Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
I

InfinityR

@InfinityR
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
5
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Hospira BAC water cheapest
    I InfinityR

    @Canineriot said:

    @InfinityR They don't ask anything. I ordered and paid and immediately received an email that it had processed and within an hour they had shipped it.

    Super appreciate the info Canine

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Hospira BAC water cheapest
    I InfinityR

    @ogsteve Appreciate that very much man.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Bacteriostaticwaters.com Anyone buy from OR test
    I InfinityR

    Has anyone bought from these guys out of Columbus?

    Anyone ever have their stuff tested and if so who would be good to test BAC Water?

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Hospira BAC water cheapest
    I InfinityR

    @ogsteve how do we bypass the license number situation to order from these guys?

    Dan

    Vendor Reviews & Orders
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups