Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
D

Diane_

@Diane_
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
5
Topics
3
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Code for Nexaph?
    D Diane_

    Hello
    Do we have a code for Nexaph?

    Peptide Discussion

  • Nexaph User Review: These Guys Are Dangerous
    D Diane_

    I have had great success with this vendor!

    Nexaph

  • SS-31
    D Diane_

    I found some thank goodness but under a different name.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage ss-31

  • SS-31
    D Diane_

    Doesn't anyone know where I can buy some. I really didn't believe FDA had that much pull overseas. Dumbarss me

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage ss-31

  • Peptide Sciences User Review: I have bought many items from this company.
    D Diane_

    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5.00/5 | Reviewed November 17, 2025

    Peptide: BPC-157


    I used to love this company but they are very pricey - Ships within days which is super awesome too!


    πŸ›’ Shop Peptide Sciences

    πŸ“– Read the full review on Peptide Sciences' page


    Reply below to discuss this review or ask the reviewer questions.

    Peptide Sciences
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups