Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
M

montemontemayor

@montemontemayor
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
35
Topics
15
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
1

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Multiple v4 Pen Cartridge Holder failures
    M montemontemayor

    @Nuncles said:

    Pen depot sells replacement cartridge holders.
    https://www.pen-depot.com/products/replacement-cartridge-holders

    I came across them. I've never purchased from them.

    To answer your initial question, I've never had any issues with my cartridge holders.

    Thank you. I did find them too but they didnt say V4. I ordered one as a test and hopefully that will work. Cheers.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • Multiple v4 Pen Cartridge Holder failures
    M montemontemayor

    Has anybody else experienced failures at the screw on tip part of a peptide pen cartridge holder for V4 pens. I know I am not over tightening them, I use approximately 11 pens per day, and have only had failures on 2 v4 pens.

    Has anyone found a supplier for the replacement cart holders for v4's? I found a good one for v2's.

    @randy - can you talk to your peeps about selling these replacement cartridge sleeves... pretty puleezeee? 🙂

    Photo below of a working v4 that I bought here.
    2026-09-11_17-07-14.jpg

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • How to read a COA - what you should know?
    M montemontemayor

    Hey @randy - Have you ever done a video written an article on what Joe 6 Pack researcher should look for in a COA? As in what are the must haves and what are the red flags et cetera. At this stage in my peptide journey the best I can do is drop the PDF into AI and ask it if there are any red flags but honestly, I don't really know what to look for. If you have already done this can you please provide a link? Thank you

    Peptide Discussion

  • Reta doomsday
    M montemontemayor

    @EXTROPIAN said:

    Just to play it safe. Time to stock up.

    Thats exactly what i did. I grabbed about a year of stock, and I dont even take it yet. I am planning on starting in Sept but just wanted a little stock just in case. 🙂

    Peptide Discussion

  • Any fans of Josh Holyfield and his ZestyRat brand?
    M montemontemayor

    @Canineriot said:

    @montemontemayor Serious question, how is he any good at BJJ being that size? Wouldn't he gas out immediately? He doesn't seem to be a cardio guy. Most of the BJJ guys I know are lean and have sky-high cardio and they can roll for hours per session.

    Ever hear of Alistair Overeem, Brock Lesnar,Paulo Costa, or Francis Ngannou? All are super big dudes. Even non-pro but large muscle people like Jacko, big dude but pretty good at BJJ and I would consider him very good. Im a 63 y/o male and great shape, visible 6-pak (at least now I am after Tirzep and all my peppers, lol) and I regularly gas out against dudes in WAY WAY worse shape than me (Blues Purples and Browns) but their technique is far superior to mine, being a little guppy 2 stripe white belt. 🙂

    Off-Topic Lounge

  • Trying to better understand Pens - get multiple?
    M montemontemayor

    @Stevepep said:

    @montemontemayor love it!! I now label how much bac I used so when I titrate I remember

    Prob a good idea too. I have that in a separate spreadsheet

    Welcome & News

  • Probably a dumb question but here it goes - Pep Pen Quality
    M montemontemayor

    I wanted to know if there is a real difference between various V2 peptide pins In terms of build quality. I mainly buy them here but I have purchased a few other on the open market mainly as an experiment. But I had a pen cartridge holder fail on me today. The plastic housing came away from the silver ring that attaches to the pen plunger part. I think the housing on my Gansolin pen may be metal but I am wondering if there are any peptide pen brands that use a glass cartridge holder, instead of the plastic.

    20260814_125811.jpg

    20260814_125819.jpg

    Peptide Discussion bpc-157

  • Trying to better understand Pens - get multiple?
    M montemontemayor

    20260729_073920.jpg

    I started this thread and all I can say is, "ill never go back" 🙂

    Welcome & News

  • Any fans of Josh Holyfield and his ZestyRat brand?
    M montemontemayor

    Imma a fan. He seems to resonate with me, a fellow BJJ practitioner.

    Off-Topic Lounge

  • Buying "local" vs China Direct
    M montemontemayor

    @Commander said:

    @Mydogdaryl423
    Yes saved a lot of money. I bought Reta 20mg 20 Kits, I think it was $85 a kit after shipping. Testing was $250 for one lab to test it… Nexaph is $468 a kit for Reta 20mg - and you still have to test it.
    The 5 labs tests we did were not to test the product, it was to test the labs to see how close they were to each other. Normally you just send it to one good lab to test.
    Jeff wanted to test a bunch of different labs, he really can’t send to all of them because they will know it is him. I sent it to a few and he sent it to a few. I am sure he will post an article or something on it...

    So what does the testing do for you? Let's say you do a test and it comes back with low purity. What can you do? Just not use that batch?

    Peptide Discussion

  • Buying "local" vs China Direct
    M montemontemayor

    @Commander said:

    With the amount of Peptides I take even Nexaph would be too expensive. I figured it out, just in NAD 500mg alone we use 58 vials a year… forget about KLOW, we use 38 vials a year. From Nexaph the KLOW alone would be $1800 and the NAD 500 would be $1350. Now add in MOTS-C, Reta and Tesa/Ipa… way too much. I have no choice but to buy from China direct… and it still isn’t cheap. But I have not felt this pain free in 20 years

    You just described pretty much my stack. Tesa/Ipa, NAD+, SS-31, MOTS C, KPV, GHK-cu, Wolverine but also pre-bought Reta and KLOW. I would like to learn more about China direct but I need to feel good about the safety concerns I have.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Buying "local" vs China Direct
    M montemontemayor

    @derekg1 said:

    Have you looked at Nexaph? They are a good middle ground with COAs and no need for bitcoin. At least for now on my bulk stuff I'm using them instead of full grey market.

    Yes, I bought some KPV from them but TBH, I was sort of off put because I got a box w the barcode but the vials had no stickers whatsoever. Is that normal? a518bd83-51a3-4d33-9b0a-9c16de186527-image.jpeg

    Peptide Discussion

  • Buying "local" vs China Direct
    M montemontemayor

    One thing I highly appreciate about peptide critic, is how they drive awareness around safety issues. The article today about Accumark really got me thinking, I have to admit that I gravitate towards websites that clearly mark their COA's, and vials with bar codes, but on the other hand, I'm just joke blow researcher in Seattle Washington sitting in the rain. At the end of the day, I don't really know what to look for, or even what I'm looking at. That is why I try to buy from the vendors from this website, I hope I'm not being lazy but that's all I can do at the moment given my current knowledge base. So here's the reason for my post....

    Has anybody successfully bought safely directly from China? I am finding my peptide budget is getting larger and larger and frankly I know for sure some of them will be taken for years and years to come. But even with the peptide critic 10% discount it can add up quickly. Do the vendors in China do COA in the same way they do in the US? Are there rock solid vendors that can be trusted in China?

    I am wondering if I am paying a premium for trust when in fact it is an illusion on my part. I don't even really know where to begin to research this so I would appreciate any guidance anybody has.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Using Pens - is this normal?
    M montemontemayor

    @Randy said:

    @montemontemayor "normal stuff"

    MOTS-c and SS-31 are notorious for ISR. MOTS more so sending rats to the hospital but thats a different discussion.

    Yikes - thankfully Ive never had an issue that would send me to the hospital. That would scare the bleep outta me TBH.

    Peptide Discussion wolverine

  • Stuck Pen - can't retract
    M montemontemayor

    Well, I don't have to do this with my other pens but I held down the button and then press down on the plunger and it worked. Not a fan of that design.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • Using Pens - is this normal?
    M montemontemayor

    @jackiee said:

    I like the 6mm length, too.

    I think I may do this for my next batch of needles. Thanks!

    Peptide Discussion wolverine

  • Using Pens - is this normal?
    M montemontemayor

    @derekg1 said:

    @montemontemayor said:

    @derekg1 said:

    Yep, short needles and anything over 15 units will leave bumps on my poor rat subject. Longer 1/2" needles rarely leave a bump on him.

    Being so new, I dont know any better but I thought 1/2" would become IM and not SubQ. Is the trick just to angle that baby in?

    The angle and the pinch. I'll usually pull up a bit of my rats skin between my thumb and finger then inject in there. Like this:
    0b0b5e1e-74da-4f22-9147-55bd6c91f7e8-image.jpeg

    Thank you, this is great!

    Peptide Discussion wolverine

  • Using Pens - is this normal?
    M montemontemayor

    @Stevepep said:

    @montemontemayor Are you pinching the skin? My guess is it's getting caught between skin layers. When that happens, you get a little bump, but it dissipates pretty quickly.

    I am pinching Except when I am doing Wolverine I just inject it directly into my shoulder and don't have any of these bumps

    Peptide Discussion wolverine

  • Using Pens - is this normal?
    M montemontemayor

    @derekg1 said:

    Yep, short needles and anything over 15 units will leave bumps on my poor rat subject. Longer 1/2" needles rarely leave a bump on him.

    Being so new, I dont know any better but I thought 1/2" would become IM and not SubQ. Is the trick just to angle that baby in?

    Peptide Discussion wolverine

  • Using Pens - is this normal?
    M montemontemayor

    @CapmanCrunch-0 this is a really good question and I probably should have been paying closer attention to which peptides these bumps represent. I am taking all the normal stuff :0) Wolverine, KPV, NAD+, MOTS-c, and SS-31. even since I wrote this post they are mostly gone, and the and the pin was probably 3 or 4 hours ago. Yes, I am using a 32G 4 MM needle.

    Peptide Discussion wolverine
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups