My situation was similar, received the orange/red likely 5-amino-1mq. After reaching out was sent new bottle which was stated to be the slu-pp-915. It is this as far as I know without confirmation by testing. They have a COA for slu 915 but who knows
anotherdad
Posts
-
Slu-pp-915 capsule powder color -
A Lesson for ALL Of USHow much damn BAC water are y'all using? I'm picturing like those pods with people from the matrix but just full of bac water. Just fyi it's not a beverage. Vintage 2025 was the best.

-
Slu-pp-915 capsule powder colorIt's hard to say because my subject already has pretty high energy and is pretty lean around 10%. So a bit hard to quantify. I don't know if it's one of those things that you can differentiate from other dieting and cutting compounds. I'm continuing to test it over next few weeks while tapering reta out of the subjects system and will keep updating. What I was resent from DA is supposed to be 915. I'm pretty sure the original bottle was 5 amino 1mq based on the rad color of it. I have not sent 915 for testing because it's hella expensive. I would say maybe the only noticeable thing is the animals body temp seems a little elevated, more sweaty. Dosed at 10mg before morning exercise.
-
Nad+ and glutathione protocolGood to know. Ordered some of the GTB water. Thanks again for the info
-
Nad+ and glutathione protocolAwesome info. Did you use a specific concentration when reconstituting? I've heard it can be thick and may need more dilution than typical? I have the 1200mg large vials that can hold a fair amount of water
-
Nad+ and glutathione protocolHi all,
I'm looking for any guidance, suggestions, and experience for researching nad+ and glutathione (Korean pharma gluta 1200mg). I do not have access or time for any IV protocols so I was planning to research these as intramuscular. I have done some previous research with 600-700mg injectable carnitine doses so a bit of PIP is tolerable for this research.
I have seen varying recommendations all over the place for daily to 3x weekly to once a week at all kinds of dosages and was just looking for any input and experience you will have had.
Thanks!
-
Slu-pp-915 capsule powder colorMy guinea pig tested both. He can't tell much difference in energy between 2, no side effects, and he's already very lean so will be looking if there is more definition in lower abs/lower back. If I had to guess the red/orange is 5 amino 1mq because I don't really know any other peps this color. No idea of what the dosage is per cap or the red/orange one. The white powder in the new slu 915 caps I'm hoping is exactly that. I know some researchers stack these compounds when trying to go from very lean to ultra lean. I'm not sure how it applies to other stages of weight loss but mine pertains to the the above category for a few more weeks until stopping and starting back into a growth research phase. I'll try to keep updating based on what I observe see. Maybe test one for a week then switch.
-
Slu-pp-915 capsule powder colorYeah ... I mean it's a kind of a big mistake but it does happen. The customer service was quick and they did offer fast replacement. But the quality control doesn't generate confidence.
-
Slu-pp-915 capsule powder colorSo I got the replacement bottle of slu-pp-915 capsules. This time the powder was white inside, no hint of orange or any other color. I asked if they ever figured out what happened and what was in the first bottle (labeled exactly the same with same batch number). The reply was that they believe it may have been a mislabeled SLU blend with some other compounds but couldn't say for sure and suggested I throw it out.
Based on some other comments about 5-amino-1mq being that red/orange color sometimes I dug around on the DA website and noticed that under the 5-qmino-1mq product description there is a product appearance notice statement that this product may appear orange, red, yellow based on raws. So ... My guess is that the first bottle I received was possible a blend of slu-pp-XXX and 5-amino-1mq or maybe just straight 5-amino-1mq which is available as a capsule product as well through them ... I supposed in either of those cases it could be researched during a mid to late stage of a cutting phase for lipolytic effects ... Good thing rats aren't concerned about taking unknown pills.
-
Slu-pp-915 capsule powder colorI asked further about the color of the product vs other descriptions and got an update from disguised alpha:
"That’s a completely fair question. I actually reached out to our lab to have them double-check this just to be safe. The powder typically should not be that deep orange/reddish color, so I don’t want to tell you it’s normal until we’ve verified exactly what happened.
We’re going to go ahead and reship it for you in the meantime at no additional cost. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention.
Best,
Chris
Disguised Alpha Labs"I asked to be updated on what the lab says and will compare what is reshipped to me. I'm wondering if this was mislabelled 5-amino ... someone earlier posted that that compound had looked similar to them with an orange red color. It's in the same "cutting/burning" category. I Have no clue honestly. I will keep updating post based on what info I'm given and what the reshipped product looks like.
-
Slu-pp-915 capsule powder colorYeah. I saw that these two suppliers seemed to have the best dosage/value. Probably same raw material. Limited suppliers thus far. I'm just wondering how accurate general description of the compound is from the large chem suppliers. But I found another coat from freedom I think on umbrella labs that says appearance is white crystalline powder. So who knows at this point
-
Slu-pp-915 capsule powder colorSeems like the minimum option is 250.00. I won't be doing that for the amount I invested in the product. I did follow up with them again asking if there is some reason chemistry/production why the color is so different than the limited information available online (or some kind of iodide or filler etc...). Unfortunately there isn't a huge basis for comparison on this compound yet.
-
Slu-pp-915 capsule powder colorYeah, unless I shell for testing not sure how much this means. They have a coa but not with a lab that anyone here trusts ... I'll reach out to vanguard and see if they can test this and how much and decide yay/nay from there.
-
Slu-pp-915 capsule powder colorResponse from Disguised Alpha:
"Yes, that deep orange/reddish color is typical for our SLU-PP-915 10mg capsule powder, so what you’re seeing is normal for this product.
I completely understand why you wanted to double-check, especially since there isn’t a ton of information available online about the appearance."
Best,
Chris
Disguised Alpha Labs -
Slu-pp-915 capsule powder colorResearch has begun at 10mg, based on some suggestions from Vigorous Steve. He seems to equate this to ~100mg slu pp 332. Probably will not research this much more because this test creature is pretty shredded and can feel some of the creakiness and strength decline that comes with being very lean which was the initial goal of cutting to setup for growth without as much fat already there. Will begin a slow bulk phase and cut all burner type research compounds. Once I get a response from Disguised Alpha I'll post it here.
-
Slu-pp-915 capsule powder colorHi peeps,
I recently got some 10mg slu-pp-915 capsules from disguised alpha. Subjectively the research animals seems to have a significant boost in energy for workouts and some notable last stage fat loss (ie last lower abdominals and posterior waste/hip) which is typically difficult and slow.... The odd thing I wanted to get some input on is that these are powder filled capsules. They looked pink ish which isn't odd for disguised alpha. Out of curiosity I opened one up and noticed the actual powder inside is a distinct orange/red color which was showing through the otherwise fairly white capsule. Does anyone else have any experience with this compound? Does this color seem normal? I was expecting a white/off white based on what info I could find on the webz. I reached out to DA to ask if this was the typical color or the powder. Just kinda was a shocking color from most other whitish powder that compounds normally are (-ghkcu). Thanks for any input