Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
L

legacythruhealth

@legacythruhealth
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
4
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Skin care products with GHK-Cu
    L legacythruhealth

    @STATIEEIGHT ah I missed ‘kit’. Thanks for the clarification. I have about 3 vials of ghk-cu 50mg lyophilized that got some moisture in them, so I wanted to see if I could still use them topically despite that, but looks like it wouldn’t be enough to make a batch of serum regardless

    Peptide Discussion ghk-cu

  • Skin care products with GHK-Cu
    L legacythruhealth

    @SublimePpr thanks for the response. I’m confused, based on what you’re saying, wouldn’t a gram equal 1000mg of ghk-cu lyophilized?

    Peptide Discussion ghk-cu

  • Skin care products with GHK-Cu
    L legacythruhealth

    @Randy is it possible to make this serum with lyophilized ghk-cu powder instead of raw?

    Peptide Discussion ghk-cu

  • Did I ruin my pep through filtering?
    L legacythruhealth

    Hi folks. I followed the video on filtering peps and I stupidly tried filtering less than 1ml of reta with a 13mm filter (now I know), into a pen vial and basically forced it into the vial. It foamed a LOT but it subsided after some time in the fridge and is now clear. So my question is, did I absolutely destroy the Reta or is it still good to use now that it’s clear? Beginners mistake for sure lol.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage glp3-r filters
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups