Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
K

kdsavage

@kdsavage
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
4
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • 100mg vial of GHK-cu
    K kdsavage

    Ok. I need to order 10ml of the water then. Then do I need to use it all within the 28 days?

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage ghk-cu

  • 100mg vial of GHK-cu
    K kdsavage

    I’ll probably need to get 10ml of bact water I see. Does it all fit in the 100mg vial?

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage ghk-cu

  • 100mg vial of GHK-cu
    K kdsavage

    I’d rather it not sting! I’m debating on starting at .5 or 1. Do you reconstitute it all or is there a way to make sure it doesn’t go bad?

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage ghk-cu

  • 100mg vial of GHK-cu
    K kdsavage

    So I just ordered my first 100mg vial of GHK. Can someone give me the dumbed-down version of what to do? I’m seeing so many things and that 3ml bact water will not do it!

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage ghk-cu
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups