Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
D

dustingrieser

@dustingrieser
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
7
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Peptides for allergies
    D dustingrieser

    @EXTROPIAN said:

    @e_kantor2 Since I started Reta my pollen allergies went away. My eye were still a little irritated but my allergy attacks went away. This year was the first year in 30+ years I didn't struggle with the seasonal allergies. Specially with someone who loves the outdoors. Any peptides against mosquitos?
    I looked it up and got that it might have been the anti inflammatory effect and immune modulation of the glp1.

    I definitely co-sign on this. My entire life I have struggled with seasonal allergies - especially fall. Sneeze attacks, constantly running nose, you name it. All the things. Started RETA, allergies almost completely disappeared.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Dysesthesia, less or worse from different vendors for Reta?
    D dustingrieser

    @jennn said:

    @dustingrieser Lol I was the same way at first! I was like, I damn well know I got the right stuff. But after a month, I can’t take it. It’s not any better, maybe worse. It’s been 8 days off and only minimally better. Lilly will have to do something about this. This is not a side effect that normal people will put up with. I’m willing to try another source, but you said it happened with 4 different sources you tried? But it got better despite pushing up the dose??

    I wouldn't say it got worse with the higher dosage but it certainly didn't get better. The level of burn stayed about the same after 2.5 on up. Feel the burn. Edit -yes, the source did not matter. It's just a straight up effect of RETA and there's no way most people are going to put up with it if the numbers are true at 20% at higher doses.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Dysesthesia, less or worse from different vendors for Reta?
    D dustingrieser

    I have it bad. Back of scalp, under arms and thighs - just like a lot of people here mentioned. From what I've read, and has already been stated here, it's the receptors firing off and, to be honest...and I'm weird, but I am kinda partial to it. It lets me know that the shitty grey market/dark alley RETA I've been getting is actually RETA. The RHR and all the other listed side effects are definitely along for the ride as well. Lilly will definitely have to fight this one if they bring it to market for most people, though. This is through 4 different vendors and titrating up from 1 mg to 5 mg where I am at now. It started pretty heavy at around 2.5 mg. All in the name of research!

    Peptide Discussion

  • Has anyone bought and used Nova Bio Research core peptides before?
    D dustingrieser

    @Sunshine-day said:

    @dustingrieser any news on your test?

    After seeing all the failed results on Facebook and then Nova deleting their comments, that's all I needed to know and moved on. Never even bothered sending it in.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Has anyone bought and used Nova Bio Research core peptides before?
    D dustingrieser

    @courtneydarrow said:

    @dustingrieser what link did you use? I have found there is a a LOT of spam sites using that site name

    I used novabioresearchlab.com. Product showed up as per tracking, BAC ph tested perfect. Still need to send a bottle of mots out to see where it's at.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Has anyone bought and used Nova Bio Research core peptides before?
    D dustingrieser

    @jasonkoerner I bought a cheap kit of mots. I had a legit fedex tracking number within 12 hours and it is being shipped from NJ, as they claim. When the shipment arrives, I am going to send a vial out to get tested. We'll see what happens from there but so far, so good. Also, there are people on Facebook getting their kits quickly and pictured the same as their website. Buuutttt... we'll see.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Has anyone bought and used Nova Bio Research core peptides before?
    D dustingrieser

    Following. Have been wondering the same.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups