medex is onto us

          J Offline
          J Offline
          Juan Doe
          wrote on last edited by
          #24

          @Randy Its at $274 now. But with the expiration date of...?
          I don't see myself using that much in a possible short time.

          Subtotal $260.00
          Shipping & Handling Fee $10.00
          Fuel Surcharge $4.95
          Grand Total $274.95

          pep_researcherP 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • J Juan Doe

            @Randy Its at $274 now. But with the expiration date of...?
            I don't see myself using that much in a possible short time.

            Subtotal $260.00
            Shipping & Handling Fee $10.00
            Fuel Surcharge $4.95
            Grand Total $274.95

            pep_researcherP Offline
            pep_researcherP Offline
            pep_researcher
            wrote on last edited by
            #25

            @Juan-Doe I think people are panic buying unnecessarily and that's promoting these vendors to jack up prices. If you already have enough to go for 6-9 months, just sit tight. Supply will normalize in that time.

            Give Pfizer time to crank up their production and get the new vials out. 🙂

            J 1 Reply Last reply
            4
            • pep_researcherP pep_researcher

              @Juan-Doe I think people are panic buying unnecessarily and that's promoting these vendors to jack up prices. If you already have enough to go for 6-9 months, just sit tight. Supply will normalize in that time.

              Give Pfizer time to crank up their production and get the new vials out. 🙂

              J Offline
              J Offline
              Juan Doe
              wrote on last edited by Juan Doe
              #26

              @pep_researcher I ordered 6 from https://goodlifesupplies.com/
              Price was not too shabby.

              B Water for Mixing Solutions - Single Bottle × 6 $80.70
              Subtotal: $80.70
              Shipping: $10.50 via USPS Gr. Adv.
              Processing Fee (5%): $4.04
              Tax: $0.00
              Total: $95.24
              Payment method: Credit Card

              $15.87 ea. after all is said and done.
              I've paid as much as $30 per vial of toilet water so this is a better price.
              Should hold me over.

              I still have one of the $30 ones.
              Thinking I should test the PH to see if its usable.

              T pep_researcherP 2 Replies Last reply
              -1
              • J Juan Doe

                @pep_researcher I ordered 6 from https://goodlifesupplies.com/
                Price was not too shabby.

                B Water for Mixing Solutions - Single Bottle × 6 $80.70
                Subtotal: $80.70
                Shipping: $10.50 via USPS Gr. Adv.
                Processing Fee (5%): $4.04
                Tax: $0.00
                Total: $95.24
                Payment method: Credit Card

                $15.87 ea. after all is said and done.
                I've paid as much as $30 per vial of toilet water so this is a better price.
                Should hold me over.

                I still have one of the $30 ones.
                Thinking I should test the PH to see if its usable.

                T Online
                T Online
                TBone
                wrote on last edited by
                #27

                @Juan-Doe from my phone it says the site is password protected with no ability to sign up. Is this correct?

                Comfort is the worst addiction - Marcus Aurelius

                J 1 Reply Last reply
                2
                • J Juan Doe

                  @pep_researcher I ordered 6 from https://goodlifesupplies.com/
                  Price was not too shabby.

                  B Water for Mixing Solutions - Single Bottle × 6 $80.70
                  Subtotal: $80.70
                  Shipping: $10.50 via USPS Gr. Adv.
                  Processing Fee (5%): $4.04
                  Tax: $0.00
                  Total: $95.24
                  Payment method: Credit Card

                  $15.87 ea. after all is said and done.
                  I've paid as much as $30 per vial of toilet water so this is a better price.
                  Should hold me over.

                  I still have one of the $30 ones.
                  Thinking I should test the PH to see if its usable.

                  pep_researcherP Offline
                  pep_researcherP Offline
                  pep_researcher
                  wrote on last edited by pep_researcher
                  #28

                  @Juan-Doe @tbone Yup for me too. Site is gated with a password.

                  J 1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • Texan509T Offline
                    Texan509T Offline
                    Texan509
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #29

                    Can't find the name brand stuff anywhere.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • ResearchCatR Online
                      ResearchCatR Online
                      ResearchCat
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #30

                      A lot of peptide and related sites now require a login to view their products. This is a defensive step to keep casually prying eyes out. I don’t like it from a privacy perspective, but it is getting very common in this space.

                      Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                      If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      2
                      • T TBone

                        @Juan-Doe from my phone it says the site is password protected with no ability to sign up. Is this correct?

                        J Offline
                        J Offline
                        Juan Doe
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #31

                        @TBone "goodies"

                        T 1 Reply Last reply
                        2
                        • pep_researcherP pep_researcher

                          @Juan-Doe @tbone Yup for me too. Site is gated with a password.

                          J Offline
                          J Offline
                          Juan Doe
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #32

                          @pep_researcher see previous post above.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • J Offline
                            J Offline
                            Juan Doe
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #33

                            It says shipped. lets see how it goes.

                            E 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • J Juan Doe

                              @TBone "goodies"

                              T Online
                              T Online
                              TBone
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #34

                              @Juan-Doe Much thanks!

                              Comfort is the worst addiction - Marcus Aurelius

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • J Juan Doe

                                It says shipped. lets see how it goes.

                                E Offline
                                E Offline
                                Emkay
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #35

                                @Juan-Doe did it ever arrive?

                                J 1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • P Offline
                                  P Offline
                                  Paradox
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #36

                                  I just ordered from Farris Labs and received in 4 days.

                                  J 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • E Emkay

                                    @Juan-Doe did it ever arrive?

                                    J Offline
                                    J Offline
                                    Juan Doe
                                    wrote on last edited by Juan Doe
                                    #37

                                    @emkay Yes! My apologies. All good. See pics.
                                    IMG_0513.jpeg IMG_0514.jpeg IMG_0515.jpeg

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • P Paradox

                                      I just ordered from Farris Labs and received in 4 days.

                                      J Offline
                                      J Offline
                                      Juan Doe
                                      wrote on last edited by Juan Doe
                                      #38

                                      @Paradox Legit source. I use them for sterile vials. But in a hurry, Ill get bac water when running low and can’t source it else where. Currently using a bac water from Farris.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • MyBM Offline
                                        MyBM Offline
                                        MyB
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #39

                                        Sellers are finding ways to get it back on Amazon
                                        IMG_7137.jpeg

                                        IMG_7136.jpeg

                                        Follows research backed science, not the gym bro’s.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • C Offline
                                          C Offline
                                          Commander
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #40

                                          I wouldn’t use any of that anymore… hospital grade only for me. It only took 1 ruined bottle of Mot-C 40 to switch to Hospira, I will never go back

                                          Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups